PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Also i flash her around to anyone whol look lol, i get stopped by elderly couples commenting on how beautiful she is, women coo at her and izzy as eyeing up some man in tescos yest the little flirt. kept giving him huge smiles.... BUT i do get very nervous when people hold her.... i dunno why but makes me feel edgy esp if they hold her a way i dont like or dont give her back when shes getting irratable.

Tracie, what a flirt indeed! :rofl:
I'm glad you are able to enjoy her.
DH and I are trying to be conscious of the fact that the traumatic journey to our baby's arrival may make us overprotective, which we don't want to be. It's never easy, huh?

Mom, that's a huuuuge dose! I was told to take 1,000 units (equivalent to 25 micrograms) per day but I never had a blood test to check what effect that was having :shrug:

Davies, I get extra care because I suffered some serious life-threatening clots in my lungs three years ago. I have been on and off (mostly on) anticoagulation since then.

I know that my DVT clinic generally monitors any pregnant lady with a blood test once a month. How the monitoring works with ladies who aren't in the DVT clinic's system and are put on heparin for miscarriage prevention, I do not know. I have a feeling there isn't any?
If anyone wants to ask their doctor about it, the test I have is called an anti-Xa (X meaning 10) test.
I doubt it is anything to worry about for most of you. For me it is just that I am classed as very high risk for clots, more so for my history than for my one puny clotting gene.

Ducky has not stopped kicking me for the past hour, btw. He is certainly back on form today!

Beth, welcome to the team! Here's to hoping that this is your sticky one! We certainly seem to have a good success rate in this thread. Do you know what caused your losses? Are you on any treatment?

Tracie - what u have to remember is that the jabs are preventing her getting nasty disease although heart braking when they r screaming !!!! Do u let strangers hold your baby? I love letting people I know hold Elliott but when he was baby I used to put a sheet over the pram of strangers couldn't poke him as he was tiny for ages when we was shopping. People used to think it was their right to stick their head into his pram - drove me mad! I hate it now when strangers touch him as u don't know where they have been
(dirty tubes etc) but el has piecing sky blue eyes so always attracts people ......

Although now I always go Looking for flat prams as indicates tiny newborn when shopping :)

Hey maybe that should be something I ask my consultant when I see her too see if I needed to be tested to make sure the clexaine is doing its job I know I have to push to get them to check my anti d levels reg as I needed more than two injections with aarron you know I got that nervous feeling knowing in Gavin another baby it's all so real now it's scary but good does anyone I like oh my god I'm actually having a baby lol x

Ah Jen I feel like that! Meant to ask u what was that baking soda or whatever it was test! Bicarbonate? Forget the name! Lol!
Pip thank u xx

Baking soda or bicarbonate soda same thing hun lol xz

Does anyone still have bad days I'm having a little wobble couldn't find puddings hb and it's got me all worked up :-( xxx

Well that was traumatic... i cryed, my OH got upset and Izzy sobbed. Wasnt a loud cry but a cry that showed it hurt her :(

No i dont let strangers hold her. But i usually get people poking there noses in my buggy! i think * get your germs outta my babys face* but m to polite to say that haha
Were very over protective of her tho... me more so. I get nervous about everything with her lol.

Tracie that's surely normal I'm like that with my dog let alone my baby!! An after everything u especially will be? I said to my hubby when baby's here pls tell me if I'm being unnecessarily over protective, his sil ic lovely but can b too much she wouldnt allow baby at his mums as she had 2 dogs!!! Very over protective! She liked dogs to if was dog hair! Lol she fine now, just but fussy with food for him!

Well Jen bicarbonate I used then poured wee on an nothing happened is that normal? X

Jen, your bubs has hopefully just discovered a new hiding spot! Why don't you take a break and try again tonight?

Tracie, that's so sad and cute at the same time! I bet you both gave Izzy good cuddles after.
Davies, I've also asked friends to warn me if I'm over the top.
I don't want to be the mum who us too afraid to let her kid out to play. I want ducky to grow up brave and independent, not scared of everything.
Ok, not stupidly brave of course :lol:

Davies that happened to me which means girl of it fizzes then it's a boy xz

Petitpas yeah I might do Hun this is the first time that it's happened too me if I remember correctly it happened with Jamie too but it still scares me my LCD screen is picking up 185 but I can hear anything I do t know if it's just in a weird position x

Sorry Jen I missed that part of ur post! Another girl vote yippee!
Now listen I only first heard hb at 9+6! Sn had few day where couldn't hear it in morning in afternoon but could in evening! I had panic but pls don't, its fine I no it just walk away try later with a medium bladder or try full try empty give urself a chance sweet x

Yep, you're still so early that it is incredible that you've heard pudding at all! You know he was there yesterday so deep breaths, no panic, just try again tonight and look around a bit more.

Funny thing is yesterday I couldn't find ducky. It had been a few weeks since I doppled and he had grown so much. I only found it (in the background) when I pushed in quite hard and then ducky gave me a direct whack. I think my doppler days are pretty much over...

Thanks well I need to step away battery's have ran out it was only cause aarron wanted to hear it it's set me all off in a panic I'm scared I won't lie to you but it's the only thing that keeps me going from scan to scan when I start feeling movements I will be more relaxed I'm scared of loosing another baby my marriage won't cope with it I'm sorry to lay this all on you guys but I have no one else who understands me or what I have been through xxx

Sweetie, don't panic! If your batteries are running out, that would explain your trouble. You were fine yesterday, you will be fine today! Please don't use your doppler again until you have new batteries. It just won't work well and will have you worried more.

Big :hug: you're such a strong woman to have made it until now! Give your DH a big hug when he gets home and tell him how you feel. You've been through so much, you can get through this pregnancy, too.

Thank you so much I'm going to go for a nap and cuddle with my son for abit xxx

Hey ladies, got my 12wk appt in an hour and a half. Heard a HB on the doppler last night but terrified about something being wrong with one of the babies! :cry: Please send positive thoughts my way!

Florida yay good luck sweetie twin pic pls xxx u heard hb yest so breathe a sigh of relief an enjoy your 12 weeks scan as its amazing!! Xc
Ah Jen defo get new batteries I could only use mine at first when battery power was full!! De stress have new batteries an a lovely nap an cuddles! I'm on sofa going to try get forty winks! Off to lakeside tonight with my step daughter for bit of retail therapy! Thinking about Hm for jeans? An I need some new knickers!! I cried yesterday that my knickers an pjs felt tight! Hubby laughed an told me to go shopping an treat myself to fat girl knickers! Lol! X

Thanks I didn't sleep just kept worrying then boom found the little monkey x

Florida good luck with your appointment.

Jenny - why don't u get your oh to get his blood tested at the docs ? Then u might not need the jabs ..... We are both negative so I never have them. I think u are so lucky hearing bubs on Doppler I haven't yet - I think it's quite usual to be able to find hb under 10 weeks - so lucky :)

Florida - good luck! Hope both babies are spot on where they need to be! I'm sure they are just fine!

Jenny - I got Olivia's HB at 9 weeks 5 days and I had lots of trouble finding it from day to day, took about 20 minutes each time until I was closer to 12 weeks! Just try again later with fresh batteries!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->