PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Pretty Paul is b+ and I'm o- so I'm pretty sure I will need it x
Thanks I think I'm comparing things to my last pregnancy i got to hear the hb at 9+2 this time it was earlier it's such a comfort yet dopplers can be such a curse too xxx

Tracie - I am crazy overprotective - I mean not leaving the house for the first 3 months is just the tip of the iceburge lol! I would not really let ppl hold her...including family, as a matter of fact, she hasn't even met half of my family or my Mother and she never will, my mother is a co-dependant druggie who keeps coming up with all these illnesses and the docs can't find anything wrong with her, for as long as I remeber she has always wanted ppl to feel sorry for her and popping prescriptions and even hard drugs, I had a bad childhood filled with abuse and neglect and I WILL BE DAMNED if I let that woman near my baby, I wont even let her Hep C self look at my baby through a window, she made her bed...FYI, I also wont let ppl who have diseases around my baby, I was a bit of a germ-a-phobe right before swine flu hit a couple of years ago and I am even worse now...Crazy lady talking here lol!

AFM - I went back to the store and they were out of everything but those stupid answer lab strip tests (5ct) and they are darker than the control line (thank God) but I'm not sure I trust them so I order somemore frer's that should be here by Friday and hope that I get a super dark line then, I'll be 19dpo on Friday!

florida - good luck today! and I don't think there is any way possible that if you hear the heartbeat on a doppler that anything is wrong.

you doppler girls are so lucky! If it makes you all feel any better, try going 2 weeks with nothing! no doppler, no feeling of movement, nothing! and just thank god you can hear the heartbeats as being in the dark totally sucks! you all make me worry when you are hearing heartbeats and are still worried. If I had to do this all over again, I would have gotten one. i'm just hoping to feel them move soon and then not have to worry so much.

can you tell i've gone crazy? ;) thank god i have a scan tomorrow

pip- sorry to hear you had to go through the fear of not feeling ducky for awhile! glad to hear that he's moving around now!

tracie - i wish i lived by you to see the sweet diva in person

3x - did you get your beta test?

mom2- i'm vit d def too, taking 2000 IU/day vitd3 for a long time now

hi ladies just popping to say hi
It gives me hope that your all doing so well
I'm Ov'ing today exactly 15 days after the d&c, but i'm going to resist the temptation, need to build myself back up again, but so wish i was still here with you all.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hey ladies I've got great news.. Got my results back for the combined screening for downs syndrome............... 1:100,000
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:*:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:*:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:*:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Embo - that's great news! I have to go back for my second blood draw of the sequence today so I will have my results in a week or so. Hoping for similar results.

Florida - sending lots of positive thoughts your way. I am sure it will be fine :)

Heart - I stopped my progesterone at 13 weeks and I am so glad to be done with them! I had a bit of cramping about a week after but I am not sure if it was related to withdrawl at all. I am certain my crampies the past few days are nothing to do with that though, definitely growing pains. I guess our little oranges are about to be avocados and they need more room!

Yesterday doctor also told me if I didn't have good weight gain at my next doctor visit in 3 weeks they would have to have me increase my diet because I had lost a couple of pounds from my last weigh in. I am trying to eat when my body is hungry, and hoping that's enough. She did say that we are in a time of pregnancy where the baby may well have growth spurts and all of a sudden we'll gain 5lbs...I hope so if it keeps me on track to a healthy baby!

Jen- so happy you found the heart beat again. I know how scary it is when you can't find it. But you are so early, I am sure if bubs is too far deep it might be harder for the machine to pick up. It will only get easier and easier as baby grows.

Happy Wednesday Ladies!

Em - really good news. You need to go out and celebrate!!

Hopeful - no betas for me, last pregnancy my betas where awesome and I still went on to m/c, seems like I start some of my pregnancies off normal and then stop growing at 6-7 weeks but still takes until 10-11 weeks to m/c...that's why my doc thinks it's genetic!

Thanks ladies. This has been worrying me for weeks. It's such a relief

Good morning/afternoon to you all!

Florida, can’t wait to see those twins. They must be so big now! Good luck.

Bumpy, did you have an appointment yesterday? How did it go?

Oh Davies, constipation is the worst! Glad you were able to work it out! LOL! I hear it gets worse as the pregnancy progresses. I’m not looking forward to it! Too funny that you are treating yourself to fat girl knickers!

Tracie, poor little Izzy. Poor you! It must be so traumatic to see your baby in pain. But it’s for the good of her health. I would be soooo overprotective too! I was overprotective of the babies I used to be a nanny for! I can’t even imagine how I’ll be with my own child!

Jen, so glad you found the hb. I knew you would. It’s all going to be ok.

Embo, that’s awesome news babe! And happy 15 weeks! For real this time! LOL!

3x, are you going to schedule an early scan? I hope so. Good luck with your FRERs. By the look of your other tests, it will be nice and dark.

Sunny, I know how hard it is to let a cycle go by, but good for you for knowing your boundaries. It’s good to know how quickly your body is recovering though. You’ll be back here before you know it.

Croy, I hope you gain some weight. I feel like I’m going to get the same talk from my doctor. I’m trying to eat healthy fats that have more calories.

Hopeful, one more day till you get to see those huge babies! They are perfect, but of course it’s hard not to worry. Especially without the reassurance of a doppler.

Thanks for the reassurance about the progesterone girls, but I’m different. It’s not cramps I feel, it’s my adenomyosis. I’m positive of it. It’s a very familiar spot that I feel even when I’m not pregnant. It’s a pulsing sensation that is uncomfortable and constant. Adenomyosis gets deactivated from a large amount of progesterone which is why women are usually symptom free in pregnancy. That’s why I’m freaking out a bit. Every time I stop the progesterone for 3 days, I feel it again. It makes me nervous that my body isn’t producing enough progesterone on it’s own to deactivate it. Everytime I pop a suppository, the sensation disappears.

I did the baking soda test and there was no fizz at all. I even stirred it up with a toothpick and still there wasn’t even a bubble. Then I thought my baking soda was bad since I’ve had it for years. I tested it with a little vinegar and it fizzed like crazy which means it is still good. So, if this test is right, then it’s a girl. Fx’d!

Hi to everyone else! Hope it’s a good day for everyone today.

It's totally understandable that you're worried about the progesterone heart. Have you considered staying on it for the duration of your pregnancy?

congrats embo! and happy 15 weeks! ORANGE!

heart - can you call your dr about it just to see what they think and hopefully they are up to date on techniques for adenomyosis? I had never heard of it before you mentioned it. maybe your case is one that should stay on it the whole time?

3x - that sucks you can't trust the betas....are you going to have a scan at 6-7 weeks? at least then you should know if things are looking good, then scan each week?

croy - i was going to say that is so funny, your v-tines day gifts (the cream part). at least it's a yeast and not a bladder infection, much less painful.

hi sunny! glad you are going to o and you will get here soon...

I think i just had somewhat of a panic attack/nervous breakdown, even thought i had a fever, i'm better now but could really use some sleep. i get REALLY scared the day before a scan and then when I'm actually at the dr office, I am pretty calm. so strange.

Thanks girls. I have thought about staying on it. I want to talk to the doctor first. I can't call her because she's new and I've never met her. I'm seeing her in a week from tomorrow though. I can wait. The problem is, most doctors don't know much about adenomyosis and pregnancy. There is very little research on it. My current doctor doesn't know anything about it. I don't have a lot of hope that this new doctor will know much about it either. So we'll just have to wait and see. I'm hoping they can at least monitor my progesterone and maybe do a scan to make sure the placenta has taken over. There isn't anything they can actually do about the adeno, but I'm hoping we can at least monitor the progesterone.

Hopeful, it's totally understandable that you are panicked. It's so nerve wracking. I'm the same way. As soon as I'm at the doctor's, I'm much better. It's the anticipation leading up to it that's the worst. I hope you can get a little sleep. Are you working from home today? Maybe a nap is in order.

Thanks for the welcome ladies. I am on for Friday to get my bloodtest repeat. I hope they have quadrupled... since Monday was when the first draw was....

The RE said he is 99.9 percent positive that the cause of my losses are low egg quality..
He was going to do the testing, but I was pregnant before I went to the appt, I just didn't know... I had ovulated the week before, so the process had began... I can get pregnant everytime I try, I just can't stay pregnant.... so far I have 1 good pregnancy out of 6... hopefully my statistics change and I can say 2/7...

Thanks Amanda you know I will be the same when stopping the progesterone I get stomach cramps from the metformin tablets it scares me but I've learned to tell the difference between them but I have stocked up on 4 or 5 extra packets too take if I need them xxx

Hopeful I'm exactly the same I have had breakdowns due to worrying then I get there I have a sense of calm it's weird xxx

Beth, what makes him say it's low egg quality?

Hoping for quadruple numbers on Friday!

Thinking bout you for Friday Beth. I bet you'll be just fine this time.

Hopeful I still get really nervous before a scan.
I had to have my 12 week scan with all the 'normal' pregnant ladies. I felt like an imposter and sat quite a way from them. Gav said I'm considered 'normal' now so I should get right in there but I just can't! Weird!!

That's brilliant embo!!!, so happy for you. How old are you if you dont mind me asking as that result is better than age related risk for a 30 year old I think (I assume your older than 30) so your baby is super duper perfect!! Brilliant!!

Thanks for the welcome ladies. I am on for Friday to get my bloodtest repeat. I hope they have quadrupled... since Monday was when the first draw was....

The RE said he is 99.9 percent positive that the cause of my losses are low egg quality..
He was going to do the testing, but I was pregnant before I went to the appt, I just didn't know... I had ovulated the week before, so the process had began... I can get pregnant everytime I try, I just can't stay pregnant.... so far I have 1 good pregnancy out of 6... hopefully my statistics change and I can say 2/7...

Hi Beth, have you had the egg quality/quantity tests like amh and fsh? x

Thanks fili. I'm 33. With my age alone I had a 1:535 so the results are fabtastic!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->