PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Great scans Everyone!! X
Good luck today 9!
Has anyone got one boob that is much more sore than than the other!?

Lou I'm astounded at the clarity of his precious little face. You must be on cloud 9 today. So happy for you!

Hopeful your little bubs are so cute. They both look perfectly healthy. So awesome!

Puppy I'm so relieved you don't have a clot in your lung. What's the next step? I wish you got a baby scan too! But I'm selfish that way.

Took a long walk with my husband today. I haven't walked that far in over a week and my uterus was definitely crampy as we walked. We stopped at a cafe to get brunch. I ran straight to the bathroom for a knicker check. Only progesterone. Whew. It is so nice here today that we sat outside in the sun to eat. I didn't even need a coat! Then we had a quick look around Anthropologie for some new pants that would fit me. I'm wearing the same pants daily now as they're the only ones that fit! Couldn't find any. Walked home and had the tiniest bit of colored tinge on the TP when I wiped. Not enough to even call it spotting. I hate seeing it though. Super nauseous all day so at least I have that comfort today.

Good luck for your scan tomorrow Croy!

Aww heart I wish that stupid spotting would go away for you and stop torturing you psychologically!! At least you know everything is perfect! But go away even tiny spotting and leave our heart alone! :growlmad:

Hopeful fab scan sweetie I can see baby b eye socket it's such a good Piccy!

Morning everyone else- been up since 6am got a winter wonderland wedding to do, not that I can do much with my fat gut lol

Morning girls

I've got a letter for my GP so got an appt at 1.55pm today for that. The Dr in the hospital suggested getting my GP to refer me to EPAU but i know what their attitude will be down there so i'm not sure i'll bother tbh. RPL doesn't mean one thing to them. They don't do prevention they just wait for you to lose.

I would insist puppy!! My epau r quite good it's my doc that can't b bothered!! They can help prevent you unneccesary stress!! Fxd for you Hun!
Good luck 9 babies that's bad about your appointment!

Afm woken up with swollen glands an my left ear blocked! Very sore throat! Seeing midwife today so will talk to her! I'm scared coz the placenta starts to take over from the yolk sac in next couple of weeks an it's started to happen in my case coz the yolk sac was starting to decrease in size! So that's good but that's when I mc first time I think it was more to do with low progesterone but I never got a reason etc but saw a hb at 8+3 as had brown spotting an at 9w5d went back as bleeding an baby stopped growing at 8+4/6 they couldn't give def!! Obviously I was 8+6 yesterday so 9 weeks today but I'm scared!! Symptoms kinda gone! I no I need to relax!! X

In my case its my EPAU. The GP will gladly refer me but they are so shitty in there. Especially if you're not bleeding or in pain. They don't do 'run of the mill'

Just threw up again, so not fun :cry:

Are any of you girls on anti sickness tabs? I'm going to ask the Dr for some today

Fili, yes, sometimes one is worse for a week, then they take turns several times a day. It became worse when I came off the steroids :shrug:

Heart, big hugs on the spotting. I really believe it is just left overs and hope that will be it for now :hugs:

Davies, I totally feel with you. I didn't sleep at all last night due to a cold that hit me like a ton of bricks. I just tried vapour with a towel over my head and a small spoonful of menthol oil. It made me gag :nope: Bah!

Ditto pip! I'm full of a horrible cold. Tossed and turned all night. I'm such a grump today cos I'm tired! My head hurts so bad and I feel really dizzy :(

The whooshing in my blocked ear is driving me nuts :wacko:
Please, I want to be healthy and enjoy a couple of days with my husband now that most of the family have gone!

Aww pip and embo big :hugs: hope you feel better soon, drink lots of water and try to flush that virus out. Look at my highly technical medical advice!! X x

Puppy Davies is on those tablets and I think they helped her? :hugs: its probably best to have the sickness as it's reassuring?? But not nice. X x

Pip ive just had my diary out :coffee: and I've worked out that I will take my last 5mg steroid at 12 weeks 3 days, if I make it to then!! :cloud9: does that sound right to you? I'm weaning off from 9 weeks, 5mg off every four days.

Yes puppy I took them 3 times a day over Xmas but just 1 yest an none today no need!! That's good!! I was in a mess a big mess there fine to take pg so don't worry!! U ask for some Hun, I only got them he said coz I said I couldn't even drink water!! I couldn't was in a mess!!
Not got massive appetite now coz of cold!! Went to tesco with my whooshing ear petit!! So annoying!! I brought lozenges some fibregel incase I can't go again lol! Some gaviscon icase that's back! So I'm well stocked just wish my ear would pop back! Every now an again when I drink it does for a min!!
I brought lots of food close your ears puppy!! No meat yuk!! I got crumpets English muffins angel delight apples bananas satsumas tinned mandarins pineapple, sugar snap peas, twixs, chocolate chip brioches, an cheap ready salted crisps!! Lol an that was really the contents of my shop!! Hsha xx

Bumpy thinks she got her first positive pregnancy test today!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

EDIT not sure if it's a preg test or opk she is talking about now! :wacko:

Thanks girls - Dr gave my Ciclazine (sp?) because potassium is low i think she was more inclined to believe me oh and because i'm transparent! Bought nux vomica too. Sod keeping the sickness fili! I can't function, I have a toddler and I haven't fed her since 23rd Dec?

Davies I've just picked out the fruit, and the crisps from your list. All I can eat at the mo is chicken and satsumas!! Well that is all I want to eat, satsumas in particular, Ive had 6 small ones today now!
Still got symptoms but going through a negative phase today, I just can't believe I'll ever have a good scan, just can't imagine it iykwim? Just can't. I've tried to think pos thoughts to block it out but my negative head is on. Can't even bring myself to book one, but my nhs gp doc will get me in to an epu at the drop of a hat, she said so not worried about going on impulse. Just going to go when I pluck up the courage. I was thinking today but then i got into such a state i felt 100 times sicker. Need to be braver and just go! I should see a heartbeat from now shouldn't I? Got same result on the Doppler this morning but know I can't rely on that. Did you girls feel sicker at your scans?

Yah puppy best to have the sickness, know it's there and have the means to get rid of it!! Win win.

oh fili chicken yuk!! Lol
Sorry ur feeling poo hun! Sicky is a fab sign remember that! An of course ur worried about scan we all are everytime! but you have to be brave an go for it hun!! Its going to be amazing as you had lots of symptoms so stop stressing!!!
Puppy I havent cooked dinner in weeks either!! Still now not 100% but thats good im grateful coz it means its growing but u do just need a few hours a day to eat!! Or ur very run down x
Im off to a mw appointment now see you soon xx

hey ladies how r u all? i had some amazing news today. izzy was tested for my chromosome problem to see is shes normal, a carrier or unbalanced! results came bk, shes perfect in every way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->