PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Hopeful, it's a little bit of a drive for me too. But totally worth it. You are going to need clothes pretty soon with those two big bundles! They aren't getting any smaller!

Heart i cant play the vid on my phone so will have a look tomorrow xx

I need maternity trousers too but we dont have the spare cash atm. I keep checking ebay but i'm too fussy! Lol. A hair bobble on the button is working for now!

Amanda yay lovely video, hopeful gorgeous pics! Never yippee for good news!!
Afm all good just awful peppery feelin nose an sore throat still wierd coz fine in day why? C

Puppy, the hair bobble is a great option! I'm going to try that with some of my other pants.

Davies, sorry you still don't feel well. I've had the same thing happen. In the day I'll be fine but then at night not fine. I have no idea why it works that way. I hope you are able to get some sleep!

Hopeful how did you find the daycare? I don't even know where to look

Really wierd heart I am ok in day bit sniffly but at night majorly blocked an my glands all swell up an can't breathe when I swallow it really hurts! In day ok! Wierd! H

Sorry for my moaning how's everyone x

Heart, great video !!!!

Davies - Hopefully u will get better soon hope hubby looking after u well

Xxxx

Hubbys at work! Lol got someone here fitting a new shower so I'm up making tea!! Fun! How's u?
X

Jax- my mom knew of someone from my hometown who lives near me up here (3 hours away) and his wife does daycare. I talked to her,she was full but said there's a group of them for daycare in my city, they do seminars to learn new tehniques, etc. so then I googled to get the list of all providers and started calling. Luckily my lady's last name started with B as I only called about 12 out of 65 the first day. But an email was sent to all by another lady who tries to connect up people with providers.
Are you in a small town or city?

Davies- hope you feel better!

I'm up at 4 as usual, up for awhile now but will sleep late in a bit.
I got a call to schedule the 18 wk scan, but they didn't have the march schedule ready so will call back. It will be here before we know it girls! Isn't time flying?

Loving the scan heart :hugs:

Croy...congrats on boy :cloud9:

Davies...hope you're feeling better :hugs:

Can't remember who is worrying about the scan...I was in a mess all week and yesterday the tears just kept on coming as I was convinced it was all over...:hugs:

:hi: all...knackered and still on a high :rofl:

XxX

hi never hi hopeful im good thanks fine in day just awful at night!! how u both? it is going bit quicker now hopeful!! dragged at first didnt it! x

As usual for me, up at 6am. Woke up once in the night at 3am. I made myself stay in bed and thankfully fell back asleep for a few hours. A nap is in my future today!

Davies, I wish that cold would go away! You need to be enjoying your pregnancy! I can't imagine it will be around for much longer. Don't colds usually stay around for a week or so? Tell that cold it's no longer welcome!

Andrea it's so great to hear you so upbeat! You deserve it.

Hopeful, let us know when you get your scan date. I'm going in at 16+6 and 19+6 for mine. Really hoping we can identify gender at one of those! It's going by fast, but at the same time, slow. It's 19 days until my next scan and then 21 days between that one and the next one. I miss my weekly scans! LOL!

I think I can finally admit that I'm loving my pregnancy. I finally feel confident about it. I know there's still a long way to go, but I just don't feel as anxious anymore. And the best part is, I think my nausea is finally going away. I didn't feel sick all day yesterday and only a tiny bit of an upset stomach the day before! Yay!

How is everyone else today?

Amanda lovely scan video xxx

I got a headache so just chilling out today xx

I had a headache yesterday Jen. It's all the pregnancy hormones. Take it really easy today.

Ah so nice to b positive heart it does start to sink in, this is it!!

In saying that I haven't used progesterone for 2 nights I thought would b brave! An today I'm spotty an feel period crampy!! Listened to hb this morn an all good, do u think I should use prog tonight or leave it now? U off urs yet heart ? X

Davies, it's interesting you should ask that. I didn't take any progesterone yesterday or the day before. I felt crampy last night while I was sleeping and it actually woke me up. Not severe cramps, but dull, all over cramps. I've noticed that I do get crampy after ultrasounds, even when they do abdominal ones. I don't know what caused the cramps. They are gone now and I heard the hb, but I was thinking the same thing. I'm so scared of going off the progesterone! I keep thinking I should stay off of them, but part of me wants to pop one in, just in case. I don't know what to do!

Afternoon,

Can't you ask doc to do blood test on mon and see what your levels are see if they are in safe zone?

I'm off bridal shopping with my friend but running late - traffic in London took 30 mins less than quarter of mile arrrrrrhhhhhhh

Pretty, you are right. I totally meant to ask my doctor that yesterday, and forgot! I'm going to email her and ask her. Great suggestion!!!

Are you typing and driving? Naughty girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->