PAL - August 2012 Rainbow babies!

Chisox, he is adorable! What cute little cheeks!

Well, I played dress up the baby, AKA, torture the baby today. LOL. Here are some new pics:)

Attachments

• P8060062.jpg
    P8060062.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 3
  • P8060086.jpg
    P8060086.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3
  • P8060091.jpg
    P8060091.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 2
  • P8060102.jpg
    P8060102.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 2
  • P8060112.jpg
    P8060112.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 2
Hey everyone my little Jude arrived at 37 and a half weeks on August 2nd at 4:46am. I will be back on in a few days to tell our story! I hope all is well for the rest of you.

Congrats Babybump!

Thanks everyone for your support. Just a quick update, little Gavin made it home last night! We had a very eventful but successful first night at home. Its nice to be away from all the lights and sounds of the hospital! Still havent had a chance to get any pics up here though!

and jd...what a handsome lil guy you have there! Love the pics!

Congrats babybumplove!

Kozmik, glad to hear he's finally home:)

Fab photos Jd! I must do some similar ones before Joshua gets too big!

Babybumplove-huge congrats on the arrival of baby Jade. I hope you are both doing well.

Kozmik-glad to hear that you are home. Isn't that first night both terrifying and fantastic at the same time?

We're doing well. Joshua had been very mucus prone and has been making horrible sounds whilst trying to breathe in his sleep. We took him to the doctors today as we were a bit concerned. Apparently here is fine but had just been struggling to expel his mucus as his tubes are so tiny. Bless him-it must be annoying for him. Lets hope he manages to get it out soon. Other than that, I'm enjoying being a mummy!

Hello lovelies

As you can, our rainbow arrived yesterday at 5.47am, he was 7lb 5.5oz and is perfect. BF going well, we called him Samuel Gethin :)

Thanks for keeping me sane these past months and helping me appreciate how precious my rainbow boy is xx

Congrats of the new arrivals :cloud9: can't wait to see new pics!!!

Kozmik sooo happy ur home :)

Struth positive vibes for ur lil guy & no more mucus :hugs:

Mrskg how u doing love?

Minnie Mae made a safe and very speedy arrivial on August 7th, 8.45pm. i was 3cm dilated at 6.45pm and cradling her in my arms 2 hours later.

Congrats starbright! Sounds like yours was quick too!!!

Congrats Starbright! Awesome to hear speedy safe arrivals :) can't wait for new pics pls! Us preggo's need our baby fixes! How's everyone doing out there? Busy I'm sure :hugs: I'm still here holding up...feel like she's moving down more everyday but who really knows?!? Atleast I'm home & pretty much ready cuz I'm kinda e0xhausted & useless these days must admit!

congrats starbright xxx

i had my scan today an looks like this is our rainbow :cloud9:

Attachments

• scan 017.jpg
    scan 017.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1
Mrs kg that is sooo great! Congrats!

Lisette not much longer, hang in there!

Afm, not getting any sleep. Colton apparently doesn't think night is for sleeping. Soooo tired!

Mrskg - so pleased for you, that's brilliant news. Hope you are managing to enjoy it :)

Congrats on all the new arrivals. Can't wait for baba to make an appearance now. My feet and ankles are sooooo swollen it is pretty hilarious (if it wasn't so painful). I can only wear one pair of wide flip flops - nothing else will fit my feet!!

Congrats on the new arrivals ladies! Sorry I'm having a really hard time getting on here these days to keep up with everyone's news!

Congrats mrskg I am so happy for you!

I just wanted to say thank you to everybody on this thread. Our little James is 2 weeks old today. After our loss in the 1st week of Sept' 2011 this was a scary/crazy/etc experience for myself & my wife. Reading the posts here helped me a lot. Thank you all!

Chisox- thank you for your contributions too. I think it is lovely that you felt able to be part of a thread so full of hormonal women! I'm so glad that little James is well. I hope you and your wife are managing to get some rest!

Mrs kg-what an amazing pic! Am so pleased that all us going well for you. :hugs:

Jd-I'm with you on the lack of sleep! I keep telling myself that babies were made to wake through the night so us mamas must be made to be able to live on no sleep! I'm sure it will get easier!

Starbright -congrats on the safe arrival of your daughter! Enjoy!

Lisette-how are you doing honey? I hope you are hanging in there and feeling ok! Thinking of you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->