PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Ugh! Oranges are ming! Lol. And bananas! Bleurgh!

Got consultant appt this afternoon, don't know why. I will soon find out i guess.

Have been quietly following but didnt have anything to say so not posted for a bit x

Morning,

When does the tiredness stop? I remember last time being sat at my desk wanting to be horizontal! slept 10-6 up about 4 times in the night and now i feel dead - think its only a few weeks hopefully :o)

Had 2 huge bowls of special k yum yum forgot how good that stuff is

Pretty does the tiredness stop? I'm tired!! Thanks ladies I'm just chillin till this afternoon! Then going to shops that's it!
Heart I like lemon to lemon sorbet, lemon cupcakes yum?!!
An oranges an orange club biscuit!!
An bananas an swede! An lemonade the fizziness is nice on my throat!!

Hopeful lovely furniture you need to be organised with 2 babies!!
I no what I want a white sleigh cot a full size wardrobe a toy box an chest of drawers with changing station xx

Morning,

When does the tiredness stop? I remember last time being sat at my desk wanting to be horizontal! slept 10-6 up about 4 times in the night and now i feel dead - think its only a few weeks hopefully :o)

Had 2 huge bowls of special k yum yum forgot how good that stuff is

it doesnt... it gets worse lol. i did have a few days of energy but payed for that with sleepless nights after.

I'm having less naps these days. I will probably have one later today as I had two short nights but generally, I am much much better.

I would love to drink orange juice but it gives me such bad acid. The last time I had some I threw it up immediately!

Puppy, good luck with your consultant! I bet it will be an interesting appointment and I'm pretty sure you'll be scanned :happydance:

I love the cute coat hangers you can buy for the wardrobes.
Also in John Lewis have the seen the Emile et rose collection? I love that baby wear collection it's just beautiful and the fabric to die for !!!! Also get a cute Teddy too

Morning girls,

Davies hope your cold's gone Hun.
Lulu, hope you do end up getting your birth choice but hope the classes are a bit interesting / useful for you anyway!
Ladies hope the clothes buying is successful, including hair bobble accessories!
Bumpy how are those lines girl? Are you gonna do a cb digi or just the frer?
Puppy good luck at the consultants let us know!

I had my first positive preggo dream ever last night. I dreamt that at 7 weeks 3 days I went for a scan and the baby was 7.5 with hr of 173! The images were so clear and I strongly felt it was a girl! I was elated and wanted to tell you girls in my dream lol. I've never had good preggo related dreams before, they always involve blood or drowning in gushing water! got ewcm today:yipee: and the frenetic :sex: has begun! I know I'm PUPO but wish me luck! X x

lines are getting darker fili - thanks for asking! AF is due tomorrow or thurs! scared!
ive been testing with superdrug, IC and frer. ive got one digi, but saving it as i want it to say 3+ lol! so will wait a week or so to be sure!

FX sweetie, im sure you will be joining me soon!

how is everyone, cant believe you are all progressing so much, cant imagine getting that far, but fx that i do! having lots of lower cramping and pulling pains down low on one side, is that normal this early on?

well midwife appointment wasnt great :nope: - they have picked up that i might have gestational diabetes - i had the test at 29 weeks and was ok but now its starting to show in my wee and find out on thursday - this could stop my natural homebirth and mean early labour in hospital :cry:

Oh no Lou! :hugs: I suppose at least it's good they've spotted this early and can do their best for you

Oh hun I hope everything comes back ok darling xxx

Morning/afternoon. It will be a busy day at work so not much time to log in.

Lou I'm sorry about the potential GD. Hope they're wrong. When will you know for sure?

Bumpy those one sided sensations could be your corpus Luteum. I had them very early on. It was the same side I ovulated from which I knew since I only have one tube and did IUI. At my scan they could see that side was enlarged. Can we see your line progression?

Hopeful Happy 15 weeks!! Two oranges!!

Jen it seems too early yet for the Doppler. I want to see your new hair when you chop it!

Fili what a great dream. Sounds like a prophecy. Can't wait for it to come true.

Puppy I hope you get a scan today. Keep us posted.

Pip, good to have you back. Enjoy your nap.

Davies any more cramping? Mine have subsided.

Can't remember what else I read. Hi to all the rest of you lovelies.

Im telling everyone at work today. I can't wait. I'm definitely starting to show and I'm tired of trying to hide it. I have to keep wearing the same clothes! It will be a relief to have it out in the open.

Have a great day everyone!

Well girls i didnt get a scan but i don't mind because he switched me back to midwife led care.
Happy girlie :)

great news puppy!!!

hearty, good luck with outing yourself today!

right girls its gotta be time for some more bump pics right? i love seeing your little bumps developing!

let me find some lines to help with your addiction heart!! be right back!!

Ok firstly frers. Little bit of progression but not huge first pic is 10dpo second is 11dpo
https://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa336/ledran/2fbaf279.jpg

Second up SuperDrug tests at 9dpo and 11dpo

https://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa336/ledran/fdf4abd9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back