PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

She had real problems scanning me. She said I was really gassy and my bowels were full but we have a sac, yolk sac and what could've been a fetal pole. The quality was so poor tho because of the gas.
I'm really happy with that cos I'm sure I could see something!!!

Next scan in two weeks. On the 30th :)

Yay embo!! FAB hun xxx I suffer with that an i have had that when i had a scan (not when pg just for testing) She said iwas very gassy lol!!
But fab news hun!! We now can enjoy xmas!! xx

Wow, this thread moves so fast!

To the bitches, count me in! I've been told off a couple of times for being negative (honest) on threads about problems :blush:

Enbo, fab news on your scan! Are you saying they did an external scan? I don't understand how gas could be a problem otherwise?
My consultant said my bladder was empty when she scanned me yesterday yet I needed the toilet :rofl: I still liked the view we had so :shrug:

Never, congratulations on your bfp :yipee:

Embo - fab news scan went well!! And to see heartbeat is fab at 5 w 6d xxx

I didn't see a heartbeat Lou.

It was an internal scan pip. She said she couldn't get a clear view because of the gas/full bowels.

Does everyone agree that I shouldn't be worrying? Should I have seen a fetal pole for definite? If gas doesn't affect internal scans there's no reason not to see it. Seeing the yolk is positive tho ??

Yay Embo!! Fabulous news!!

Congrats Filip on on digi!!

Good luck Hearty and Titi today. Can't wait for the updates.

Oh and I'm a bitch too. I have to admit, there's apart of me that likes telling fertile undeserving women about my losses and how it can happen to them. Is that bad? I just hate it when women think it can't happen to them.

BTW my MS never kicks in before 11 am. I always wake up in the morning feeling great. I think that's pretty normal. They really should loose the term 'morning' from MS.

Embo, congratulations! It all sounds great, I don't think you can have a yolk sac without a feral pole. I am wondering about the clarity issue, sounds like it's their machine and nothing for you to worry about! Was it an old machine?

Hi pip, can I just say that I appreciate your honesty and youve always been a great help and source of inspiration to me! X x x

Yes the machine looked a bit ancient!! Also it was one of the Epu nurses that scanned me. Not an experienced sonographer. Who knows!! I'll know more in 2 weeks

Fetal pole is like a grain of rice atm - it's so hard to see but you'll definitely see it in 2 weeks when you next have a scan - they didn't see one with me either and we're not that far apart.

The yolk sac is the important part, that indicated there's going to be a baby, even if it's too small to see just yet :)

Thanks puppy :hugs: I'm comforted by the fact that there's room either side cos I'm not absolutely sure when I ov'd.

Embo I think all sounds great I have def had gas on a scan b4 100%! an from research I did fetal pole an no hb is quite normal b4 6+4 after 6+4 is when u should def see a hb!! So don't stress Hun all sounds fine!! Did they give u any measurements?
Come on heart an fili where's ur good news? Xx

No I didn't even ask for measurements. I just said does it all look healthy and she said for 5+ weeks it's looking good.

Looking forward to seeing the other updates :)

Yes the machine looked a bit ancient!! Also it was one of the Epu nurses that scanned me. Not an experienced sonographer. Who knows!! I'll know more in 2 weeks

That can make a huge difference embo, I have been for six early scans in total now and the difference between a nurse and a doctor is vast both in terms of what they can decipher and what they tell you ie nurses are sometimes not confident Early scanning is a fine art and a doctor should do it really i think or at least decipher the pictures afterwards.

Yeah, good luck titi! Hope it's good news for you too!! X

No scan for me till after Xmas Davies, think you typed me instead of titi. I can post pics of my good news preggo tests though!!

Emb- you're good hon - seeing the GS and yolk sac this early is fantastic. You are right on track. I am sure they will see the fetal pole next scan. Breathe easy.

As for me -- motherFu$&);!!! Status quo. GS grew, yolk sac grew and they are seeing thickening at the top of the yolk sack that looks like the fetal pole. My sonographer (who I know very well) said at 6+3 she is not at all worried, if I was 7 weeks she'd be concerned. Honestly, I think I implanted late (which is not the best thought) but still progress so I will just wait this thing out- see what the numbers are today and then figure out if I should worry. If the numbers are good it is a waiting game. Scan Saturday with the OB and then with the RE next Thursday.

Nothing I do is gonna change things anyway so on to another couple of days of PAL hell!

Sounds like things are progressing nicely Titi :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->