PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Hey ladies! Appt went great. Ive got one calm, relaxed baby and the other was a little wriggle worm! Absolutely precious :cloud9:

Yeah I thought you were better than age alone result!! Fabtastic indeed!!! Yay!! :yipee:

Nope, I was scheduled for it, but got a bfp.... he said that with his experience, and my history, that is what he is leaning towards. He was on top of everything, I am glad to be pregnant, but if something goes wrong I know I will be so mad at myself because I'll have to wait for my body to get back to normal, and the testing. So, I asked him, what happens if I am pregnant before that.... I knew there was a chance.... he said he'd monitor my levels and try to keep me as pregnant as possible. But he said he wouldn't sugar coat anything (I liked that, the other dr's assured me everything was fine when I knew it wasn't)

Yay Florida :) that's prob why you're only picking up one heartbeat! The other won't stay still long enough !!

Florida that's great news!!! I knew those little ones would be all snuggly and fine in there! Did you get pics? We need to see them!

Em, you are a 33 y.o. superstar! Those results are crazy!

Beth, it's interesting to me that he's making that assumption about your eggs. Do you Ov on time? How old are you? I've never heard a doctor say that without tests to back it up. Have you had other RMC tests done? I'm hoping you don't have to as this one will stick around for the next 9ish months. xoxo

Tracie, poor Izzy. Isn't it to be expected after some jabs? Still, no fun!

Beth he can't say that as a sweeping statement for sure unless you're 40 odd years old and even then some 40 year olds still have reasonably good quality supplies! How old are you? Have you had any other types of rpl tests at all hun? Sorry if you've mentioned and I've not read back

Haha heart we posted the same answer to Beth at the same time! Great minds think alike!

i have no time to get on here at the moment :wacko::wacko: but im trying to keep up with all you lovely ladies and still keeping an eye on you all :winkwink:

Sorry to hear diva is unwell hope she gets better quickly :flower:

congrats florida!

beth - i have the same questions :) how old are you and also, after 6, why didn't they test a long time ago? was your child before the m/cs?

hoping Izzy gets better soon!

heart - i googled adeno & prog too and just nothing out there w/pregnancy....but i just looked a tiny bit. i drove home and am working from home now, it's much more comforting. will try and rest a little.

hi lou and fili!

Hopeful I'm glad you're at home now. Have a good rest.

Yeah, if you google adenomyosis and pregnancy you barely get anything. I've been looking high and low for stories of women who can feel their adeno in pregnancy and haven't found anything. I found only one blog where a woman said she had adeno and took progesterone with twins for her first trimester. I can't find anything else! The only other thing I found was on Dr. Alan Beer's website, his protocol for anyone with an autoimmune disease is progesterone until 16 weeks. Since this is an autoimmune disease, I thought I'd stay on until at least 16 weeks. It's maddening. There simply isn't research or anecdotal stories. It makes me feel very alone to be honest.

Anyway, trying to stay positive. I heard the hb today and it was beating away at 156 bpm. Come on next Thursday! I can't wait to talk to a new doctor.

What time is your scan tomorrow? Do you have to work afterwards?

the good thing about progesterone is it doesn't hurt anything to take it ;)
my scan isn't until 2:20! then appt with my dr at 3:00. i'll have time to update after the scan though.

I hate late day scans! More time to stress! Ok, I'll be checking in between 2:20 and 3:00.

Shes in bed now sound asleep... good job aswell because me and OH juts nearly had a heart attack... could hear a really loud noise. I thought ooo it must be a plane, ( no idea why) anyway it got louder, then the baby monitor went mad and the house started to shake.... i went out side and the noise was awful, the whole house was shaking, OH paniced and dragged me in, i honestly thought a plane was crash landing... no it was a huge military chinook helicopter hovering 5ft above my house trying to figure how to land on the army base across the road!!!! I was panicing for ages!!!

Tracie - i know when i worked at day care the kids would sometimes get a fever after jabs. I hope that's all it is and that she feels better tomorrow - sometimes they get an upset tummy too.

Hi Lou! x

Heart I cannot find anything you're right, I've just been looking for half an hour. I did read that it was a tricky thing to diagnose so maybe lots of pregnant women have it and never know xx

hey ladies :hi:

Back home from my US. I couldn't get a proper photo or video because the doctor didn't want to do an US on the big machine yet. He said we'll wait until the next appointment.. So he just used his little handheld machine today. I had DH just video it quickly, but it's really not what I wanted :(

Oh well, I got to see them and they are thriving well :D

My DR advised me to stay on the Progesterone until 14 weeks, he says he's pretty sure the placenta is doing it's job right now, but just to be safe (originally it was just until 12 weeks).. I was hoping to be able to stop it soon, and my fingers were crossed that the MS would leave with me stopping the meds.. But that doesn't matter, whatever is best for the babies :)

Here's the video DH took:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/th_VIDEO0037.jpg

that is sweet florida! next time, it may be the opposite as far as them moving around. almost each time I have a different one sleeping than moving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->