PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Titi - progress is good. You've obviously got something trying to grow in there. Looking forward to your numbers today, I'm sure they're going to be great. I hope you see more on Saturday and can relax a bit.

Sigh with relief titi all sounds good to me! The waiting for the seven week scan is awful though as that's when you know you have to see the heartbeat. Wishing you all the luck in the world till then x x

Just heart now, it would be wonderful if we could have a full house of good scans today!

Soz fili it was titi I meant to type!! Fab news titi really pleased for u hun xx
Fili yay let's obsess over ur tests! This is the first day I haven't poas!! Very proud of myself!! Was still doing the morning one lol!!

All behind you heart hope everything's perfect Hun xx

Afm all good bit sicky bit tired sore bbs just being generally lazy! Love sitting on sofa watching daytime tv!!
I have a dilemma the epau wanted me to go back 22nd dec for another scan so a week today! An u have a 2nd scan booked for St Marys for the 28th dec! Now St Marys has a better machine an obviously has so far brought me luck! Epau at Southend hasn't been that lucky! An the machine isn't great! An that's the day last year I was told I was mc!! So I kind of feel like I should cancel the appointment an just enjoy Xmas an go to St Marys or whether every scan is a bonus! So confused help me!!!! Xx

Soz fili it was titi I meant to type!! Fab news titi really pleased for u hun xx
Fili yay let's obsess over ur tests! This is the first day I haven't poas!! Very proud of myself!! Was still doing the morning one lol!!

All behind you heart hope everything's perfect Hun xx

Afm all good bit sicky bit tired sore bbs just being generally lazy! Love sitting on sofa watching daytime tv!!
I have a dilemma the epau wanted me to go back 22nd dec for another scan so a week today! An u have a 2nd scan booked for St Marys for the 28th dec! Now St Marys has a better machine an obviously has so far brought me luck! Epau at Southend hasn't been that lucky! An the machine isn't great! An that's the day last year I was told I was mc!! So I kind of feel like I should cancel the appointment an just enjoy Xmas an go to St Marys or whether every scan is a bonus! So confused help me!!!! Xx

If you're feeling bad about it then I'd cancel it - you will still see beanie after Christmas anyway :)

Davies, that's tough....RMC makes you so superstitious! At the same time, I've been trying to approach this pregnancy with the notion, that the past does not dictate the future. If it were me, I'd probably go to the scan, but it would be totally understandable if you cancelled.

This is coming from a woman who is still carrying a FRER in her purse from my first BFP for this pregnancy. I put it in there to obsess over at work and forgot to take it out. Now I'm afraid too!!

I've never had a frer line so dark...ever!! And that's even when I got to the heartbeat stage. :happydance: Must not get my hopes up too high though just yet.

Edit - oh dear it's upside down. Well the test line on the frer is the darkest line!

Attachments

• 17dpo.jpg
    17dpo.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 7
I've never had a frer line so dark...ever!! And that's even when I got to the heartbeat stage. :happydance: Must not get my hopes up too high though just yet.

Edit - oh dear it's upside down. Well the test line on the frer is the darkest line!

It's looking good!!! Congrats!!

Fab lines Hun! Mine was just same I hadn't ever seen a frer that dark v exciting! I dont no what to do! I agree I try to think pos for new baby as this lil bean deserves as much love! But I also think maybe to go to to many scans is like tempting fate! An if they did tell me bad news I wouldn't believe them! Lol an I no I would go to St Marys anyway! Oh I don't no! Going to ask hubby tonight see what he thinks!
Has anyone else turned into a hermit? I literally wake up go back to sleep I eat watch tv nap make dinner watch tv bed!! May do bit of housework gave a bath but that's it! Havd no energy! X

Have no energy either but DH out so i'm in charge of a toddler - might try and encourage her to have an afternoon nap :rofl:

Davies, I think you should give yourself a scan break hun x x x I think that the lack of stress alone from not having my hcg results taken all the time is doing this pregnancy more good! I think you should give yourself a break too, I don't think they'll tell you any different. You should relax and enjoy it and forget scans until after xmas. I find it a massive relief just to be doing that at the moment. Yes I'm a hermit. I did go for a lovely 2 hour walk with hubby this morning though it was cold though :xmas7:

embo and titi - congrats! I think both of your scans are great and right on target.

davies - i like weekly scans but i love the nurse practitioners that do my scans. it is the same place i've gotten bad news, same people, same machine. but now it's the place that I get good news at. my place is really easy to drive to too. sounds like you have to travel to get to yours? i think you would be fine not going - it just seems like that place isn't the most fun to go to ;)

fili - awesome lines!

puppy - i've never even changed a diaper before, much less taken care of children. i have alot to learn...i grew up on a farm and took care of the animals though.
hopefully your dh gets back soon to help out.

heart - praying for a good scan for you! it will be! i will be lurking here all day

afm: feeling better today, but now not feeling as good again. getting nervous for my scan tomorrow....

DH won't be back till about 8 tonight :( he has gone to see his son from his previous marriage.

I have put her to bed but atm she's playing. She'll drop of soon because she's tired and grouchy with it!! lol

Thanks fili I'm going to do just that ur right I just stress myself out no matter where scan is! An I can just relax that's all I am doing!! I walked my dog Sunday for 2 hours an I'm going to my sisters tom as my lil nephew is 2! So I won't have any peace then lol!
Puppy must b hard with a little one I thought when I felt sick mon an tues I dont no how people cope!!
Hopeful ur babies are lovely an snuggly so don't u stress! I no what u mean about scan but I think I'm going to go in 2 weeks it's not long!! I wish u all luck in the world for ur scan I no u will b fine is it Tom,?
Hearts is today isn't it? Xxx

hi davies- my scan is tomorrow at 8:40 am central so I think that's 2:40 for you? and heart's is today but not sure if it's in the afternoon? I just google mapped essex - cool - you aren't too far from london and not too far from the beach? is there a beach on that side?

Hopeful, I hear you but you know what you're going to be the happiest girl alive tomorrow. Just keep thinking to yourself that you are going to have a successful pregnancy as rpl girls always do eventually and there's no reason in the world to say this is not the successful pregnancy. In fact everything is just perfect. I know it doesn't stop you worrying but I just know it's all going to be amazing for you and it's about time too x x x x x

Oh and I'm a bitch too. I have to admit, there's apart of me that likes telling fertile undeserving women about my losses and how it can happen to them. Is that bad? I just hate it when women think it can't happen to them.

BTW my MS never kicks in before 11 am. I always wake up in the morning feeling great. I think that's pretty normal. They really should loose the term 'morning' from MS.

:rofl: I giggled out loud when I read that! Go tell em, spread the fear! :rofl:

My ms doesn't usually start until the afternoon, either. Morning, my arse!

Yes the machine looked a bit ancient!! Also it was one of the Epu nurses that scanned me. Not an experienced sonographer. Who knows!! I'll know more in 2 weeks

The nurse won't have scanned you if she wasn't a trained sonographer.
My EPU's nurse took a year off to train as a sonographer so it is not unusual.
I don't think I ever had a very full bowel for a scan so who knows maybe her view wasn't entirely clear. She did see something though and that is good. You want to have a yolk sac! Soon there will be a little heartbeat, too! :yipee:
To be honest, right now nothing you wrote sounds unusual to me so in my humble opinion so far so good :thumbup:
(remember, I try to be honest so I really mean this!)

As for me -- motherFu$&);!!! Status quo. GS grew, yolk sac grew and they are seeing thickening at the top of the yolk sack that looks like the fetal pole. My sonographer (who I know very well) said at 6+3 she is not at all worried, if I was 7 weeks she'd be concerned. Honestly, I think I implanted late (which is not the best thought) but still progress so I will just wait this thing out- see what the numbers are today and then figure out if I should worry. If the numbers are good it is a waiting game. Scan Saturday with the OB and then with the RE next Thursday.

Nothing I do is gonna change things anyway so on to another couple of days of PAL hell!

Titi, I hope you don't mind me saying this but I think that at this point your hcg numbers are almost irrelevant. You've had growth so obviously the numbers are going up. At this point the scan is much more reliable than blood tests. Plus, since at this level the numbers don't double quickly any more how do you judge a good raise vs bad? As far as I know there is no reference range...
So, I am just glad that your scans are on track :thumbup:
Go baby titi :happydance:

PS: I'm a total hermit. I think I spent a good two months in bed. I still spend half the week in my pajamas now :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->