PAL - August 2012 Rainbow babies!

Emma sweetie you are one special girl :hugs:

Congrats Struth and Bizzy! I can't wait to see beautiful PAL rainbow baby pics up on here :cloud9:

I've been having crazy dreams and fears of going early soon too! Today the hospital bags are officially packed and at the door! Maybe my brain can relax now! One more week of work for me! PHEW! I can't wait to be home and just napping and doing little things for baby...work has been a huge pain in the butt and with no sleep, uncomfy and cranky it doesn't help!

Hope you ladies are all having great weekends!

Here's my latest nursery pics :)

Melina room decal1.jpg

Melina room decal2.jpg

Your nursery is really beautiful Lisette!
I have been having labor dreams like crazy lately! Well for me its crazy anyway since I have never been one to remember my dreams. Last night I even had TWO that I remembered this morning. Weird!

Lisette love the nursery!

I've had some strange dreams too lately. We were just talking about how I was glad I hadn't gotten new stretch marks yet this time. So then I dreamed I got a ginormous nasty red stretch mark that covered my whole stomach. I woke up freaking out and had to run and check, lol.

Lol thanks girls!

Glad I'm not the only one ;) Last night H was rubbing my back & was sure he was slowly trying to wake me & tell me my water had broken & it was time!!! Half asleep was trying to see if I felt wet but too scared to move cuz I knew I wasn't ready with my bags so I just kept my eyes shut & hoped he'd stop! Lol This morning he told me he was trying to calm me down cuz it sounded like I was having nightmares!!! Hence my bags packed at the door today ladies :) One for me, one for H & one for baby!

IMG-20120722-00019.jpg

Is everyone pretty much done working now? Last week for me & I'm totally thrilled but at the same time the reality of being off for a year with my baby is sooo...overwhelming, amazing, terrifying....I mean I haven't been off for longer than a 3week stretch for my wedding since I was 19 & started working! Eeeekkkkk...big changes :)

Lisette-I was completely freaked out by finishing work! I just couldn't get my head around the fact that I don't have to go again for months. I was planning a lovely four weeks though and was looking forward to getting ready and seeing some friends. Seems like my little man had other ideas! I finished on friday and went into labour on Sunday! I can honestly say that the thought of work has never been further from my mind. Funny isn't it?

I'm so excited for all you ladies and can't walt for your stories to unfold over the coming weeks!

I'm still working, working up until I give birth. I get 12 weeks off, but its only 12 weeks no matter if I take some before baby or save it, so I'd rather save it for when the baby is here. Work sucks though! I am sooo over it, ready to be done. Every day I go in and my coworker just laughs at me because I have this look on my face like I hate this place so much right now. lol.

Oh bless you JD. I was really beginning to struggle at work too. It must be hard to work right up to the but I can see why you want to have the time with baby. You take it easy. :hugs:

I'm still working, working up until I give birth. I get 12 weeks off, but its only 12 weeks no matter if I take some before baby or save it, so I'd rather save it for when the baby is here. Work sucks though! I am sooo over it, ready to be done. Every day I go in and my coworker just laughs at me because I have this look on my face like I hate this place so much right now. lol.

^^WSS
Working til I pop! But I do have a replacement trained in so I've told my boss I MIGHT have to start working shorter days if I go over my due date.

^^WSS
Working til I pop! But I do have a replacement trained in so I've told my boss I MIGHT have to start working shorter days if I go over my due date.

We are going to just stay positive here, no overdue babies! lol. I don't even want to THINK about going overdue!

Oh Struth congratulations! It sounds like baby was ready to join the world. My bags are half packed. I am being induced in 19 days! I am so ready. Part of me wants to go naturally so I think once I pass that 37 week full term mark I'm going to do all the self induction things I can. I really don't want all the drugs and gels that go along with medical induction.

Congrats on the safe arrival of your rainbow struth x

Lisette :cloud9: at your nursery x

Gl girls not long now xxx

OMG Mrskg I've been thinking of u sooo much these days sweetie :hugs: thanks for popping in, how r u? Are u being monitored closely? Sending lots of love & prayers ur way xxxx

Struth think my LO may be super excited to come early too (don't ask me why I just do! Didn't help that the u/s tech asked me if I was sure of my dates & that she looks 2weeks ahead!) In any case I wanna be home & rested, atleast a little before full blown mommy time hits :) I'd love to see pics of ur lil man when u find a minute to uplaod :)

JD & Kozmic don't know how u guys are still doing it, holy cow I'm hot as hell, sore & cranky most days & training is sucking the life out of me! We're super spoiled here with 1year maternity leave but with the way daycare start up will fall & her bday I need to work till the end too but with my back pains as they are I'm just gonna try getting a dr's note & be done already! 4more days! Yippeeee!

Babybump coming up sooo fast now for u too :)

Can't wait to see loads more beautiful rainbow baby pics on here :cloud9:

P.S Got a super funny book the other day, been lol'ing ever since "The Girlfriends guide to surviving the first year of Motherhood by Vicki Lovine" :)

I just had my baby! Waters broke at 10 am and had him at 12:39pm. It was quick! I wasn't even able to get pain management it happened so fast. He is 5 lb 12 oz, 18 in long. I will post pics when ar get home:)

Wow that was super quick! Congrats hunny, cant wait to see him xx

Congrats JD! And welcome too the world Colton! So, so pleased for you. I've a tear in my eye. Enjoy it, it is magic.

And here is Joshua... https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g407/struth1/2012-07-17120410.jpg

Thanks Mrs Moo - he is a bit bruised in that photo as I had a forceps delivery. He is much better now but I didn't have a more recent photo on this computer! I will perhaps post more in my journal as time goes on.

I hope you are okay honey - I think of you often and hope that you have some good news soon. You deserve it :hugs:

JD Omg congrats hunni! Another early lil rainbow on here :) Hope ur feeling good, can't wait to hear more & see pics :cloud9:

Struth he is absolutely perfect hunni! What a precious face :hugs: how have the first days been for u?

Everyone else having a good weekend I hope? Its really weird but the last few days there has been loads of new preasure & twinges down below...glad I'm ready with the nursery, hospital bags & no more work for me so if my LO does come early (like I feel) ill be nice & relaxed! Lol well as relaxed as a huge,hot,sleep deprived pg woman can be...u ladies understand :)

I just had my baby! Waters broke at 10 am and had him at 12:39pm. It was quick! I wasn't even able to get pain management it happened so fast. He is 5 lb 12 oz, 18 in long. I will post pics when ar get home:)

Oh my goodness congrats jd! He came so fast. I hope you are feeling well and your little man is happy and healthy. I'm so jealous of you ladies ha ha I want my man to come out NOW! :haha:
Congrats JD! And welcome too the world Colton! So, so pleased for you. I've a tear in my eye. Enjoy it, it is magic.

And here is Joshua... https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g407/struth1/2012-07-17120410.jpg

He is so adorable wow! You make beautiful babies. Congrats again :happydance:

Big congrats to Struth and JD - how exciting and glad that both bubbas are well. Haven't been on for ages as so busy with house move and wedding prep.

Everyone seems very ready for their babies - feel like I need to get my bum in gear! After the house move a few weeks ago we're finally settled so need to think about baby coming now. Had a scan and thankfully he is head down so should be able to avoid a c-section this time around :)

Was hoping for a slightly early arrival too but my DD has just developed chicken pox so now praying that he stays in for a couple of weeks so that he doesn't catch it too :(

Hope all preg ladies are coping in hot weather (if you've still got it) and new mummies are getting some rest xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->