PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

And lastly my ic at 12dpo. I usually get rubbish lines on ic so quite happy with this one!

https://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa336/ledran/10df338b.jpg

Why are my pics so bloody huge??!!!!! Sorry girls!

Glad you got switched to a MW even if you didn't get a scan Pups. I like a happy Puppy!

Bumpy those are awesome lines for so early! Wow!! Happy sticky baby birthday to you tomorrow!!!

thanks heart, best birthdday present ever i just hope it sticks!

my pics are coming out HUGE! heart i followed your instructions to download from photo bucket, are they sposed to come out that big?!

Yes min come out that big too. Sometimes I put them behind a spoiler just so they don't take up too much space. But I like seeing double pink really really big! Thanks for feeding my addiction. I could look at them all day!

Bumpy check out those lines!!!! Wowsers!! You are definitely a 2-3 on a digi now, I know for a fact! You're only 12dpo too! I didnt get those dark lines till 14dpo and my hcg was through the roof. :yipee:
Happy birthday for tomorrow. :cake:

Heart so excited that you're showing and that you're going to tell everyone! Will you let is know In detail what everyone said!! :yipee: so exciting ...

Lovely lines!! Exciting. Thanks for sharing.

Heart - have fun telling your work colleagues, I am sure it wil feel great to share your news :)

Pup - Glad you are back under the midwife.

Lou - Hoping that follow up tests show as negative for GD. I know that that complication would change how you would have your bubs.

After an early night, I got the headache under control. but I did have to cancel plans for last night, lame.
I don't think I get a scan this week at the doctor, I think that she will just check for the hb but i should be able to schedule the anatomy scan while I am at the office. This is a busy week - I am already ready for the weekend!!

https://instagr.am/p/GtTemMK0nL/

https://instagr.am/p/GtUitDq0nR/

My hair cut lol

Lovely lines hun xxx

Great news on the mw care I'd love to have that

How are you Amanda ? Xxx

https://instagr.am/p/GtUitDq0nR/
https://instagr.am/p/GtTemMK0nL/

Hello ladies, I'd like to join yall. I have had 5 early losses and one healthy DD inbetween, I just found out I am pregnant again after my 5th loss in December...I am of course worried, I have had some testing and my thyroid and blood clotting tests were all normal. My doctor thinks it's genetic and we are considering seeing an RE, but hopefully this pregnancy works out and we dont have too! I am going to post my pics if yall don't mind.

The first two are 6 dpo (yes, 6 dpo) and the second two are today at 9 dpo!

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0265.jpg
    IMG_0265.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 2
Beautiful lines!

Jen - love the hair cut, i cant wait to sort my hair out. It really suits you.

Croyden - Bet you cant wait for the anatmoy scan - i cant wait to hear what your all having!!

Heart - So exciting telling everyone, i loved every second of telling people - now make sure they all look after you

Thank you girls I want to get it abit more cut into the back but I love it this is the way i used to wear my hair all the time but I grew my hair for two years well three I had 7" taken off it today I'm pampering myself lol plus I went and got a McDonald's for my dinner haha winning lol xx

Ding dong Jen LOVE the hair that cut was made for you!!!! Does the oh approve?

Nice lines 3x hope this is a sticky one for you x

Lol he likes it he asked me too send him a picture when I had it done but he is currently downstairs in a huff at the moment cause I've been abit moany at him cause I'm knackered lol xx

Welcome 3x. I hope this is your sticky one. Glad you are joining us!

I told everyone at work at our monthly staff meeting. I was met with a round of applause. It made me cry. Someone asked if this was my first baby. I had no hesitation about saying this was my fifth pregnancy and hopefully my first baby. A lot of my close co-workers knew of my losses, but we have a lot of new people here. I have no shame in telling them. Plus it makes this all the more special. A lovely co-worker told me she has a 30 year old son and never had a daughter and wants to take me under her wing and buy some things for the baby. So sweet. People have been amazing. I'm blessed that I work with such lovely people.

They are having a happy hour in my honor tonight. Too bad I can't drink with them! Sparkling water for me!

Last announcement will be on FB if I decide to do that. Haven't decided if I'll do that or not yet.

That's amazing Amanda darling I'm so happy for you xxxxx

Heart- so happy you got to share your wondetful news. I'm sure the added support will be great!

I need to go back and read more! Saw jens hair and love it! Cute cut!

So happy for you heart! Your coworkers are sweet!

I'm at the salon getting major highlights and under heat lamp now. So tired! Shopped for 4 hours which is a lot for me to be up and about for that long, bought so much stuff. My BFF brought 5 things for me to trade in, so I got 25% off for each thing and another 10% off for the double stuff ( car seats and cribs and mattresses)
Was fun! Also got a pack and play (25% off)

post more later..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->