PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

My nose has been messed up with bleeds and stuffiness but no cold, I really want a full blown cold like heart had :brat:

Uggh really the run around, on call this number at 8 then they said nope call this number at 9 now I am calling that number and no one answers. Really should it be th is difficult to make na appt with my referral.

My nose has been messed up with bleeds and stuffiness but no cold, I really want a full blown cold like heart had :brat:

No you really don't want what I had. I was so sick I couldn't get off the couch for 2 days. A milder version is what you want!

No heart I want just what you had the worse the better, give it to me!! I want to know that my immune system's down and is staying down :brat: :hissy: :brat: :haha: I keep kissing my cold ridden hubby!

Looking forward to Hoprful and Lou's scans.

I just had a little nap on my couch and it's only 9:30 am! I foresee another in my future today.

Davies and Fili, glad the nausea subsided. I'm a perfect example that it can go away and still be very much pregnant!

No heart I want just what you had the worse the better, give it to me!! I want to know that my immune system's down and is staying down :brat: :hissy: :brat: :haha: I keep kissing my cold ridden hubby!

I know Fili. I just don't want you to feel that poorly. But don't worry hon. This time you are on steroids. All is going to be fine this time.

Fili, everyone in my house fell ill while I was on steroids. I didn't :shrug:
Straight after I stopped I got a cold. Then last week the Norovirus and today I am coming down with another cold :(

Thanks pip, that's good to hear!! :happydance: I will stop kissing my hubby now because he actually smells poorly! I've just read my message back to heart and I sound like a crazy, wacko, madwoman!! Oh wait... I am! X

Finally got thru and after arguing for awhile they wont see me till January 12th. Uggh they are booked till then. I am so peeved

Yeah they might have had earlier apts if they hadn't given me wrong number after wrong number, by the time I got right number that is the last one they had.

9b- if I were you I would demand an appt and not take no for an answer. They can fit you in, they are just being stubborn, they can always fit a high risk patient in. You should not wait that long, esp with twins. So sorry you have to go through that!

Fili- I would not want to get sick, I'm really scared to as with our immune systems down, what if we don't get better? (I'm a worrier) ;)
Glad to hear you are hungry again, I thought I was going to like last night and was so scared as puking is so violent for your system but I didn't and today I can eat more but not as much as I used to.

Heart- hope you can rest all day long! It feels so good to just rest...

So croy- I was feeling like you are I think. It sucks and is scary, but we will endure whatever I have to :)

Hi Lou! You are lucky to be so far along, did it all go by fast for you?

Davies- great news and so happy for you! We are about the same now!...

Afm- another awesome scan! Babies 8+6 and 9wks, HB 160 and 164 I think? Saw them move.
I also had first appt with my dr/re/superwoman to actually talk about a pregnancy for once.
She said that they can tell from these scans if something looks off as I told her I was nervous about nt scan. she thinks the nt scan will be fine and can really put my mind at ease with good results.
I even get to go off lovenox! Whoo hoo! In 4 weeks as I don't have a clotting disorder, it was just to rule anything out early on, along with the prednosone. Which I'll start to ween off that in a month or so and be off it by 18 wks. Will also go off progesterone in a month or a little more too. I can't wait to be done with all! This dr has had a lot of success with lov and pred for recurrent early unexp mcs and they all go off it around the same time.
We also talked about a scheduled c section (I needed to learn more) and it sounds great, no labor, they just pull everyone and everything out. In the hospital for 4 days but I've been through a lot with a bad car accident 15 years ago so I'm used to the pain and being in the hospital. Plus, wouldn't 4 days of us all taken care of in a hospital be nice?

Who knows, just nice to be able to plan a little for the future. I asked when they call second tri is, it's 13 weeks there (you read some different things online). And they wont let me go past 38 wks and said the normal time twins usually come is 36 wks.

Hopeful that's awesome news! I'm so happy you'll feel somewhat confident going for the NT scan too. Did they want to do a scheduled C-section because you have twins? I secretly love hospital beds. They are so comfortable. I've only ever been in them to have a d&c, my ectopic removed or for a hysteroscopy, but I figured if I had to go through that, I enjoyed being in a comfortable bed getting TLC from some pretty fantastic nurses.

So did they say that second tri is when you hit week 13 or once you've completed it? I've always thought it was once you completed week 13.

Love the good news today! Let's keep it coming!!

Puppy! Are those 2 bruises from 2 shots? I hate when bruises get that dark. I hope dh gives you a break! How stressful to go through all of that.

Heart- I don't know! I should have asked more specifically! I need to ask again next time. The c section would be because of twins. If the first one is normal position and second one is normal or even breech I think? I can try to have them with a normal delivery but I don't want to, tooooo scary for me. She agreed a c section would probably be best for me as I freak out with every appt, my septum removal surgery, etc. I worry too much over things normal people wouldn't worry that much about.
There's a chance you can try and go through a normal birth, then have to have a c section anyway. Or the second one could be laying funny and would need c section. It's really rare but sometimes people have delivered the first one then needed c sec for the second one.

Aww that's fantastic hopeful!! You must be on :cloud9: !!! X x
I come off the prenisolone at 9 weeks, well i start to wean off it then. A c section sounds good to me, and being taken care of. X x

Looks like second tri starts wk 13 per the lovely mayo clinic here in MN
https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/fetal-development/PR00113

Excellent news hopeful :)

I always thought 2nd tri started at 13 weeks.

Ah hopeful so exciting!!! They don't measure the hb at St Marys it just detects if it's abnormal!! Apparently! So frustrating I like to no! Lol! But I could see it that's the main thing!! Have you got puc hopeful I'm going to try upload mine! So excited can't believe this mayb it for all of us! So hope so!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->