PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

pretty - funny how things are so different here than there! I had to google what a pram is...

here is a link to the crib and i'm buying the conversion kit to make it into a toddler bed too - they call it a guard rail

i'm not buying the other conversion kit/bed rail to make it into a full size bed as I'm going to wait and see if my uncle who is a carpenter can just use the headboard part of the crib to turn it into a bed (the conversion kit is ridiculously expensive)

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4005141

i get 35% off of it too!

i'm getting this dresser to match. https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12003207
and with all of this, I qualify for $150 gift card too.

the name of it - Europa baby reminds me of you girls!

glycerin for your throat, me to hun not alot can take!! congrats x
How do you do it jen? i want to do it! were due more snowtonight jen 1-5cm!!! xx

ah we posted at same time heart and hopeful an croy shes an orange this week to, i love them hopeful not juice just the extra large oranges that are about right now!

Embo i hope ur ok sugar xx

hi bumpy! yes, alot of people get sick in the beginning! i didn't but i was on prednisone which suppresses the immune system so i very happily stayed healthy.

embo - hope you are ok!!!!

Hun I watched a few videos on YouTube and you take a teaspoon of the powder put it in a glass then pour your wee on it lol

You know what I don't know one min it's fine next it's not it's abit Jekyll and Hyde at times

Is anyone else struggling with food I'm having too force food down not through nausea just itry to eat and I gag just not appealing at the moment x

Hopeful - lol at you googling pram - i had to google a pacifier a while ago as i didnt know what that was :haha: Beautiful baby set too looks lovely.

Heart - glad the cramps have eased - keep up the good work drinking all the water :thumbup:

Bumpy - hope you feel better.

Davies - NOOOO more snow - i havent looked at weather on tv today im in denial

Hun I watched a few videos on YouTube and you take a teaspoon of the powder put it in a glass then pour your wee on it lol

You know what I don't know one min it's fine next it's not it's abit Jekyll and Hyde at times

Is anyone else struggling with food I'm having too force food down not through nausea just itry to eat and I gag just not appealing at the moment x

I used to try and eat toast when i felt like that - keep up the fluids tho x

Oh my goodness, what a chatty bunch, I don't have time to go back and read it all but i scanned the last few pages. I had a crazy busy weekend. We spent ALL day Saturday car shopping, we did end up with a car but I had not planned to be gone for so long! Geesh!
Then Sunday we hosted friends for the Superbowl, but all the little kids made it a crazy day...I didn't even end up seeing any of the game. I think it gave hubby and I a glimpse into what the future holds!! ha ha

And now I am at the start of a week that is super full and busy and even though it is Monday afternoon I am already ready for the weekend!

Heart - I am feeling those general all around cramps too. They are almost like the the ones way back at the beginning. I haven't had them today but over the weekend they were freaking me out. I wondered if it was because I had been on my feet so much? Who knows?

Hope everyone else is feeling well. In Seattle today, the sun is shining bright, it's fabulous!

Well I'm up two hours after going to sleep!! I'm up sneezing feeling nauseas an to hot in my fleecy pjs! Just had a moan that it was dh fault!! Coz he snores, he only got in from work an hour ago since 6 this morning! He came home for dinner an had been working at Harrods tonight!! He woke up an said he world come downstairs! Bless him!! I said no I just need to sit up for while! To awake an figity!
X

Poor thing, hope you begin to feel better soon and get nice and sleepy. I always munched on an apple when I woke up nauseous at night, not sure if that sounds good to you but it worked a treat for me.
Perhaps some warm milk and honey would get your body ready for sleeping?

I have been fighting with a nasty headaches since this afternoon and I think I feel it building, I need to put my jammies on and head to bed after I eat something.

Hope you get back to sleep soon and can have a restful nights sleep.

Didn't have time to log in today for very long. I love the furniture Hopeful. It makes it more real! I love all things orange. I always have. I'm craving a lot of lemon flavor right now too.

Davies you poor thing. No sleep and feeling sick. I hope you don't have to work any time soon!

Tracy and Lou, you are both making me scared! Ouch!!!

Jen I had those food aversions too. I don't feel like that anymore though. It will pass.

Croy what kind of car did you buy? I didn't watch much of the Super Bowl either but I'm not a big football fan. We're almost oranges!

I got 8 hours sleep last night! What a difference! I hope I get a repeat tonight.

Hopeful - i loved that nursery stuff too. We are not quite there yet, we want to have our anatomy scan before we cross that line, but I cannot wait!!

Heart - we got a Honda Civic, we knew it was between that and a Prius, and the civic was just better bang for the buck and actually got great gas mileage, who knew?! I am actually still learning to drive, so it will be my car because its an automatic and hubby's car is a stick. Now everywhere we go Ii can drive and we are not dependent on borrowing other peoples cars for practice - I only have a short time now before my belly gets too big and uncomfortable to take my test, so I need all the practice I can get!!

Seeing the doctor on Thursday. Can't believe it has been 4 weeks already - time is flying! Bring on the oranges for everyone! So ready for her to tell me its all ok - and hope she has me book my anatomy/gender scan!!!

Oooh I didn't know you had a scan this week. Exciting! You'll be 15 weeks. Wow!

Honda Civics are supposed to be safe and very reliable cars. They last forever. Great choice.

I hope you don't have to practice on ice and snow! Be careful.

I have my anatomy scan on March 15. It feels so far away. I can't wait! I just want the time to fly by. I hope you get to schedule yours tomorrow. It's something to look forward to. And to get nervous about I'm sure!

Hey ladies! So I had my appt today and I guess my blood pressure was high. Not like extremely high but it freaked me out because I have never had high blood pressure.

Also I was talking to my.mom tonight and she doesnt think that I should buy anything yet. We were going to buy the crib and stuff with our tax money and now I just feel.kind of down . about it. .:( sorry to be such a downer today.

Happy 13 weeks Jax! Did they suggest anything for your high BP? Try not to stress about it, that can make it worse. Sorry you feel down today. It happens to everyone. I'm sure your mom is excited, just nervous for you. You'll be getting baby stuff before you know it! I'm waiting because I'm too scared to get anything. Maybe you could get a few little things to tide you over. You can spread things out so you can look forward to the bigger items in the future. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you. xoxo

Heart, enjoy telling people at work today! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Embo, I am thinking of you and hoping the spotting was nothing :hugs:

Hey girls I feel a bit better today tho I woke at 3 for the loo and I was having a mild panic attack I have been having them since yesterday I dunno why hey ho going to get all my hair chopped off something like an inverted bob Paul's not happy as he wants me to keep it the length in my advitar it's too much hassle plus it's been really oily every 2nd day so cut colour and it will all be good only 6 days until my scan kinda scared but ok been trying to play with the Doppler what does the placenta sound like ? I have jumps from 85bpm to 135 but I know I don't hear the baby's hb yet xxx

Jenny, if you have a display on your doppler you can ignore it for now. It's really early to dopple anyway (slap on hand, miss!) but when you do find the hb it sounds like a chugging train. You'll be able to hear other noises such as your own heartbeat, a whoosh whoosh type heartbeat and little digestive plop plops. All very interesting :D

morning - Have my 33 week midwife appointment this morning hoping this man is starting to turn but think hes transverse still.

jenny - try not to worry about doppler i didnt pick anything up till 11 weeks. The LO's tend to not like doppler and swim away all the time too.

Heart - Glad you slept well i hope you keep up the routine!

Jax - happy 13 weeks - i would buy stuff when your ready dont take it to heart what other people say. I bought some bits a 12 weeks, i had the pram at 17 weeks!

Davies - have relaxing day today if you can :flower:

Croydon - glad that time id going quick for you hun - hope headaches go

Morning everyone else :hugs:

This orange obsession is funny- i dont have it anymore but i remember wanting oranges, orange lollys, orange yoghurts - orange everything lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->