PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

petitpas- you make an excellent point. The scans are the better predictor at this point. With my first m/c the numbers started to drop so I guess the numbers things continues to haunt me. I'm just waiting it out now.

When the numbers get high, they are only an indicator if they drop or seriously plateau so most consultants will only scan after six weeks.

Hey everyone. Tomorrow is my scan getting super nervous. H ad an rough night.. How is everyone?

So what do you do round, do you stalk the 1st tri telling newly pregnants they're going to miscarry!?

lol fili! i go on threads like that too on other forums, fertility community and babycenter and i think people try and avoid me when they see my siggy with 4 m/c. they get nervous when someone has only had 1 m/c. i try to reason with them after they have their 1st or 2nd m/c about what to possibly expect and they just don't listen to me.
i do let them know that after 3 or more they should get testing and they still don't listen.
but most of those girls with only 1 m/c are fine after that.

9b - good luck at your scan tomorrow!

Has heart had her scan yet? Sending you love heart and hugs. I am hoping and praying it is good news .

Good luck!9 Everything is looking so good for you with your hcg numbers too! Try to think about that x x x

lol fili! i go on threads like that too and i think people try and avoid me when they see my siggy with 4 m/c. they get nervous when someone has only had 1 m/c. i try to reason with them after they have their 1st or 2nd m/c about what to possibly expect and they just don't listen to me.

9b - good luck at your scan tomorrow!
Lol yeah.. "In my opinion I think you should...." and then they run a mile. :shrug::haha:

heart is 8 hours behind the UK so it's early there :)

Pip - I am so happy to see you on here! 2 months in bed sounds lovely, I wish I could live in PJs

Thanks fili! How are you doing today?

I'm ok thanks, I'm happy about my tests, I posted pics a few pages back. Really hungry because of the steroids, no other symptoms really though. Are you hungry?

So hungry just ate a whole
Bag pf popcorn and still hungry. It ia very annoying. I am also bloated to hell. Glad yu are doing well. Your test lines look amazing .

I think she said her scan was at 10am her time.

So what do you do round, do you stalk the 1st tri telling newly pregnants they're going to miscarry!?

Um, no! Obviously, I don't go around telling everyone my story.

To be clear, I was actually thinking of one instance in particular. One of my "friends" that was pregnant at the same time as my 3rd loss, we were actually due on the same day. Anwyays, she announced her pregnancy at 5 weeks and I cautiously shared with her that I was also pregnant but very nervous. After I explained what I had happened to me, her response was "well I'm glad things like that don't happen to me" and "there must be something really wrong with you". It really hit a nerve with me. Since then, whenever it's come up in conversation, I like pointing out to her that my doctors have assured me there's nothing wrong with me (which I actually disagree with) and that this type of thing is common and can happen to any one.

So yes, I'm not a total cold hearted bitch...but I can be when I want to!!

round2 - i would say that friend was a cold hearted beeyouch.

9b - you in cali? popcorn sounds so good!

So hungry just ate a whole
Bag pf popcorn and still hungry. It ia very annoying. I am also bloated to hell. Glad yu are doing well. Your test lines look amazing .

Oh well it's all going to be in a good cause! I really want spicy savoury food alternated with sweet all the time. I feel like I'm hungover!! Do you?

Not hungover just feeling tired and super hungry.

And hopeful I live in so cali

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"