PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

the hungover effect is a good thing!! i had it alot!! somedays id feel worse than having an acctual hangover

I do have an headache though
I have never had an hungover, so I am nt sure what I am looking for. Lol

Oh wow 9 never had a hangover! Youre not missing anything!

Nope I am not a big alcohol fan, I always drink maybe once a year and never get drunk. Lol at 25 it is a bit weird I guess

No not really, I haven't had a hangover for years and don't drink much but I remember having a really bad hangover once and it was so bad I haven't forgotten, two days in bed lol!

It's nearly 6pm here and i'm contemplating ordering a chinese :)
:wave: Em, been an emotional day for you, having a scan is draining

Hmmm I'm thinking special fried rice and crispy beef in sweet and sour sauce. I really fancied it before my nap but now I feel a bit :sick:

Sounds amazing. We live too far out to order in . Hope you feel up to eating. I keep eating even when nauseous and end up pukey

Oohh that sounds so good you'll eat it when it arrives!!

Hey 9, hope you don't mind me saying this but you seem to have been through such a lot in your twenties. I had such a fab time in my twenties and can't imagine having to deal with all this stuff then. Have you ever thought of giving yourself a break for a while emotionally and physically or do you not want to have the age gap be too big? I just think you're important too :hugs: too late now though I suppose lol!

I can't eat Chinese or spicy food anymore, used to LOVE it. Now spicy food makes my mouth burn and feel gross. It's so strange, I used to eat plain jalapeños even

I put Laura up to bed and waited for all to go quiet and then went up myself. Got about an hour so not too bad - she'll be up later tonight but DH will be back by then so he can sort!!

Snap hopeful, I'm still eating loads of jalopenos but not on their own though! I'm craving spices, salt and sugar!

Oohh that sounds so good you'll eat it when it arrives!!

Hey 9, hope you don't mind me saying this but you seem to have been through such a lot in your twenties. I had such a fab time in my twenties and can't imagine having to deal with all this stuff then. Have you ever thought of giving yourself a break for a while emotionally and physically or do you not want to have the age gap be too big? I just think you're important too :hugs: too late now though I suppose lol!

Well no offense but I would never ever tell someone based on their age to maybe give yourself a break from ttc, or having kids. It isn't my place. And that was Kinda out of line. I am only 5 years from 30 and I have lived a lot in my younger years, now it is time for me to be a mom. I am important and I am already pregnant so what do you suppose I do? R early hurtful. Hnestly . Wow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->