PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Hi Titi keeping everything crossed for u xxx
Amos we want you over here hunny!!!! Hope ur ok xx
Heart how u doing? xx
Afm just cold no sickness today!! now wish i did have it lol!!
Mw was good apart from she couldnt find a vein an i hate having blood done!! so she stoppped!! Now got go again!!

WHen do we stop taking aspirin ladies? Also when r u going to dtd again?? Im scared lol!! xx

Davies, I'm not going to DTD for a while. Still having some brown spotting so I'm waaayyy too scared to BD right now. Probably not until second tri if we make it that far. Poor hubby is so ready for some action! Today he asked about giving me some pleasure. I told him I was too scared to cause any disturbance to my uterus and an orgasm was out of the question. I started crying telling him I've been through too much and am scared to do anything that might cause harm. He felt so bad. But it put him right out of the mood! Crying isn't very sexy!

Don't worry about not feeling sick. I had a cold for a week and didn't feel nausea the whole week. I was so worried when I saw the doctor. She looked worried too when I told her I didn't have nausea for a week. Then she asked if my boobs were tender. I said they were, but not as much. I told her since I take progesterone, wouldn't that make them hurt? She said no, it's the pregnancy that makes them hurt. Then we did the scan and everything was ok.

You'll be fine! Do you have another scan date?

Heart I'm so glad you wrote that. My nausea has gone but I have this awful cold. My boobs are still tender but I thought that may be the progesterone. With each of my mmcs my boobs stopped hurting.

I'm so anxious about the scan. Any tips ladies?

Thanks heart next scan 11tg jan!! Our hubby's should all talk!! Mine said exactly same yesterday when we got back from our scan!! I said no I'm not allowed!! The doc didn't say but u can't be to careful! My bbs same sorebut not as sore!! Tummy still bloated!! I just did the ring test on my belly!! An it said girl ring just moved from side to side!! Have you done that heart? Hope your resting today after ur walk xx

Glad I could put some of your nerves at ease Embo. I wish I had some words of wisdom for calming your fears for your scan, but I've been such a damn wreck each time I'm not a good person to offer advice. The only thing that helped was to tell myself that at least I would have an answer one way or another. At least I would know rather than sitting and worrying in limbo. That brought me some comfort. I told myself that no matter what the outcome, at least I could move forward a little bit. That kind of helped me, but honestly, I'm a mess before each one.

I just updated the front page with your next scan Davies. I haven't done the ring test. I'll give it a go! I just had a small walk with Tim but am home now for the rest of the day. Just going to relax.

Omgosh my kids wanted to run all over the park, so here I am huffing and puffing now that I am home. Titi nice to see you
Davies I am su per bloated as well
Amos, I am praying you get knocked up soon! Hope the plan of steroids does it for you.
To everyone else, sorry , I am having an hard time as exhausted as I am to keep up. Hubby gets home in a hour then we go to clinic. I am excited but nervous too.

Thanks heart. I have to admit, it feels better knowing I have this thread for support.

my boobs are barely sore but I've been wearing a sports bra for days now, constantly.

Heart- I slept strange on my back once and back and leg were sore for a few hours.
Sorry you still see brown but that just takes a long time to work its way out.

Twix sound REALLY good Davies!

Tracie- she is beautiful!

9- so glad you are going in today!

Embo- we all freak out about scans! And they go just fine and then we freak out again... ;)

Amos- I am on 20 mg prednisone since bfp (11dpo) and will be weaning off and done around 18 weeks. Not sure how the wean off goes but looks like I will be on them a bit longer than the other girls.
On 40 mg lovenox until Beg of 13 wks. ( I don't have a clotting disorder technically- your type of mthfr typically does lovenox throughout from what I've read)
And 50 mg progesterone supp until 14 wks or something like that?
I will be on baby asp the entire time.

I have got to hand it to the girls wih kids here- I don't know how you do it, I can barely stay out of bed for over and hour. Don't know how I'm going to be able to work next week. They say in a few weeks we get our energy back?

Good luck 9.

Titi I know you aren't expecting to get much information today but I'm wishing you good luck too.

Hopeful I'm really dreading going back to work next week. I wish I could spend the entire pregnancy on the couch to be honest.

Fili- were you saying you are nervous for the scan? Huge hugs, it's ok. if you do one now, like heart said, you may not hear a heartbeat yet as some show up 7 wks or so. That first scan is hard as you really have no idea what you will see but I think you will be happily surprised too!
Same with you Embo!

Thanks- probably not too much info today but he always scans me. My blood pressure is elevated though so my OB will have to take a look at that. DH can't be there today- the first appt in 2 years of this that he'll miss. I'm sad about that. And he is a great comfort to me at these appts. So a little tough today.

Grrrr Florida! I want to go beat them up for you! Don't they know how important this is? Sorry honey.

Titi that's always hard :( remember we're all holding your hand tho :hugs:

That's right Titi we are definitely holding your hand. If nothing else, I'm glad you are getting such close monitoring. I know how stressful it is though.

Hopeful have a twix for ur twins lol!! I just had chocolate angel delight with mandarins an peaches tinned! Never liked tinned fruit but its so nice with angel delight! Yum yum pls try u will love it!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->