PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Aww brilliant tracie!!! So pleased for you, I know your story. I was reading back through the recurrent miscarriage thread from the beginning the other day and you were on there losing hope at one point!! Look how perfect everything is for you now so pleased, I knw you've been through a lot x x x

Tracie so pleased for you, lovely news!!
Puppy my hubby has fed himself his daughter an the dog lol!! There not starving!! I can't even feed the dog haha?! X

Ohhhhh dog food! :munch: ONLY JOKING :rofl:

....should stop laughing at my own jokes...

Officially have not just nighttime nausea but all morning. I can't keep the food I ate down. Yikes. It hit me bad this morning

Don't get me started on hubby! He hasn't been feeding her either. Waste of space he is.

Have you tried talking to him puppy or do you think that would be pointless?

Btw tracie great news. Sorry just reading back and catching up. So glad Isabella is perfect!

:kiss: Tracie - Fab news that shes passed her tests, more pics soon please

just had chunk weighed! take into consideration she was 6lb3 at birth and it takes them 3 weeks to get back to that weight as most babies lose weight! shes 6lb10!!!!! little chub!

Congrats Tracey xx

I've tried talking to him but he just doesnt see it

387225_10150428545735163_666415162_8718519_203571625_n.jpg

<3

Awww what a cute baby girl :cloud9:

9 i havent been well and DH has been a tw@t. So selfish

So sorry puppy! Men can be such insensitive pricks. I really hope you knock some sense into his head. I don't tolerate tht crap in my life, bc my hubby knows I had health problems before we got married. You're pregnant he should be making your bed for you and cooking for you. Wat an twat

Morning!

Fili, I definitely have one boob that hurts more than the other. And on that boob, there is one spot that feels more tender than everywhere else. A few days ago I even had some quick sharp shooting pains in that spot. I wonder it it&#8217;s a spot getting ready for milk? I responded to your fears about a scan on the RMC thread, but wanted to just say that your fears are totally valid. I&#8217;ve been a wreck every time I&#8217;ve had to have a scan. I have another one next week and am already a wreck about it. I don&#8217;t think there is ever a time to feel ready for a scan. You just need to feel a little more ready than the day before. That&#8217;s when you should schedule it. I had a heartbeat at exactly 6 weeks. But some women don&#8217;t. If you really want to make sure you&#8217;ll see the hb, maybe you should wait until 7 weeks.

Davies, you poor thing. It is no fun being sick. When I was sick last week, my nausea went away. I read other women have the same thing happen to them. It&#8217;s almost like our bodies can only handle one at a time! I know how scary this time is for you. But everything looked great at your last scan and when the placenta takes over, symptoms can start to wane. Try to relax as much as possible. Do you have another scan scheduled for reassurance?

Pip and Embo sorry you are both sick too! Boy, we&#8217;ve been passing something around to each other!

Puppy, I hope you start to feel better with the meds. And I really hope your husband gets his act together and starts to take care of you.

Tracie, little Izzy is gorgeous and perfect in every way! You give me hope, especially since you had bleeding with her. Did they ever find out why you bled? Did they ever see any blood in your uterus?

9, did you get an appointment today?

Last night I had a pretty bad lower back cramp on my right side. I couldn&#8217;t tell it was related to my uterus or not. It was hard to get comfortable. I did walk a good deal yesterday after being very sedentary, so I&#8217;m hoping I just strained it. It feels better today after a sleep, but I can still feel it. I also have a little more brown spotting. More like brown staining as it is so light and only shows up a tiny bit on the TP when I wipe. I&#8217;m scared for my scan next week, but am glad I have another one just to make sure the little one is still growing. I&#8217;m going to take it easy on the couch today. I feel like such a lump these days! I completely stopped exercising and sit in front of the TV all day (and B&B). I need a life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->