PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

i had a blood bubble floating around that kept leaking, it worked its way down and out in the end but i bled 4 times not sure if it was all from that tho.. was very scary and i had bad pains everytime. but ofc it was all fine :)

Thanks Tracie. I'm so glad it worked out and didn't cause any harm to your gorgeous girl or you.

9 I'm glad you are going in today. You shouldn't have to wait until the 12th. Good luck.

Awe heart it is good to relax. Unfortunately getting my munchkins to let me rest is a whole nother matter. Hope you juste enjoy your afternoon.

Izzy is gorgeous! I love those rheindeer shoes! :cloud9:

Fili, are you sure you start weaning off at 9 weeks? My lower dose protocol said to start weaning off the steroids at 12 weeks. It took 12 days. Maybe he starts the higher dose ladies earlier as it takes longer :shrug:

Izzy is gorgeous! I love those rheindeer shoes! :cloud9:

Fili, are you sure you start weaning off at 9 weeks? My lower dose protocol said to start weaning off the steroids at 12 weeks. It took 12 days. Maybe he starts the higher dose ladies earlier as it takes longer :shrug:

My dad saw them and just had to buy them! she gets spoilt rotten! got more clothes than me!

Question for all you steroid chicks....I know I have read the dosage and things you all were on in different threads- can you put it in this one again so I can see? I am going to doctor myself this time with them starting in the next day or so. I am also going to start on the lovenox (which doc agrees with by the way).

Tracie, she is sooo cute :cloud9:

Thanks heart for your kind words x x x. I think your back might be strained a little from the walking. I go on long long walks and get that sometimes. Other than the walks I am a slob too! We are incubators makings lives so in effect we're 'getting a life' lol. All I want to do is watch films, eat and sleep. Sounds like a good recipe for growing beans! And I just know your next scan will be great again, just know it! X x x

Amos, I was on the lower dose protocol, which is 25mg/day until 12 weeks and then slowly wean off them (down 5mg every three days). I hope it works out well for you, too,might as well throw everything at it :hugs:

Amos i was on 25mg a day from ovulation, then when I got my bfp it went up to 40mg. I was diagnosed with slightly higher nk cells than pip and it would seem I wean off them differently. So at 9 weeks I minus 5mg every 4 days... Odd weaning off plan I think but better follow it! That takes me to 12 weeks ish before I am free of them. they don't bother me anymore though... That helpful?

There is another doctor in the UK, professor Quenby. I believe her dosage is 20mg from bfp. I'm not sure of the weaning off details but I suppose it is somewhere around the 12 week mark.

So is it not usual to take them from O? Or should I just wait til a BFP? Fili- are you taking them from O since you were diagnosed with high ones?

I took them from ovulation, so did pip. Dr qeunby believes in from bfp. Both seem to have success... I wonder if you could follow dr s's plan via Skype or email???

Great suggestion Fili. I really want you guys to get Amos pregnant with her forever baby. Thanks for giving her all of this great steroid advice. She's going to join us here soon with all of your help.

I think I'm going to follow that doc through you Fili and Pip! Are either of you on Lovenox by chance too?

I'm not, pip is!

I took 75mg aspirin daily all the time, from cd 1. I also took progesterone from after ovulation. I credit omega 3 fish oil for my earlier ovulation this time. Obviously I don't know if any of this has worked for me yet!

heart- you DO have a life! Inside that belly growing. You don't need too much more if a life than that! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->