PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I was just felling so so so sick and thought I had to try something, I didn't know where to put myself. So I made some marmalade on half a piece of toast and had 4 pringles and voila!! I feel so much better! what is going on!!?!

Haven't caught up with you all yet! But I'm here to early!! Just popped in costa had latte! No sickness today!! Now I'm scared!! Will find out soon! My appointments in half hour at least I should be first!! Fxd fxd fxd fxd xx

You will be just fine Davies I know it!! x x x
Just managed another piece of toast and feel fine now!! How strange, 2 hours of awful stomach churning sickness and then nothing after a piece of toast and heavenly pringles!

Hi girls, I just used my sonoline b Doppler just to see if I could get anything and I got a steady 145-150 for about 40 seconds!! And several times again, I'm not getting too excited as I know it could still be waaaay too early. But I know it definitely worked when I was 8 and a half weeks I was around 145 then and then next day I couldn't get it at all which is when I knew until the scan confirmed. Do you think it's just too early and it's picking up something else?

Wow well done for finding it. I'm not sure if the placenta works on your bpm or baby but it was definitely baby related at that speed - makes me wanns try mine!

When I tried the other side it went up to 160! I managed to maintain a range of 150-160 for about 40 seconds again. So I think if it is the bean it must be implanted near my left side! I'm only about 50% sure it was a baby rate as I'm sure it's too early to find it but its a good sign i found something a least! I got my pulse too for ages which was 80 so know I am alive!!

Davies - Hope today goes well, at least your first in!

Fili - blooming hell thats pretty good to get a heartbeat now, i couldnt find his till 11 weeks - cant be anything else at that speed x

OK here's my flabby belly pic as promised!

Attachments

• IMAG1208.jpg
    IMAG1208.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 5
Aw, loving the fellow bruisers there :haha:

As for the progesterone, I was told to take it until 16 weeks but stopped a few days short when I came down with the sickness

titi, keeping everything crossed for you fxfxfx

Fili - blooming hell thats pretty good to get a heartbeat now, i couldnt find his till 11 weeks - cant be anything else at that speed x

Do you think, I'm not entirely convinced as it's so early but it was better than finding nothing!! It's a sonoline b one and they are supposed to be good but not that good! Which one is yours?
I'm spending some of my Xmas money on a facial this afternoon can't wait!

Do you think, I'm not entirely convinced as it's so early but it was better than finding nothing!! It's a sonoline b one and they are supposed to be good but not that good! Which one is yours?
I'm spending some of my Xmas money on a facial this afternoon can't wait!

I have the sonoline b too - but i think i found mine at 11 weeks only because i was looking far to high near my belly button and you have to go low like pubic bone to get heartbeat, I prob would have found him earlier. It must be baby as theres nothing else it could be so fast, it wouldnt even be the placenta yet as thats not completely formed.

Thanks Lou, I put mine, hmmm how shall I explain this, almost at the end of the Bikini line, almost in the crease of my thigh and there i can get the higher rate on both sides if I movenit around, I'm wondering if it could be picking up the tv magnetic waves etc but I did switch everything off. Can the heart rate even be detected on a scan at 6.2? How long does your rate 'hold' for iyknwim when you use your Doppler? X x

What ive learned is babies hate dopplers, When i ever i get mine out now he will go nuts and kick and wriggle and sometimes it makes his heartrate go up and down, but i think this is later in pregnancy as some people say the baby can hear the soundwaves and it upsets them but in early pg'cy this couldnt be pos.

If you keep loosing the heartrate its probably because hes so tiny at the moment. x

Yay I'm def further ahead as I'm 8+6 days today!!! Woohoo 9 weeks Tom!! He said next time I come my chance of mc will b 5%! as after 10 weeks dramatically drops! He said je really thinks by the scan and the way my jellybeans growing this is my forever baby!! Yay!!
It's measuring 21.7mm today!! Xx

Davies :happydance:

Well I just called the hospital radiology Dept and they had no record of any scan request for me. Sigh. Called the ward I was on and they're going to speak to radiology for me and try and sort this. I'm so fed up :cry: - the lady said 'even if we get the paperwork today you won't be scanned today' yeh just what I need - more waiting!

That is fantastic Davies!!! This is your forever baby for sure!! What a Christmas and new year present!! Yay!! X x x

Ps hate to say I told you so...... Again lol :haha:

Aww puppy you're really not having a good time of it see you! I hope that your next scan will be perfect too and make up for all this suffering!

Yay Davies - im so happy :wohoo: I guess the next scan now is 12 weeks? Are you booked in for your midwife appointment at hospital for around 10 weeks?

Puppy - I would complain and explain what you have been through, i feel for you the waiting is rubbish. Can they not see you tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->