PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Just a quick update, Progesterone came in at 23.7 :dance: I read online somewhere it's gotta be at least a 15 :thumbup: Not sure how accurate that is, but I'm happy with a 23 for now :D

Oh an ladies I had a stomach scan today with an empty bladder!! No internal scan!! So excited never had a good one! X

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j377/daviess3/a3c8ea1e.jpg

Thats brill Davies :) I'm hoping for an abdo one on Friday. I'll be 8 weeks so if everything's ok it should be fine :)

Looks like my sniffling has turned into a proper cold. Keep sneezing. Temps slightly up. Coughing and sore throat. I'm on the couch with my blanket feelin sorry for myself! I don't have an appetite today either. I seem to alternate days. One day I love my food, the next day I hate it!!

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j377/daviess3/9eca57c9.jpg

Florida, great progesterone! Yay!!! Keep up the good work.

Davies, I can't believe you got such a great scan with an external scan. Wow, wow, wow! How wonderful for you. Can't wait to see the pic.

Hopeful, thanks for the explanation. I would do the C-section too. You don't need the extra stress. And I love the Mayo clinic. I defer to them for a lot of questions. So I'm going with what they say. Once we hit week 13, we'll be in the second tri! That will be January 27 for me. Please God let me get to Jan. 27 with no problems.

Wow cool Davies.
congrats. So happy for you
afm

My knees are swollen. Stupid lupus. Lol
Trying not to have an mental breakdown. Man my hormones are all over.
Vent over sorry, thanks for letting me get it out

Davies, look at your little bub! So cute!!!

Embo, take it easy. That cold really hit me hard, but mine only lasted a week with only 2 really bad days of it.

I'm off to take a little walk with my man. Back in a bit. xoxo

Thanks embo! So excited I'm bit peckish today not hungry an have full on cold to!! An I'm on my sofa with dressing gown pjs an blanket!! Lol! I taken glycerin!! That's useless!! Lots of hot water lemon an orange juice!! X

Hope you get better soon embo :hugs: Your scan will be great on friday, i just know it!!
Davies that is amazing!! Especially for am external. Do you have a tilted uterus too?

I would make my self honey and lemon but I ran out of honey on Christmas eve :( I glazed the ham with it :(

Embo I ran out of honey to but had hot lemon with bit of sugar in! Fili did have a tilted uterus first pg but this time apparently not!! Xx

Scan pic looks great davies! I haven't had an abdominal one yet.
I will try and post scan pic later, Im so tired

Embo- hope you feel better!

Florida- I meant to say that is an awesome beta! And the prog is perfect too! Can't wait to hear the next. Heres a good website for when you get your second beta as it shows you doubling rate times and compares on the chart for min/normal/ max levels based on dpo of first beta number, I like it better than betabase
https://www.babymed.com/tools/hcg-calculator

Loving the scan pics :cloud9: - I asked for a scan but the gynae said no - as I'm not bleeding it's not needed. Grrrr!

Had my CT scan - weirdest ever. They put lead around my tummy but they scanned my chest so should be ok. Time will tell. They put dye in my vein via canula (I hate canulas!) and I had some wire or other in there too, dunno what for though. I don't ask many questions! lol

Anyway the good news is the scan was all clear. That means there's no clot in my lungs and the ribs look good too. Good news but where's the flippin clot then???? Why do I still feel so shit? Ahhhhh

Had a huge go with DH earlier. I threw up this morning (you can party here if you like but I didn't enjoy it!) lol. The joys of MS! Anyway I couldn't even look in the cupboard - seriously! I heaved for hours. DH didn't even get off his ass to do food for our daughter. My friend came up with her 5 month old and pasta for my daughters lunch. Can you believe it???

I am reading...can't wait to go back to work so I can get on here without the OH moaning at me :haha:

Loving all the good sam news Davies...petit and hopeful

Titi....hang in they :hugs:

Pups...:grr: at no scan and DH :hugs:

:hi: to everyone :hugs:

XxX

Omgosh my BFF is coming over, she just surprised me with out. She is visiting from Colorado. And I am so so anxious for her to see the kids, she hasnt seen them or me for over an year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->