PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I can't think about that part it scares me to much! Petrifies me! I have to worry
Nearer the time! I thought same thing croy an orange is still flipping big! Lol!! I don't like needles so don't want drips or induction would love a c section do I don't feel pain but heard recovery is so long an also big injection! Lol! Ideally I would b put to sleep with gas an air an wake up an baby's here! I no that sounds cold but I am petrified! I can't listen to stories or think about it! I watch one born every minute to try an learn!! I feel like preparation is key! But I'm trying to b open minded, an what will b will b! I defo don't want to b induced, don't want epidural if possible coz I think it doesn't help women push baby out! I don't want forceps or anything else!! Lol! Tearing being cut! Scares life out of me!

Oh lord!! Lol!! But in saying all that I watched my sister give birth the first time. An she had epidural an ended up with ventouse delivery!! Yuk!! An his back was to her back!! When he was here all pain was forgotten! An he was so worth it!!x
Going to look into hypnobirthing to calm me down! X

Hun I have given birth and had a section and in all honesty I'd rather give birth again than have a section sure it's quick and that but I had a infected scar the healing time took forever I felt that I did t have a proper bond and got post metal depression plus my stomach has never been the same since I'm not trying to scare you it's how the csection effected myself I'm Defo having a vbac this time around x

Hey my lovelies.

I just wanted to pop by and say Hello to all you wonderful ladies and your bumps.
I hope everyone is doing well.

xxx

How close are you to getting your bfp now Lee? It can't be long before you test???

Hi Fili, tested yesterday, I'm pretty sure it was a BFN, but I have a terrible case of line eye!!! I plan to test again tomorrow, but probs cave and test later today.
Tbh I'm pretty sure AF is about to show, got all the usual symptoms.

Got my CBFM ready for next month though and hopefully this being the 2nd cycle it will detect my peak.

You ov in a few days now right? You will be a busy girl, I so hope you catch the eggy first time round xxx.

Also Fili, have you started the steroids again yet? The mania that I had has been ok this cycle, I think I must be getting used to them, I've not lost any weight though and am growing soft downy hair down the side of my face, luckily I am fair, so I don't have to rock the bearded lady look.

Lee I'm keeping everything crossed for you, dont give up yet, pregnancy can feel like af can't it? back on the steroids at ovulation so next week :-( really hate them as they made me put on so much weight but will try anything of course! Glad the side effects have gone a little for you and that youre blonde!!! X x

Thanks Fili, yeah the steroids are pretty awful, especially the weight gain but hopefully we will both be putting a whole load more weight on soon for the right reasons. I'm glad to see the back of the manic episodes, I'll be weaning off them over the week.

Good luck x

Never fear, ladies, the extra weight isn't permanent. Neither is the facial hair! Since starting the steroids (a month before conceiving) I've put on 5.5kg in total. When I stopped the roids all the fat just naturally started settling elsewhere. My face lost weight, my boobs regained theirs and my belly filled out where it was just flabby before (it is still a little flabby but it was before the steroids, too :blush:). My facial hair disappeared but my arms and legs are still hairier than they used to be. As is my belly. I am guessing that might be a pregnancy thing...

Fili, have you started temping yet? I looked at your chart yesterday and it was an old one. I love chart stalking :D
Lee: :dust:

Heart, I know exactly what you mean about the familiar feeling. At my internal scan a month ago the probe hit a spot that used to be badly inflamed and all I could do was sigh and shake my head :nope:

I am still hoping that once ducky comes out there'll have been such a big shakeup of everything that there will be less chance of endometrial cells escaping into my abdomen every month and causing inflamation. Wishful thinking :D

I can't think about that part it scares me to much! Petrifies me! I have to worry
Nearer the time! I thought same thing croy an orange is still flipping big! Lol!! I don't like needles so don't want drips or induction would love a c section do I don't feel pain but heard recovery is so long an also big injection! Lol! Ideally I would b put to sleep with gas an air an wake up an baby's here! I no that sounds cold but I am petrified! I can't listen to stories or think about it! I watch one born every minute to try an learn!! I feel like preparation is key! But I'm trying to b open minded, an what will b will b! I defo don't want to b induced, don't want epidural if possible coz I think it doesn't help women push baby out! I don't want forceps or anything else!! Lol! Tearing being cut! Scares life out of me!

Oh lord!! Lol!! But in saying all that I watched my sister give birth the first time. An she had epidural an ended up with ventouse delivery!! Yuk!! An his back was to her back!! When he was here all pain was forgotten! An he was so worth it!!x
Going to look into hypnobirthing to calm me down! X

Exactly what i had except i didnt have time for a epi and izzy was turning as she came down. started back to back and came out facing right way...

I like how you're thinking! Although, even the thought of an orange coming out makes me wince..as the fruits get bigger I can't help but begin to freak out slightly about how it's going to come out! ha ha

i used to go tesco and pick up a watermelon and panic lol... Trust me when it comes to it you dont even think about the size because all you can think is push!

Lol but you only really ever get to 10cm diameter. Baby's head doesn't get to the size of a watermelon. Flippin 'eck that thought makes my eyes water!

Haha a babies head is big enough puppy!! Lol!
Jen I didn't no u had children already? X
Tracie did u have any pain relief? X

My new boiler broke this morning can u believe it! Really pissed off!! Some error code came up! Wouldn't come on! I froze for 2 hours not being able to get hold of anyone! To then think sod this I'm gonba press reset!! An voila heating!! Who needs men!! Lol!

Are any of you turning into a hermit!? The thought of going out I just can't b bothered!! I hate going out! I just want to curl up in a ball! An eat n not b disturbed! X

Yeah I have a 7 year old big called aarron and my first son I lost at 24 weeks I delivered him natural x

:ignore: -Ing this conversation lol!

I'm with you Fili! I'm still in denial about actually giving birth! I watched my mother give birth to my brother. I watch it on TV. But I can't think about it for myself!

Davies, that's a great blonde moment! Glad you sorted the heating out on your own!

Jen's son Aaron is the cutest little guy you've ever seen. Just had to say that.

Lee, I hope it's not a BFN for you. But if it is, that CBFM is sure to catch your peak this month. I can't wait for you to join us. Any more thoughts about trying IUI? I think it's a great option for us one-tubers.

Pip, I hope all the endo comes out with Ducky! Wishful thinking is allowed and highly recommended on this thread!

I was tossing and turning at 2:30 this morning. My husband told me I was keeping him awake. I wanted to punch him. Try being awake like this every night. He usually sleeps through it! Oh well, at least I fell back asleep. I'm going to try another yoga class today. Still scared of all the big preggos!

Next time u buy laughing cow cheese triangles from the supermarket that come in a round cycle box that's 10cm - u don't ever know u r 10cm though !!!!

It used to scare me a baby the size of a bowling ball would come out - but they do :) And if u have meds don't feel a thing

Is everyone watching one born every min?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->