PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Fili you do make me laugh!!!

Right off out for some birthday tea, catch up with you all later xx

Hay ladies, fun to see some new faces on here. Welcome ladies. Hoping that these are your sticky beans. I am looking forward to sharing this journey with you. It seems like yesterday I was nervously peeing on a stick and just praying that this one would stick. Wishing you all the very best :)

I thought nausea was well behind me but today I feel ROUGH. I had a test in my French class this morning and I thought it was just nerves making me feel sick, i am a nervous test-taker(!) but now I am done, and think I did ok and I feel terrible still. Like I could actually throw up so I don't know if its morning sickness or something I ate but yuck.

Guess my big adventurous plans will have to wait while i lay here on the couch eating crackers and watching teen mom on the DVR.

Hay ladies, fun to see some new faces on here. Welcome ladies. Hoping that these are your sticky beans. I am looking forward to sharing this journey with you. It seems like yesterday I was nervously peeing on a stick and just praying that this one would stick. Wishing you all the very best :)

I thought nausea was well behind me but today I feel ROUGH. I had a test in my French class this morning and I thought it was just nerves making me feel sick, i am a nervous test-taker(!) but now I am done, and think I did ok and I feel terrible still. Like I could actually throw up so I don't know if its morning sickness or something I ate but yuck.

Guess my big adventurous plans will have to wait while i lay here on the couch eating crackers and watching teen mom on the DVR

Thanks - so sorry you are feeling rough today!:hugs:

fili - mu hubby gone skiing tonight!!! BAck monday poor me home alone well me an my poochie!!! An your right jen i have a st bernard an every since i been pg she wont get on sofa with me only hubby!! she cuddles an puts her head on me but wont sit on me which she always used to!!! Wierd but they r soooo loving!! I will try post a pic of my baby x

So relax for me for next 5 days!!! occasional housework an best of all pjs an no washing!!! Heating on an tv remote is mine!! I will really miss him but i no he needs it, as i have been a bit high maitenence lately!!

Well heart u would be proud of me no prgesterone for 3 days an i dtd before hubby went this evening!!!! I enjoyed sex for first time in 2 months an i havent done prog i feel ready, i am using my doppler 3 times a day but thats fine right!! xx

Well girls I got the hb again and I got hubby to record it apologies for the knocked exposure but here is pudding lol

I wanted to share something on Photobucket with you!

See the fullsize version at: https://s1264.photobucket.com/album...tion=view¤t=31c34cb1.mp4&evt=user_media_share

Sent from my iPhone

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj493/jennifercallender83/th_31c34cb1.jpg

so cute jenny!

3x - i haven't read back but do you know why you had the mc/s? were they all before anything was really formed in the sac? (mine were).

Popping in again quickly. Jen, that's a wonderful sound. So happy people are finding the hbs! Such a lovely thing.

Ok, back to work. More later.

I've been trying to get to sleep for ages hubby is taking the whole bed up and I'm sooo knackered an my feet is so warm I hate warm feet it makes me so unsettled urgh long night ahead xx

Happy birthday Bumpy. hope you had a great day.
great news on the doppler's embo and jen.
Pep - Sorry about your mum, can you ask her to keep that stuff for when baby visits her? you could always pass on clothes you don't like to someone else or charity?
It's so hard when people buy you things you don't like.

I have a weird sharp pain ladies, straight down my tummy sternum to pubic bone, it hurts to touch too. Any one had this?

Happy B-day Bumpy!!
Jenny - sorry the hubby is being a pain!
Justwaiting - I had pains like that when I was pg with DD - even went to L&D scared outof my mind - I was scared it was labor or something but it wasn't, they told me it was because I was growing and my pelvic was trying to support and adjust to the weight...I was about 23 or so weeks. FYI, I didn't gain my first lb until I was 16 weeks pregnant though, I was really sick lol!!

Thanks 3x. I'm only 14wks tho hopefully it's just growing pains. I haven't put on any weight yet either. It's not as bad anymore but still there. SO strange

Morning hope u slept Jen lovely hb. X
Bumpy happy bday sorry missed that!! X
How's every1? X

Hey Davies, how you doing?

I'm still grinning like a Cheshire cat that got the cream after hearing the heartbeat :)

We went to our wedding venue last night to finalise all the little details. Feel so much better now and really organised!!

Morning I've woken up feeling rotten all achey like the flu urgh horrible night sleep again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->