PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Heart I think you could feign a bit of nervousness and wangle a scan for sure and that'll show that pessimistic doc won't it!?!

I'm ok thanks, glad the d and c is over. I worked out I should ov in 2 weeks so hoping to be preggo 2 weeks after that, so at the mo I am PUPO :rofl: got all my meds at the ready! Got an extra stash of clexane and progesterone from the docs all good to go whether I get a diagnosis or not!

Thanks pp xxx

Yeah Amanda I have two pairs just now but the leg is too baggy on them I'm wanting something more fitting or not as baggy xx

heart - yeah you are right - yep scan of Wed ooooo might be d day 8.5 weeks that when the St Mary consultant reckons most babies die between 8-9 weeks - hope its ok !

fil - you got an appointment at St Marys or they wanting you to wait a bit first?

Are you going to do steroids stuff this time / iin the future?

Fili you are so funny! PUPO indeed! Can't wait for you to get knocked up. Are you doing any tests to make sure your hcg is gone?

Pretty I'll update the front page. Roll on Wednesday!

Jen, the jeans I got are very fitted and flattering. But nice and loose in the belly area. I love them.

Croy, if you are reading, Motherhood Maternity is having a great sale right now. It just started yesterday. Buy one pair of jeans get the other at half price. Go get some more!

Also, when is the date of your next scan Croy?

The pics are small. Hard to see all the gorgeous details. Though I can see the legs on Baby B! Wow!!!!

Hopeful i can't see the pics very well :brat: but from the distance they look amazing! 2 little babies :cloud9:

Heart my clear blue digi test is showing that my levels are less than 200 so can't be long!

Pretty I'm not waiting for St marys no. They are testing me etc but were going for it as soon as we can with clex, aspirin and progesterone, not steroids.

Fili- glad the d & c went well! You will be preg before you know it, it's nice to have the meds all ready too

Heart- hope you get a scan! Going to a high risk place will be good as they should scan you more, I'm getting one every 2 weeks

Pretty- hoping wed comes soon! Will love to see your scan!

Jenny- I can't find maternity jeans that fit right, I want them loose in waist but then they are loose in ass too ;)

How do I make the pics bigger? I took pics of the pics on my phone, emailed them to myself, changed them from .bmp to .jpeg on my laptop to upload them and couldn't find a way to make them bigger?

I did something last night to really get ready... I have daycare, less then 2 minutes from my house! Finding an in home daycare for twins is like finding a needle in a haystack so I had to do it, first and last 2 weeks paid in a deposit. Home places are usually licensed to have 3 kids under 2 (and she csn have uo to 8 total children) and only 2 of them can be infants. She has an infant turning 1 in aug so then it's not considered an infant anymore and she has 1 part time infant that will be leaving. The lady is amazing, doing it over 25 years, voted best in my city 5 years ago from the parents who know her. How is that for trust? Daycare already? Dh really pushed me to do it as we had to plan...So happy I did! I would love to be a stay at home mom but we need the money from my job
We are thinking it will be around early october when we start.
I called many places and an email went out to maybe 65 places? And only other 1 had room (responded) but doesn't work Fridays.

Wow Hopeful, that's amazing! What a big step for you.

Can you just attach the .bmp picture? I wonder if that would make a difference.

I opened a Photobucket account. I got the free app on my phone and upload the photos from my phone right into the Photobucket app. Then you can go to the photo in the app and copy the image code. Then just post the image code in the B&B comment field. Makes them nice and big.

Heart, I'm not going to be home until tomorrow evening (at FIL's tonight and travelling back all day tomorrow).

I also took a big step today: I accepted a travel system from my BIL. It is all packed up and ready in the car... :shock:
We tried to buy something together today but they only had the girl version in the shop :wacko: so we STILL haven't bought anything for ducky yet!

Hopeful, lovely lovely scan pictures! I can't believe how brave you are, you are a great example to all of us :thumbup:

NSN, I just sneaked into your journal and saw the scan picture - congratulations :cloud9:

Jenny, I have yet to find a pair of maternity jeans. I was hoping to go shopping here in France but didn't manage to. I will be trying all the UK shops when I get back. Before I left I tried on one pair of fitted (not baggy bottomed) jeans and they weren't the ones for me. They cost £45 so I wasn't going to buy them if they weren't right.
I think that if you buy a pair of jeans in the US you'll have to add money for shipment and customs and you still won't know whether they fit right until they arrive...

pip - hope you had a great vaca and glad to hear you got a travel system!

babies! baby a is chilling, baby b is thumb sucking. something i learned is that my cervix is to the right of them, so they are sitting straight up and down. baby b was breech for the pic ;) i just never realized that before!

Ah ladies I am on :cloud9:

Hopeful...fab scan and how awesome would it be to have one of each :dance:

Jenny...thanks for stopping by...hope you're good :hugs:

Amanda..hope you do get a scan and thank you for the chuckle :hugs:

Pip...well done on accepting the travel system :hugs: and peek away in my journal...full of drama and swear words though :blush: :haha:

Hi to round..davies...croy...puppy...embo..

Mrsk...fili and sunny...hope you are all doing ok :hugs:

So went for my scan today completely expecting bad news and was blown away...I never in my wildest dreams imagined that it would be so emotional and amazing to see :sad2:

Just amazing :cloud9:

XxX

yeah!!!!! congrats NSN!!! I need to get to your journal now

tracie - diva keeping you up all night?

hopeful, what beautiful scan pics!!

NSN, glad you got good news today! :)

Fili, FXed for you hun, not long now till you can start TTC again!!

AFM, I've got my next appt 2/15 & I'm terrified of finding out that we've had a MMC :( Trying to stay hopeful cause symptoms are hanging out, but just can't help but worry some..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->