PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

In the UK IVF is offered for free if you have this problem but see what you mean if you live in the US and have to pay for IVF. It's definitely trial and error but like I say the problem is very rare inside being in the supposedly very rare group of recurrent miscarriers!

I asked my doctor about testing the fetal tissue and with my only d&c, I had been bleeding for a while and the doctor who did it knew my husband and told him there was barley anything there, during this last m/c (I did it naturally at 11 weeks, put me in labor for 2 hours and I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN, the baby was little but the placenta was not) I did ask the doctor, but by the time the babies faint heartbeat quit at 9-10 weeks, it had shrank down to about 5 weeks and she said there was not enough tissue to really test from that. I might consider asking her if I miscarry again as my DH told me last night that if it does happen I will not be doing it naturally b/c it scared that crap out of him, so I would have a d&c and if it's possible I will have it tested. Hopefully I will not have to do that and I do have my rainbow baby! I will not do any testing while I'm pregnant though, if I were to have a genetic issue that cannot be fixed, that would cause a very stressfull pregnancy. I am realitivly young too...okay, actually I'm a baby, 23!

Yeah definitely don't get tests while you're pregnant! I'm sure this will be a successful pregnancy for you, they always say we are more than likely going to be successful next time don't they? I think if you've had a child already and nothing had been diagnosed for you, your chance is 75-80% which is pretty magnificent!! Got everything crossed for you!

hi girls! at work and super busy but HAD to check up on everyone.
was just thinking about Embo and so happy you are doing ok!!!!!

congrats on finding heartbeats Jen and Embo!

fili- thank you and you are going to get here soon and be preg and have you first child(ren)? ;) i really admire your strength and positivitiy, that makes me teary! (happy tears)

hi tracie! is diva on a sleeping schedule? just curious.

welcome 3x! didn't realize you have a young baby too and you are 23? I envy you ;) you probably hate hearing this but you have PLENTY of time. it's hard in your position too as with having 1, you would think it would be just as easy to have more. there are so many girls in that position and it's hearbreaking too. i hope everything works out for you!

Yeah I have a hb - had a tummy scan no nasty wand one - and now my odds are increasing woo hoo as gone past golden 8 weeks.

Another scan on we'd though at my local hospital so fingers crossed !

Fil I never knew piggy was the first person to bed on tv funny eh !!!! Like avitar though :)

Well done Jen and Embo on your successful doppler missions!

Had an afternoon nap today, had a slight headache and just felt yuk. Feel a bit better now but not 100%

Thanks hopeful :hugs:

Pretty are you saying in a very understated way that your scan went well? I won't be over the top but.... :cloud9: :cloud9: measuring on track and seeing a heartbeat at your stage, I'd say your chances of mc are pretty slim now x x x

Pretty keeping everything crossed for weds for you but I think it will be a joy!! :cloud9:

Hopeful - I know it seems like i have a lot of time, but with 2 miscarriages to get Olivia here and 3 after her, not really. I really wanted 2 under 2 and my DH has arranged (after I lost my job) for me to stay home until Olivia is 2, I really wanted to have another baby during that time so I can do what I need to do without having to clear that with work and I wanted to have more time with the new baby...as a matter of fact, we have been trying since April of last year, I got pregnant in May and was due today...that would have been perfect...but instead of holding my baby I am holding a positive pregnancy test which I am greatfull for since we are going on 1 year since we started trying to ttc#2. I am getting my tubes tied after my next sucessfull pregnany, it has been to hard of a road and I just want my 2 children and to be done with it...course I was on clomid this cycle, so it could be twins lol!!

Great news pretty so happy for you xx

Fili I hadn't tested again, woke up this morning feeling like something wasn't quite right though but I didn't want to test and get bad news if it was lighter!!! But a minute ago it got the better of me and the frer line is mega dark now, darker than the control so I'm feeling much happier now!
Off for some yummy food tonight can't wait!
Heart your co workers sound adorable!
How is everyone else? Xx

Yeah but the journey isn't over yet. Never like to get excited not to be negative but buns still could die from chromosome reasons eg downs which happen around 16 weeks and my auntie had 2 still borns with both Ivf. Never like to get too excited had many very low periods after mc and don't like to put too much optisim on this one - prob think I'm mad but i find it easier than thinking everything is going to be perfect ......

Fili are u on track with ov ? When's the magic nights 4 u?

I asked raj about cyclojest and he said only reason u would take it after 13 weeks if there is chance that u could have very early pre- term labour and that would be the only benefit ......

See bumpy when I get my good feelings I'm always right!!!!! :smug: really happy for you x x x

Just realised what you said: darker than the control!!! :shock: omg bumpy this one is a keeper for sure!!! :cloud9: DARKER THAN THE CONTROL ON A FRER BEFORE AF EVERYONE!! Bumpy is having twins!! :baby: :baby:

Yeah but the journey isn't over yet. Never like to get excited not to be negative but buns still could die from chromosome reasons eg downs which happen around 16 weeks and my auntie had 2 still borns with both Ivf. Never like to get too excited had many very low periods after mc and don't like to put too much optisim on this one - prob think I'm mad but i find it easier than thinking everything is going to be perfect ......

Fili are u on track with ov ? When's the magic nights 4 u?

I asked raj about cyclojest and he said only reason u would take it after 13 weeks if there is chance that u could have very early pre- term labour and that would be the only benefit ......

Yeah I understand pretty completely, think I'll be the same. But is it ok if I get excited for you?
Well I just did 2 ic's and they are definitely negative, White as snow but this morning the two ic's I did showed evap lines and yesterday the cb digi showed 1-2 pregnant. I think I could say I'm pretty much negative now or in the next day and so I will ov in the next 5 days after neg test. So magic nights are likely next week. So I'm gonna be 4 weeks pregnant in 3 weeks. I am going to catch this egg this time. PMA!

....which means I'm one week pregnant today! :yipee: ... Better stop drinking coffee! Anyone think I'm :wacko: ? I do!

3X - i didn't even realize that you are preg now! congrats! i have total pregnancy brain and need to read back more posts!

3X - i didn't even realize that you are preg now! congrats! i have total pregnancy brain and need to read back more posts!

Yeah she's normal hopeful, she posts on appropriate threads for her situation unlike some people!!

Haha - hopeful - hope that didn't come off as crazy defensive, I re-read it like a million times to make sure, it's just unfortunate that to everyone here micarriage is a reality. DH and I kinda figured it may take awhile to have another baby, so we started early and I am trying to be PMA but in the back of my mind I know that it is still a possiblility and that it may even take a few more years to finally get pg with a keeper, I did have to defend myself to family at first b/c last April Olivia was like 5 months, they thought we were crazy until we ended up have even more m/c's now they understand why we wanted to try again so early!

Fili - haha, don't think you're crazy for being a week pregnant...and shame on you for assuming I'm "normal" lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->