PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I go back in 2 week Lou as it will b my last one at St Marys then they leave you to your own antenatal care at local hospital so 1 more appointment!! Can't believe 9 weeks tom!! Scary! Thanks ladies xxx

The Dr on the ward spoke to the radiology dept and they've booked me in for 2.30pm today :wohoo:

She said because I'm pregnant they've booked the safest possible scan for me but I don't know what that is :shrug:

Davies :happydance: that's fabulous news!

Puppy, I'm interested to know what that is. I'm sure they know what they are doing and will play things as safe as possible. At the same time, the possibility of you having clots is do serious that they need to know and treat you.
Please be gentle to yourself! I was signed off for a month when I was diagnosed. Everything is so much more of an effort when you don't have enough oxygen.

Fili, I am wondering (hope I'm not being a party pooper) did you actually hear a heartbeat of 140 or did you just look at the display on the Sonoline?
I think that until you know what you are hearing you should ignore the digital display and go by sound only.
Hats off if you've managed to find the heartbeat this early! :thumbup:

AFM, I had a scan this morning. Ducky is still alive and kicking :cloud9: The scan machine had no paper left in it so we didn't get a picture today. There was a shortage of rooms (or surplus of doctors?) so we were only in there for a couple of minutes.

Hey everyone. Is anyone else cramping when they sleep on their back or their left side. I can on ly sleep on my right side.
Glad they are finding out what is wrong puppy,
Great news Davies!
Petipas so glad that it went well, wish they had paper so I could see the baby petipas

9, I am cramping when I lay in certain positions.. :shrug: weird.

I got my first beta back, it was 371, I need a 742 or higher for my blood draw tomorrow! normal range for 14DPO is 3-426 (yesterday was 14DPO).. I know that first # doesn't mean much without the 2nd, but I can't believe it was that high :) With my first MC, I was about 6wks and the highest my beta got to was about 1600

Well I will be prYing. But it s unds good so far florida. And I am glad that you are having that too bc now I don't seem so weird to me. Though I am sorry bc cramping is freaky.

cramping does freak you out.. When I get up to go pee in the night, I cramp when I come back to bed for a few minutes. It's really weird

Davies fab scan babe! Do we get pics? What was the heart rate? Your little bubs is a bit bigger than mine now! Keep growing little Davies!

Pip yay for Ducky's scan too! You both are doing so well they are just doing a super quick routine scan now. How great to be normal!

Fili your husband sounds so sweet. Glad you got some food down. Sounds like Pringles are a big hit for a lot of you. I've never used a Doppler so I have no idea what you heard. But I think it's awesome that you found it. They first found a heartbeat with mine at 6 weeks but the rate was 113.

Puppy I hope your husband gets his act together. You need to be pampered. So glad you got a scan scheduled. Good luck!

Lou can't wait for your update.

Florida that's an excellent first number! Mine at 15dpo was 149 and they kept doubling perfectly. I hope you get your next results more quickly.

I can't remember what else I read. I hope everyone else is good. I woke up at 5 am to pee and then couldn't fall back asleep. I think a nap is in my future today.

Glad to see you heart.

Just got my referral and excited me just called the ob gyn bu they are closed till 8 am so I have to wait to make an appt I hope they can get me in ASAP.

aww heart, yesterday was one of those days.. I woke up at 3:45 and couldn't get back to sleep until almost 7, then had to get up at 8 :wacko: hopefully you can sneak a nap in soon!

9, yay for the referral!! hopefully you can get an appt soon!

9 let us know when you get an appointment. Hopefully they can see you immediately.

Thanks ladies. I am going to be so pushy and insist they do. I will make sure they know my history and my lupus and if they won't see me. I will have a fit. Lol.
S one way or another I will get an appt this week preferably.

Great news Florida that number sounds perfect! This little bean-y is your sticky one!
Pip youre not a party pooper at all, I hardly believe it myself. I did hear it too yes but only going off it was much faster than my heartbeat which I heard too, how scientific! I can't believe it now as it wouldnt even be that high a rate for my dates. :wacko: I think it must be picking up electromagnetic waves. But it was fun trying! Although I might try it on hubby!! :rofl:
My hunger is back this afternoon! I had a cream cheese and smoked salmon sandwich from m and s and it was yummy! Along with a chicken salad sandwich and a packet of salt and vinegar crisps. I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven! It all tasted so amazing, no sickness whatsoever!
9 hope you get your referral!
Let's talk about food again and hope Davies isn't listening!
....off to eat some carrot cake! :munch:

Fili I don't mind today not had alot of nausea today if I didn't have scan I would really panic! Im bit crampy an no nausea! Hacking cough came today!! Yuk can't take anything can we an it's so sore!!
I have eaten a costa ham an cheese panini!! Well half coz my hubby had 1 and a half! Lol! An I had a turkey sandwich! Yum x
Can we have smoked salmon? I had some with scrambled egg but wasn't sure it's aloud? Lol x

Yes smoked salmon is fine in moderation! Some people choose not to eat it but it's fine, my mum did with both me and my sister. Not prawns though or anything like that. I think it's two portions of fish a week??

All my family and my hubby ave got colds and coughs except me! :nope: I really want a cold as it means my immune system is depressed which is good! Getting bugs during pregnancy is a good sign I think personally even tho that sounds crackers!

That's good to know Fili. I've been sniffly since my TWW! Every morning when I wake up I sneeze!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->