PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Aww hopeful I LOVE your scan pics!!! :yipee: :baby: :baby: You must be so over the moon! x x x

My craving is peanut butter and strawberry jam on whole meal toast. Mmmmm.

Or houmus, pitta and carrot yummy yum!!

No real cravings. Eating a lot of toast with butter because my stomach has felt so yucky. But now that you mention strawberries, I want some! My nausea has subsided somewhat today and I know I should take advantage of it, but instead I worry.

Embo, I'm eating peanut butter with an apple right now. I've heard too much pb in pregnancy can cause a peanut allergy for the baby. I love peanut butter and am not sure what to do! I think I'll just limit how much I eat.

Oh ladies I been off my food! Not hungry an feeling nauseaus! Def don't want meat!! I want water chocolate fruit! Don't want bread which is not like me!! I want biscuits!! We got fish sn chips tonight I had a quarter of a roll with few chips an couldn't eat it! My hubby had ribs an just the look made me feel sick!!

Awe I just want nothing to do with meat just the smell grosses me out

The prednisone keeps ms away for me I think, it's great as I can eat and eat for the most part. I really want fresh, warm chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and strawberries. Good to know about peanut butter! I eat a bagel every morning with cream cheese and peanut butter on it so I will put less pb on it now.
Im not hungry for Chinese and used to love it. Not hungry for hamburgers or red meat either which is good. I read that sesame seeds are bad but it's an old wives tale. Then another website said sesame seeds are good for you with pregnancy. I decided not to eat them anymore.

I'm not a meat eater so it never appeals to me! An avocado sandwich sounds delicious though. I was goig to slice some avacado on my toast but they weren't ripe.

Going to take advantage of my waning nausea tonight and get some Thai food. I hope it doesn't backfire on me!

Oh that's right! The bagel with cream cheese and pb! That's your thing. Yeah you might want to google it. There's a lot of conflicting evidence. I've read that if there are peanut allergies in your family you should definitely stay away from pb in pregnancy. But some women say it's good to have a little to build up tolerance. Others say it doesn't matter. It's so confusing. I think I'm on the "everything in moderation" mind set.

I had 2 avocados here and they were both too ripe, sucked as I really wanted one. I also read you shouldnt eat cold lunch meat and thats hard for me because I love sandwiches, same with sprouts, not supposed to eat them. You can heat up lunch meat to steaming and its fine. It's just because there's that really rare chance of listeria (is that what it is)? Are you going to stay away from cold lunch meat?

Yes I have heard of the lunch meat thing too. I'm not a total vegetarian. I do eat poultry every now and again, but that's it. I never eat any lunch meat. I'd rather just eat vegetarian for the most part. I have a little organic chicken sometimes to get some protein. I also heard sprouts are bad too. So is raw milk cheese and cheese with mold ni love gorgonzola cheese, so that's hard for me.

That gave me a good idea heart, I will get the veggie only sandwiches! Never thought of it before as I like meat ;). Total blonde moment...

Ha ha ha! I have blond moments all the time! Now we can blame it on hormones and not our hair color!

Funny you should be talking about meat, I have been craving meat and mince pies and eating like a pig these last few days but this is down to the steroids rather than anything else I think as i'm on 40mg now. I am a happy girl this morning as I haven't had any nightmares and with all my other pregnancies I had bad dreams around this time which 'told' me I would miscarry. I haven't even dreamt :happydance: Also I have no cramping and in my other 3 pregnancies I've had cramping from 9dpo to 5.5 weeks so this none-symptom might be good in my case...maybe. PMA!!

Fili i have dreams every night only had 1 about baby an that was a lil boy!! Other than that i have had sexual dreams! Other vivid dreams i dreamt last night my dh called an told me he was in las vegas!! lol!! Random!!

I enjoy all my symptoms love being off my food!!! I could do with losing a few pounds so i dont mind! Im being good an eating the right things fruit cereal bit of potato veggies etc.
Why cant you eat sprouts girls? I never heard of that? How funny u want meat fili maybe we are having opposite pregnancys!! x

Morning girls. This trying to conceal pregnancy lark is hard work, you should see how bloated i am!
I have a dedication to go to this morning and am reading from the bible. Hope i can stand in front of everyone without getting dizzy or nauseous lol

Davies we're definitely having opposite pregnancies then lol! I was becoming frightened of going to sleep last pregnancies as my nightmares were so horrific and miscarriage related. Your dreams sound lovely though so that's all good! :happydance: I am seriously phychic through my dreams (never for one minute thought I would ever say that as don't really believe in all that stuff). I dreamt I was having a boy last time and saw him so clearly - and I was having a boy! After my miscarriages I dream of overflowing baths and water and then get my period a day after these dreams. This pregnancy is just a strong 'feeling' it's a boy again but no dreams, at all, thank goodness!! And no cramping at all either! Do you get period cramping early on?

Yes every pregnancy I had period like cramping early is that a good sign? X

Mmmm all this talk of food is making me hungry. I absolutely love avacado's but like hopeful they have to be just so! If they're over ripe I make a guacamole type dip with raw veggies. Yummy!!

In the uk we're allowed to eat cold meats. I've always wondered why American pregnant ladies aren't allowed :shrug: maybe you guys prepare your meats differently. It's a thinker!!

As for blonde moments I'm constantly in :dohh: mode!! Also I'm really clumsy. Last night I banged my arm on the car door going out then coming back I whacked my head!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->