PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I just bought these at Target for anyone who has a Target near them. So cute and soooo comfortable. Not maternity pants, but they could be. I bought them in a medium. They are even cuter on than they are in the picture. I got them in black.

https://www.target.com/p/Xhilaratio...d-Colors/-/A-13823214#?lnk=sc_qi_detailbutton

Really pretty I would of thought that was smaller than 10cm!!
Jen so sorry I didn't realise you had lost your son x going to go on fb an look for ur pics in min see your gorgeous lil one xx

Back in my pjs on sofa!! Skin is do dry in this weather! Is anyone else's?
Leec hope it's a bfp for you xx

hehe kermys round my house fili

https://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq96/tee_lou/Photo0225.jpg

Awww!!! She's with baby kermie! So kermie did have babies after all!

apparently so... theres tons in tescos lol. they do fonzi, miss piggy, kermy and animal :D I may have to go buy a animal next

Super cute Tracie!

Davies, my skin is sooooo dry! And it's breaking out too! I feel like I'm a teenager! I hate it! No matter how much moisturizer I use, my skin is still dry. And it's not even that cold here!

Heart mine is dry an spotty i think its where its cold as my hands are dry to!! Going to have a nice hot bath an put baby oil in it great for body!!

For anyone who is afraid of needles and being cut then I recommend avoiding a c-section if you can. My first son was natural and my last was c-section. I would take natural over c-section any day! And I didn't even have an epidural for my natural birth. Still a breeze compared to c-section.

Like Jenn, I had a lot of issues with my scar, healing, and yes, bonding with my son afterwards. I just wasn't myself. With my 1st son I was driving 3 days after I gave birth lol. I had an episiotomy with him and yeah, it burns when you pee but after a week you are fine.

It's VBAC for me this time and I am SO looking forward to it! Giving birth is such an empowering experience.

Freaking me out bout c sections! ;) I'm having one, almost have to as I don't want to be in labor forever and then they say, oh I guess we have to do a c section now.
If it just heals normally, wouldn't that be ok? My cousin had 2 of them, last one was in aug and she was in her sisters wedding 4 days later after hospital. Shes only 24 though. But, she should have rested more as she wasn't feeling the best. So if you had 2 to pop out, would you do c section?
My dr doing the c section did my septum removal (lap/ hys) so I know she's good with surgery as it went great.

Lee and Fili- I bet you will both be bfp around the same time! Its gonna be soon.

Heart- I was just at target too! Got taxes done this morning, hard to sit there for an hour.

Thanks mon i have heard that! I cant bear thethought of either lol!! That burny wee feeling i had when i was 21 i had internal thrush an cystitus me an pete had been togwether 4 weeks lol!! I ended up in hospital i was convinced i had an std or something lol!! My bits were swollen i had to run a bath to wee!! Needed a wee every 5 mins!! Man i wasnt in a good place lol!! But they gave me some treatment an it helped!! Was so embarrassed i couldnt wear underwear coz it rubbed then i got af!! was awful!! lol!! x

You will acctually be surprised how much you dont think about down there. My whole body aches and my stitches hurt that much ( they were very tight) that i didnt feel any pain from my acctual vagina..

Freaking me out bout c sections! ;) I'm having one, almost have to as I don't want to be in labor forever and then they say, oh I guess we have to do a c section now.
If it just heals normally, wouldn't that be ok? My cousin had 2 of them, last one was in aug and she was in her sisters wedding 4 days later after hospital. Shes only 24 though. But, she should have rested more as she wasn't feeling the best. So if you had 2 to pop out, would you do c section?
My dr doing the c section did my septum removal (lap/ hys) so I know she's good with surgery as it went great.

Lee and Fili- I bet you will both be bfp around the same time! Its gonna be soon.

Heart- I was just at target too! Got taxes done this morning, hard to sit there for an hour.

Your situation is different hopeful. In the US a c-section is standard if you are having twins. Having said that my mother is a twin and she was born natural back in 1956 and she had twins and they were natural too. I personally wouldn't automatically opt for c-section unless my Dr. really felt it was best or if I was too scared to attempt vaginal birth.

You will acctually be surprised how much you dont think about down there. My whole body aches and my stitches hurt that much ( they were very tight) that i didnt feel any pain from my acctual vagina..

Couldn't agree more Tracie. Contractions are overwhelming so you aren't thinking about your lady bits at all. By the time it's time to push it will feel good to push. It sounds weird but it's true. Pushing doesn't hurt per say, it's just tiring. The baby's head provides a natural sort of pain relief as he or she is crowning.

Hopeful, my dr said that we will have a scheduled induction date and as long as baby A is in a favorable position, we will attempt a vaginal birth as that is what he prefers to do first. He says if Baby A is breech, or laying across the tummy and they cant turn him/her, we will have to do a section. I think if baby A is breech, they wont try to turn her though, think its automatic section. So we wont really know for sure whats going to happen until we're near the end, but we will be trying to deliver the babies vaginally. :thumbup: Im really scared of the healing process w a section and caring for 2 babies :(

Couldn't agree more Tracie. Contractions are overwhelming so you aren't thinking about your lady bits at all. By the time it's time to push it will feel good to push. It sounds weird but it's true. Pushing doesn't hurt per say, it's just tiring. The baby's head provides a natural sort of pain relief as he or she is crowning.

couldnt agree more it felt right and good? to push. like a relief.. you no every push is one less to meeting your baby. as for the crowning thats 10 seconds of burning and you forget after. lol

Ah what will b will b either way they gotta come out! Lol I won't be induced unless medically necessary I will let nature takes its course! X

Lol, I'm so not thinking about all that yet. I want ducky and will accept whichever way my doctor thinks is safest.
With 'accept' I don't mean that I won't scream or groan or complain of stitches and pains after, though :haha:

Me to pip I will do as I'm told but probably scream the place down in the process! But I want to try an have as little med stuff as poss! Let's change subject to scary lol!!
How's ducky? I heard hb tonight so loudly was amazing loudest it's ever been!! X

Davies, in just a couple of weeks you'll be able to feel your baby and won't need the doppler for reassurance anymore :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->