PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

thanks florida!

you'll be ok! i worry about that too the week before the scan, then as soon as she starts scanning i demand to know heartbeats ;) and it's always great!

Awe Never! Such great news, I bet you cried like a baby when you saw the HB. I'm so happy for you.

Hopeful, they're so cute. I can't believe you have two babies inside of you and you are still so tiny. Great news you found a daycare already. I remember it being really hard with daughter, I can't imagine with twins.

Hearty, I hope you get a scan today. What a new experience for you, being excited for a scan!

Filli, you sound so positive. I know you're going to be back here soon with your forever baby.

I just stocked up at Motherhood Maternity last weekend. I have to say, they have the BEST pants. The band that goes over your belly is so much more comfortable than at other stores. I bought some leggings and jeans and I LOVE them.

I got a sneaky peak at our baby boy this morning. Had an u/s of my abdomen (due to crazy reflux problems) and the tech took a quick look at the baby for me. We saw between his legs and there's definately a wiener growing in there!! My big 20 week scan is next Thursday. I think I might be a little nervous, just because this will be the first time they examine everything in detail. But I'm sure everything is going to be fine.

Hopeful I'm on my phone but those look like bigger pics. The clarity is amazing.

Andrea, yay for a perfect scan! They will keep being that way.

Pip, hope you are having fun. I tried on at least 10 pairs of jeans before I decided on the two I liked. I don't think I'd buy them off the Internet. The ones I thought would look awful on me are the best ones! I don't blame you for waiting to spend money on the perfect pair. Oddly, that store didn't have any leggings. I'm still on the hunt.

Florida it's only natural to fear a mmc at this stage. It's such a hard phase of pregnancy. I'm only sane today because of my Doppler. Those early days before the Doppler had me convinced of a mmc. Hang in there. I'm sure those babies are doing great.

I'm at the doctor's now. She's running 30 minutes late. Which means even longer in my opinion. Wish I remembered to bring magazines. I did get the results back from the cystic fibrosis test and I'm not a carrier. I figured, but it's nice to have it confirmed. One more hurdle successfully accomplished.

Round we posted a the same time. Motherhood Maternity is the first store I ever went in. Glad to know their pants are the best. I'm wearing a pair right now and loving them. They didn't have any leggings though! I might have to order some online.

Is it bad that I'm sticking out my stomach at the doctors office to look more pregnant? :rofl:

It's my first time here with a good pregnancy. I want to milk it for all it's worth! It's good to feel normal and not like a freak who just had yet another loss who can't hold onto pregnancies.

no its not bad heart - carry on sticking tum out :o)

Hopefully - congratulations on day care - how long will you manage to take time off not working ?

Not bad at all heart!! I always pretend I'm pregnant that's why I'm always posting on the 'wrong' thread!!! :dohh:
Tracie, is izzy keeping you awake at night?
Round, thanks, hope so, how you doing?
Where's Davies? I'm worried about Davies as she hasn't been on here for at least 120 minutes
Hopeful I can see thumb sucking baby awwwwww!!! If I were you now I would be so excited I'd never sleep!

Yay I'm in the examining room now and the nurse is rolling in the u/s machine!!! Getting a scan today!!

Fili you are too cute! You make me smile. When I originally typed that I wrote you make men smile! I bet you do that too!

cant wait for scan news heart! i bet you are smiling right now

hi pretty- i can take up to 3 months off and depending on how they are on schedules, etc, i would take 2-3 months off (get paid for 6 weeks of it, some of my pay anyway)...

Fil im 8 weeks - I'm not doing a ticker yet as it takes me ages to figure it out and then I mc again - think it jinks me a couple of times. I will do it next week if everything is ok. All is well apart from no ms which is very strange first time ever which is worrying! Only tired but that could be Elliott as he still gets up once / twice in night....

Yeah - heart us :)

Hopefully - wow 3 months bet time will fly. It must be really hard being in us ( company policy seems tougher than uk ) but will be lovely to have time to spend with your babies . Glad you have got childcare sorted must be a real worry but bet u can relax now :)

Great scan today. She didn't do any measurements because the machine wasn't that great. I got some pics but no profile shots. We couldn't see gender. But she said everything looked perfect! I took a video. I'll try to post it when I get home. :cloud9:

Congrats heart! Hoping to see video!

Congrats on your scan too round and a little precious boy!

Hey ladies! Sounds like everyone is having a good day :)

Heart, and other US ladies, the lady at Motherhood Maternity told me they are having another huge sale in a week or tow where its 50% of all the clearance items! I will be going back to get some tops then I think. I signed up for the email list so I will get reminders of their sales! I love a bargain.

I am feeling very bloated today, ugh. I like that I am physically feeling more pregnant but I am excited to know when it's all baby. Hubby has become adoringly addicted to the doppler. It is the first thing out of his mouth when he comes home from work, "wanna listen to the heartbeat?" :)

Thanks for the tip Croy! I also signed up for their emails. Great to know. I have a feeling they are going to get to know me there. I was just shopping for food and the young man who was ringing up my items complimented my jeans! I didn't have the heart to tell him they were maternity jeans. LOL!

Ok, so here's the video. Click on the picture. It's not the best shots of the baby, but whatever! The baby didn't want to give any profile shots. I told my doctor that I was probably switching to a high risk doc, and she was soooo bummed! She said she wants to birth my baby so bad that she may ask the other doc if she can be there! She's been through all the hard times with me and wants to be part of the good times. She made me schedule one more appointment with her at 20 weeks so she could see me. She told me I was one of her favorite patients. So sweet. The best part is, my mother will be in town visiting for my 20 week scan. She'll get to see the little baby in action and I'm hoping we'll find out the gender. Tim will be in Europe, but it will be so fun to have my mom there.

https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ahartrey/Tests/th_734921ce.jpg

That is so cute heart! I am happy tears now :)

Hi Croy- good to know about the email alerts. I still need to go to the store, they have a motherhood maternity in a mall I havnt been to as its a little drive but I will have to go. They have some of their clothes at babies r us but barely any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->