PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I agree with mon I don't normally sell big things like my bed, it's normally the kids old clothes silly things like left over roll of wallpaper, kids clothes sell really well old uniform memorabilia sells well! Some of the girls at my work have sold old shoes yes old work shoes!! With holes in!! For like £50 a pair on eBay!! It's mental one girl sold bout 3 pairs she said only one pair were old airline work shoes! Lol obviously they must b very odd people buying them, but £150! Who cares lol!!
Your only posting them I would do it, in fact may do that later lol!

Afm been awake since 330, just had cup of t an got washing out sn fed the dog back to sofa for me! Hubby b home in about hour! An I got midwife at 130!! Woohoo anyone need any questions asking to a midwife? X

Davies - are you on low risk now? as you have got past 1st tri? suppose if you was high risk then there a few questions about watching you etc.

I went low risk - high risk back to low risk and then from around 26 weeks high risk and saw consultant scans weekly - so it can change throughout your prego so dont worry what you are as it can always change.....

Valentines day tom - everyone hoping for some flowers?

I bought my hubby a card - I hope I get one in return we dont always bother but he did ask me last night what I wanted. Then pancake day the following week - yum yum

I am high risk at mo I got cons appointment the week of my 20 week scan but as I have lymphodema in my legs (not severe) but nevertheless present it makes me very prone to preeclampsia so I wouldn't be surprised if I stay high risk! But who nos!
Just trying to think is there things other than that I should be asking? X

Puppy how much will it cost to get the car fixed? X I could lend you it if you need it but it wouldn't be till the end of the month though xxx

Yay Davies I've got a scan today too at 2 I'm taking my hubby and fil so rather excited too see the changes xx

oh good luck Jenny - I love your hb Im only one day behind you and i cant find it yet.

Davies - Just ask them how often you will have your appointments - i bet you will have them weekly, what to expect at each appointment, and what symptoms do you need to let me know if you arent feeling "right" , are you going to be consultant led - seeing a consultant once a week etc or will it be a MW. Also, if pre-clams what are the limits etc - if you dont know them for bubs to be born etc if the levels get too high. Im sure they will cover everything though. But nice to ask a couple of questions to get more out of them ....also ask them if you will go on low risk - high risk is good but going to the hospital twice a week drives you a bit mad by the end (well it does in central London might be easier in Essex) :o)

That's very sweet of you Jenny but i couldn't possibly accept. We're hoping to get quotes in the next few days from various garages. We estimate about £300 just for labour, it's a big job :(

Awww darling would it not be better hun if you sold it to the scrap and the money you get from that and what you would pay in charges get a cheap run around ? X

Pretty I find that the baby is alway next too either my left or right hip bone hun xx

Jenny your baby's like mine! Mine always hangs out at my right hip :) I think that's why I couldn't find it for so long!!

Mainly he or she is in the left but this morning decided To go to the right lol x

Mine did that at first was always over left then changed to right now always central!! Jen good luck for scan! Wish I was having one!
Pretty thanks for advice hun I am taking notes xx
Puppy how much is car worth if it's worth more than what repair is then do it? My car just cost £1200 yes u read right £1200!!!! But had to b done! Luckily my husband got £3000 tax rebate! Or I would if been asking my mum! Poxy cars! Can't live without them though x

Good luck Jen!

Davies I keep pestering my dh for a St Bernard! Just love them so much! He says no tho as he thinks he'll be left to walk him all the time when the nights are dark! He would!

3 more days to ov! I can feel twinges and pressure down there, have ewcm and a high on my cbfm and my lh is getting higher too!! Yay!! we are :sex: twice a day as from weds. hubby can manage so long as it's about 10 hours apart with lots of 'encouragement' :haha: )

good luck for your scan today jen!! how exciting!

Fili - good luck for OV, cant wait for you to join me in the newly preggo stakes in a couple of weeks time! we need some more newbies!!!!

The car is nearly 5yrs old, we still have 2yrs of finance to pay on it at £150/month so scrapping it would be a last resort if it really is buggered.

My grandparents have offered to lend us the money so now we need to see if it is ok or if the unthinkable has already happened.

Thanks bumps :hugs: I won't be a newbie though as I've been PUPO for 2 months now :haha: and posting on here anyway! Im addicted to our success stories on here and also the more support you all get the more likely it is you'll be successful, Lesley regan proved that in a study. I'm sooooo hungry today, do you think it's because I'm ov-ing? Did you ever get sickness waves from being close to ov-ing? How are are you feeling?

https://www.k9puppy.co.uk/Members/p...lovekennels_saint-bernard-a20111210153617.jpg

soooo cute I really want one! Or a baby, whichever comes first lol!

Oh. I puppy defo not scrap then!
Fili yay for high let's get a peak! An get a st Bernard there actually a very lazy breed an need 18hours sleep a day! Just a little walk round block does willow sometimes an she doesn't walk everyday, if it's rainin she doesnt like getting wet paws!! Love her!! Boys tend to b more slobbery so get a girl! Oh get one!!

Well seen midwife all she did was listen to hb I said I had Doppler she told me mine wouldn't b as good ad hers an I defo hadn't heard it at 9+6!! I said I have an have it recorded etc she said yeah I do f believe it an don't rely on dopplers if you ever worry u should contact a mw!! Whatever! I said do u want a call every 5 mins!! When she put Doppler on an heard straight away I said there that's hb Isnt it yes that's what I been hearing!! I had it recorded sn was gonna let her listen but thought bollox it's my baby I no what I heard!! An u all did! Lol! X

Well I had to have a scan today to check my cervix because of my previous loss and I'm over the moon we are having a girl. I still can't believe it Keith thinks she will grow something by 20 weeks wishful thinking lol

Attachments

• c1a0b81c.jpg
    c1a0b81c.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 7
Aww cla, :cloud9: congratulations! I think once they say it's a girl it's a girl lol! You give me so much hope! Were you on any treatment this time?

Davies!! What!!! Mw's are a funny breed I think! They always think they know best. She's probably never even got up to date with all the high tech stuff available now. Don't take any notice. Your doppler will be working fine.
I keep pestering!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->