PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I have doc apptmt on tues to confirm preg and talk about next steps. My problem is I don't have a consultant now as was seeing one privately to get my tests done etc but he was soooo expensive. I'm going to ask for an nhs consultant on tues as I will feel much better getting extra care. Right here's my test progression. First one at 10dpo, then 11 and then the last one yesterday at 13dpo. AF due today and I don't think she visiting this month!!!!!
https://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa336/ledran/da017bf2.jpg

Great lines Bumpy! Check out mine from that same time period. The bottom one was 16 days past the trigger, which meant 14 dpo. The one above that was 13dpo. Yours is darker than mine was! :happydance:

Attachments

• 954ad46d.jpg
    954ad46d.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 3
great lines bumpy! your tests look very similar to mine at those DPO's. :)

Great lines bumpy!!

Girls I had a complete meltdown today especially about losing a 'normal' boy. Then I thought of you all and felt SO much better. It brought me back from the brink! Then I went for a 2.5 mile run and felt even better. X x x

Oh Fili, you are bound to have those meltdown moments. I can't even count how many I've had in the past 3 years. I have so much hope for you. I have a strong feeling that your body will carry your baby to term. I really believe it is possible for you.

I'm glad the run made you feel better. Maybe sweating will flush out some of the hcg too!

Aww fili I feel your pain hun sending you loads of hugs and kisses xxx

Heart i won't get a scan, she'll listen in to HB though.

Just been sick :( so rubbish. I thought i'd finished with all that

Puppy, weeks 11 - 13 were the worst for me for nausea. I never threw up, but I felt awful! Week 14 has been much, much better. Hang in there. You're almost there!

I have been feeling awful all day and had a headache. I'm wondering if its a migraine because i've been feeling sick with it.

Hi Ladies
Just popping in to say hi *waves*
Its wierd, i'm back to wanting nothing to do with babies or pregnant ladies (bloody facebook grr) but you lot are different :blush:, i guess its cos i know we have all been in the same boat and what you have been through to get where you are today, so so happy that you are all doing so well :hugs:

Great lines bumpy :happydance:

afm, physical nastiness has gone (the d& c didnt get everything as i discovered on sun/mon, went through alot of pain and passing massive clots, quite scary actually, the worst mc i've been through yet) so its just the emotional side now.
Part of me wants to try again straight away to take the pain away, but i know that until i get more testing that wouldnt be a good idea.
I think i need a project to get my teeth stuck into :shrug:

Does anyone know how long the testing at st mary's takes? How many appointments did you have to go for?
should hopefully be seeing them mid march for my first appointment.

Sounds like that could be the culprit. I hope it goes away. Sounds like you need to lie down and rest.

Sunny I completely understand your disdain for all things pregnancy or kid related! I still have moments of that and I'm pregnant! LOL! It's hard to shake old habits I guess.

I'm glad the physical pain has subsided now. But in my opinion, the physical pain doesn't hold a candle to the emotional pain. I used sewing as a way to get through my grief. I started making all sorts of things. It really helped keep my mind distracted. I think a project is a perfect idea. I also waited for tests before trying. Come to find out I didn't need to as the thing I got diagnosed with wasn't fixable. But I'm still glad I waited. It gave me peace of mind that there weren't other things like clotting disorders, etc, that I wasn't being treated for. I know some of these lovelies will be able to answer your St. Mary's question. I'm glad you are seeking out additional testing. xoxo

Off to prenatal yoga. Is it weird that I'm nervous? I'm not looking forward to being in a room with pregnant women! So strange!

Sunny the tests are 6 weeks apart and t can take up too 12 weeks from start to finish that's if you go through the nhs x

Sunny I completely understand your disdain for all things pregnancy or kid related! I still have moments of that and I'm pregnant! LOL! It's hard to shake old habits I guess.

I'm glad the physical pain has subsided now. But in my opinion, the physical pain doesn't hold a candle to the emotional pain. I used sewing as a way to get through my grief. I started making all sorts of things. It really helped keep my mind distracted. I think a project is a perfect idea. I also waited for tests before trying. Come to find out I didn't need to as the thing I got diagnosed with wasn't fixable. But I'm still glad I waited. It gave me peace of mind that there weren't other things like clotting disorders, etc, that I wasn't being treated for. I know some of these lovelies will be able to answer your St. Mary's question. I'm glad you are seeking out additional testing. xoxo

Thanks amanda, after the last one i was ok after a month or so, even spent xmas day with a pregnant friend, so i guess i just need a bit more time...
sewing sounds good, my mum has always been brilliant at making stuff, i'll have to break out the sewing machine when i get back to the uk :thumbup:
So you were never diagnosed with low progesterone? they just put you on it as a precaution and its worked?
The consultant i was under refered me to st marys, said they couldnt do anymore for me, kind of wished that i had gone after number 3 as i could have but they kind of put me off, told me to chill out, relax blah blah...

Off to prenatal yoga. Is it weird that I'm nervous? I'm not looking forward to being in a room with pregnant women! So strange!

I love yoga, i'm sure you will enjoy it, i actually have a couple of prenatal yoga videos i could let you have, i'll try and figure out a way to get them online so you can download them, then you can do it at home :hugs:

Sunny the tests are 6 weeks apart and t can take up too 12 weeks from start to finish that's if you go through the nhs x

Thanks jen, thats not too bad, hopefully then by mid summer i should be good to go again :happydance:

Hello girls. After a really rubbish appointment yesterday (more cos it made me sad than told me something I didnt know), Jen said that some of you may have advice for me. I have outlined my situation in a post here https://www.babyandbump.com/miscarr...-causing-my-recurrent-loses.html#post15481124 I didnt mention but I am under St Mary's, Paddington. If any one has advice or just tell me to get a grip then either would be greatly appreciated.

Hiya Tasha, I'm under St marys too, I will look at this in detail for you in a bit, :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->