PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

No I'm on a bus should of got the train - driving in London is a complete nightmare and you can never park where you want to. I get quite a lot of fines for yellow box junctions / parking in wrong places etc so decided to use public transport! I got a fine in states Florida for parking the wrong direction on a road - we don't have that rule in uk.

If you take progesterone now then your levels will increase tones so if doc could do test then they would be high anyways so they couldn't tell.

How cool to be in London! (to a US/mn girl never been overseas). Sux about the traffic though!

Heart- happy you are able to enjoy it now! I am still nervous daily but not bad, I do stil spot check and inspect the tp every time I go:

I don't know what to say about the progesterone, getting it checked will be good I think? I didn't get crampy or spotty- wait- just thought of something- Davies, are you spotty like a little twinge of stuff? It could be old progesterone mixed with old irritated cervix stuff making its way out. Some girls have to clean out the old prog, I never had to but dont know how you would know a bunch is there. I have read about girls who stop prog and then old stuff starts coming out.

Just read ur post pretty- I thought that too, if you are on prog it might just make the test a little skewed?

Has anyone got a sil that is prego? Basically mine is and is going to have bubs one week later than if I'd if last bubs would of lived. I feel bitter as I wish my baby was alive . I could of handled if it was 2 weeks or more edd and my husband keeps on saying I have got a baby and I'm lucky. How would you handle it? I find it hard and not looking forward to seeing new baby. Normally I love finding out people prego and seeing newborns but I know this is different. My very 1st mc upsetting and my last one as I guess you think it's
going to last. Don't think I will hold in my tears or I will completely fly off the handle I guess - am I being stupid ?

LOL! Glad you aren't driving Pretty! Sounds like San Francisco traffic and parking! I HATE parking in SF!

I wouldn't take any more progesterone until the blood test if I decided to do the test because I'd want a true reading of my levels.

Hopeful, I thought Davies meant spotty, like skin spots (pimples). They use that word interchangeably across the pond. If it is spotting blood, then I think she should definitely get her levels checked. I haven't had any blood thankfully and the cramps are gone. I still think I'll ask for the test. Damn I wish I had done it yesterday!

I also spot check constantly. I'm always examining the TP. I'm not sure I'll ever stop doing that! I'll be 82 and still spot checking. :rofl:

Lol heart! I'm a permanent spot checker now too.

Davies - didn't know that's what it meant! I say I'm zitty here (I have skin worse than a 15 year old ) I mean it's bad, really bad. I dont care though! ;) bring it on

Hearty, I wouldn't worry too much about the progesterone. When I saw my high risk doctor at 15 weeks, he asked specifically if I was still taking it. I wasn't but he said if I was he would have told me to stop because at this point in pregnancy the baby is self sufficient and doesn't need this from your body anymore.

Pretty, my SIL got pregnant at the same time as I did with my first loss. I didn't think I could handle it when she gave birth. But once I saw her baby, I realized her baby didn't make me sad, it actually made me happy to see what I was going to have.

Hopeful, my skin is a mess too! It seems to come in waves. I'll have perfect 'glowing skin' for a few weeks, then I turn into a teenager again. I'm having a bad week too!!

So nice to hear everyone sounding so confident. This is why I love this thread so much. After my third loss, I scoured BnB looking for positive stories after multiple losses and I really had a hard time finding any. This thread is so full of hope!

Well the headache has turned into glands eyes and throat ache think a cold is Defo on its way I feel mildly achy today but it's not worrying me I think it's stretching the dogs snuggled up with me in bed just now I've started looking at prams they are so expensive these days x

Pretty, sorry we must have posted at the same time. I haven't had that issue, but I don't blame you for feeling upset. My boss and I got pregnant on the same day. We had the same due dates. I ended up losing it (my 3rd loss) and I had to watch her every day. It was a constant reminder of what I should look like, of what stage I would be at. I was very, very bitter towards her. The baby will be 1 in March and I have avoided meeting the baby. I know it's different because I'm not related to her, but those feelings of bitterness ring true. Your feelings are completely normal. But I like Round's advice that once you see the baby, you might feel differently.

Both of my husband's cousins had babies this summer as I was going through my ectopic. I avoided them for months. It was only recently that I had the strength to meet the babies and I realized the same thing Round did. The babies were precious. I still haven't had the courage to hold them, but at least now I can be in the same room as them.

My skin isn't horrible, but not great either! I was hoping for the Second Tri glow. Round, you've dashed my hopes. LOL.

I know what you mean about finding hopeful threads. I start to venture onto the rest of the PAL board but find it's a lot of fear and gloom. I owe it to this baby to be positive. It's given me every reason to be positive.

Jen, sorry you are getting sick. Pregnancy lowers your immune system. I got an awful cold at 9 weeks. Hang in there.

Off to go fabric shopping. I'm sewing a baby blanket for a friend. If I'm feeling brave, I might look at fabrics for my baby too.

That sounds lovely Amanda. Be brave and go get some fabric for your baby too! :D

Guess what all the knicker watchers (and im one of them) praying for nothing - wait until 3rd tri you will be dying for "something" !!!! you will be bring on the red - funny how it goes from praying for nothing to hoping for something !

Thanks Amanda I just feel so rotten bloated with gas too

I was talking out loud with Paul and mil was in the room in regards too baby stuff she said there has to be no baby stuff brought into the house until nearer the time she was like I don't want it

I have no idea I was pretty cut up about it it's like she don't have any faith in my body I don't know what too think

Mil who would have them! Just ignore her - if she comes out with things like that she will lose out in end as u won't be open and honest with her. What your partner say?

Hi ladies can't sleep as cant breathe!! We have snow!!! Yay my dog loves it!!
Hopeful sorry I meant zits! Hearts right we have odd ways!! Lol!

How's everyone Jen ignore mil!! Silly comments!!
X

Hopeful- I live in Eden prairie.

Davies- I had a cold for 6 data a couple weeks ago. It was horrible. :hugs:

Jax- I live in Ep too! We should meet! I can send you the link with all the daycare numbers I called too! What are the odds? Where do you go to dr? I go to OGI in edina.

Davies, sorry you can't sleep! I'm glad you aren't spotting blood, but just have some spots! Are you still having cramps? I am. Did you take progesterone? I don't think I'm going to as much as I'm tempted.

Jenny, your MIL is wrong to say that. I agree, just ignore her if you can. She doesn't know what she's talking about. Sorry you had to hear her say that. :hugs:

How are you feeling Jax?

Sooo, I finally DTD! It wasn't as bad as I thought. I have been crampy today so was nervous. But I listened to the hb before and after and it was thumping away. No spotting or blood. I'm not allowing myself to have an orgasm yet. Too scared for that. But my husband is very, very happy! LOL!

That's just bizarre you both live in the same place! I've been on this site for years and never find anyone from the Bay Area. Just met one on the RMC thread. You guys should totally meet! I met a B&B girl once. It was fun and surreal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->