PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I can't wait to feel the baby move. I am starting to have some weird feelings, but nothing I could say for sure it movement. But I cannot wait to know for certain its baby!!!

Good call changing the subject Davies! LOL! So scary!

Croy, I've been feeling some weird things too. I keep thinking it might be the baby. I can't wait to really know that's what I'm feeling.

Had a lovely yoga class today. A few women weren't huge which made me feel better. Then spent the day hanging out with friends and eating lots of good food. It's only 7pm now but I'm exhausted. Can't go to be too early or I'll be up at 3am!

Ah heart I'm looking into yoga waiting for an email back at the mo!
Pip can't wait to feel movement I think I will melt it may sink in properly then!
Croy I have had lots of bubbling in my tummy like hunger bubbles but had it when I'm not hungry! It's really noisy to!! Lol! Is that what u had?

I been up since 6! Needed to turn heating on where I reset boiler didn't come on automatically! An dog was crying for her breakfast!! So I had cup of tea then think back to bed for me!!

Hopeful where r u Hun? U have a quiet day?

Girls can you believe about Whitney? So sad such a talented woman x

I know I was awake when the news broke here such a shame I feel sorry for her such an amazing talented woman x

Morning ladies. I'm definitely feeling movement. It's like a mixture of pop pop popping and butterflies! It actually woke me up from my nap yesterday. That's one of the benefits of being on my fourth!

What's everyone up to today. I'm just chillin' (as my daughters say!)

morning :hi::hi::hi:

Its started snowing here again :wacko: blooming cold and horrid roll on spring!! Cant wait to hear when you all start to feel LO and also finding out sex next month!!! I cant believe how quick time is going.

Well i didnt hear back about GD, they said no news was good news. Had a private scan yesterday - pics are rubbish as hes so squashed up. Hes now turned head down :happydance::happydance: and weighing in at about 4lb 11 at the moment, bless him too he was sucking his thumb - cant wait now to meet my little man. Looks like home birth may be back on the cards too!

Morning ladies. I'm definitely feeling movement. It's like a mixture of pop pop popping and butterflies! It actually woke me up from my nap yesterday. That's one of the benefits of being on my fourth!

What's everyone up to today. I'm just chillin' (as my daughters say!)

Fantastic you can feel movement already - i heard that after the first you usually feel the flutters earlier. :happydance: :happydance:

Thanks Lou it really is amazing! I'd forgotten just how amazing :)

I'm so glad you can have the birth you want. A home birth will be so amazing. If love to do it but I'm high risk

Here is a better video of puddings hb xx

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj493/jennifercallender83/th_7458a24e.jpg

Oh lovely Pal ladies! I love reading you all feeling babies move and things! I was 16 weeks when I felt my daughter move and knew for certain that's what it was, it's awesome. The first time you SEE them move and your belly moves is even better! We were round at my OH's best friends house when that first happened, he is a confirmed bachelor and never wanted children. We were all sat there and my bump suddenly moved, his face was a picture!! And then when you get really big, you get in the bath and the whole thing moves like the baby is moving round trying to get warm, it's all so so lovely.

*moan alert. Feel free to ignore*

Feel like shite today. Been heaving but haven't actually been sick thankfully. Feel weak and drained and crap. Didn't sleep last night either because Laura was awake singing to herself - no not cute for 3 hours from 2am - 5am.

Also. Car fecked. Part of something stuck in the engine. Have to remove head to get it. Can't afford to fix it. DH is delivery driver so car IS his job so no job, no money.

Done.

Oh puppy why does it always happen at once?!! So sorry my lovely, have u got a credit card u can put it on to fix car an bit it off a bit each month? Xx

:hugs: puppy

I know mrs migg, WHEN I am 12 weeks successfully preggo I will be reading this back repeatedly! It makes me so happy that the emotional pain is finally over for our lovely pal girls. Well that is until your 'baby' stays out till all hours and have forgotten to call to say theyre still in a night club!!

Lou that's such great news! I was thinking about you. We hadn't heard about the GD for a few days. So glad your phone never rang! And home birth!! Woo-hoo. What a good little baby you have!

Jen, I'll listen later when my husband isn't sitting right next to me watching TV. I'm sure it sounds beautiful.

Puppy, sounds like a shit day. They happen to all of us. Moans and rants are allowed. Big hugs :hugs:

Fili, I can't wait for you to hit 12 weeks either!

Davies the little sensations I have felt are little bubbles, but I can't hear them. And I feel them down low near where the baby is. I hope I'm feeling the baby and not gas! LOL!

Hopeful has been quiet. I hope the C section talk didn't scare her away. No matter which way you have your babies honey, it's going to be a wonderful gift.

Em, chilling sounds like the best thing to do on a Sunday. I'm going to sew a baby blanket for my friend. I'm trying a new technique so I hope I don't mess it up!

Hello to everyone else!

Hopeful's probably flat out tired :sleep: with those twinnies! Hope she's ok.
Lou glad you got the all clear for gd! :yipee:

I've lost my stone now girls! 3 mile runs every other day in all weathers helped and I also had no appetite so managed ok on 1300 cals a day ISH! Bt back on the steroids in 5 days :wacko: NOT looking forward to that!

Tracie I know this was not your problem but did you ever hear of any other stories about trisomy losses on your ttc travels? I cant find hardly any! Ones where both parents karyotypes were ok I mean?

Wow Fili! That's an amazing accomplishment! Congrats on the weight loss. The steroids will be worth it.

Fili, I'm not sure but I always thought that parents' karyotyping checked more for translocations, where bits of one chromosome are on the other. That's not the same as trisomy.
Trisomy is where the baby accidentally inherits three sets of genes rather than one. I believe that it is an 'accidental' or rather random occurance. Sadly, you aren't the only lady I know who has had one. I'm pretty sure two of my losses were genetically incorrect, too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->