PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Thanks ladies. Praying this one is my rainbow baby. Can't wait for that first bloodwork!

This is my 2nd pregnancy on it it was unfortunate that Jamie had problems which was pure bad luck nothing what I done

Thank you Amanda I feel it too xxx

I felt terrible on the bus home I thought I was gonna throw up xx

Ooh, congratulations, Cla! How cute :cloud9:

Jen, shame your midwife is playing it by the book. They don't like to encourage the use of dopplers as it is easy to listen to the wrong thing or panic.
One of my midwife's team is pregnant. I told her I had been using a doppler and she giggled: me too.
Maybe it is worth changing to another team member who is more sympathetic to your worries?

Fili, I hope thongs work out naturally (with meds) for you. The thing with IVF & PGD is that it might prevent you getting pregnant with a trisomy baby but it doesn't do anything extra to stop you miscarrying (i.e. like with your healthy baby).

It took me aaages to post my last message :dohh:

Congrats to you, too, mom2 :yipee:

Happy birthday and fab holiday to NSN :cake:

Beautiful scan, Jen :cloud9: your baby looks very comfy in there.

All our recurrent mc docs say no to ivf but fs says yes now when he has said no previously. Yes you're right about the normal loss.

Yay fili for a plan love a plan!
Never happy birthday jealous of Vegas! Enjoy!
Jen cla yay for good scans so exciting!!! Xx

How's everyone else?
Afm Weeing every 5 mins baby must of moved! Never feel like I can empty my bladder! X

Lovely scan pic Jen!
Welcome mom2 in newly pregnant also about a week ahead of u congrats!
Hi everyone else xx

Happy birthday - Vegas sounds great :)

Jenny - great scan pic bet u are delighted !

Mom 2 - gosh 5 boys u must have loads of energy- Bet u need a big van and house !!

Fil - personally I'd only consider Ivf if your next baby was chromosome normal . However hopefully with my fingers crossed and u won't need to consider it x

Oh I've had a busy day and I'm on my I phone so hi to everyone !!!!

I've had bad cramps today first time in 9 weeks - poo . I have a scan we'd so time will tell !

Is anyone suffering from headaches be had one in and off for a couple of days x

Jen, I had a bad one yesterday that I couldn't shake. I can feel one starting today. Croy had them pretty bad. It's all the hormones and to be expected. Unfortunately.

Why can't our symptoms be that our bodies feel orgasmic all the time and we are constantly happy, hungry and not anxious?

Pretty, I won't get the results for at least a few days, if not a week. They are tests for genetic problems that they give to women 35 and older. I'll let you all know as soon as I get the results.

Davies and Hopeful, you kind of mentioned this. Does anyone else feel like they have to pee really bad but then you go and only a little comes out? I don't think it's a UTI. I think baby is sitting on my bladder and making it feel fuller than it actually is. It's really weird.

Yep it happens to me all the time - tiny bit of wee comes out. Up 4 times in the night. I remember it last time too and it gets worse in 3rd tri as bubs getting big. If It's burning / stinging feeling classic symtoms of uti and it's really important to get them sorted when prego - annoying though !

It's horrible I suffer from migraines I don't even know if I can take my migraine tablets x

Heart last 2-3 days I felt like that, every literally 10 mins I feel like I'm gonna wet myself! But I go I just do a tiny wee, I sit there I try rock to see if I can get bit more out! No luck! My tummy feels solid! Can't get over that mw!

It's my first mc first birthday Tom my baby would of been one! I can't believe it! Valentines day has it ups an downs! So sad for my angel but I will light a candle!
I also am very grateful to be pg x

Really emotional tonight! X

I feel like that too heart, just a little pee comes out, not painful or anything but it's every hour to two hours at night for me.

Huge hugs Davies!

Jen- in don't know if you could take migraine meds? Hopefully it just goes away

Avocado week starting tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back