• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

PAL- Due 01/18/13. anyone else due in January?

Welcome, River! I'm sorry to hear of your losses. :hugs: I'm glad you concieved again and everything is looking good with this pregnancy. Congratulations! :hugs:

Thanks so much. I'm just hoping and praying everything will be good for us this time. I've been really sick with ms but not complaining as I see it as a good sign

It most definitley is. I haven't had much MS... Some short spells in the evening that come and go. But, I didn't have any with DD, either.

Hey girls.

I am sorry I bailed for a while. how has everyone been?

I'm okay, but getting nervous for my first appt in a week and a half. I'm scared they'll say it's not viable, and I'm also scared that it will be fine on the scan but then I'll still miscarry. Unfortunately, time travel has not been invented yet so I can't just jump ahead and know if things will be okay!

Same for me Kategirl. Scan is in 4 days though and nervous. :hugs:

Hi leinzlove I hope your scan went well.
Not too much has changed for me, still have slight ms but not as bad. I'm starting to freak out something may be going wrong but I have to stay positive and think about the beautiful heart beat I saw 2 weeks ago. Only one more week and I'll be having another scan.

Hey ladies... I was diagnosed with a subchorionic hematoma yesterday. Total bummer. But baby looked great. Just hoping it resolves itself. This is so scary!

PreshFest: I also hope it resolves itself. I'm sorry for your extra worry. :hugs:

AFM: My scan was today. I saw a beautiful baby, strong HB, nice round sac. And My EDD was pushed ahead 6 days. So, I'm now 9 weeks, 2 days.

It was such a relief... I cried! I feel so much better now.

I had my first appt today, baby looked good, measured at 9 weeks 0 days. Saw the heatbeat, around 130 bpm. So far, so good! :). I won't see my little one again until 20 weeks, but I can't wait to hear its heartbeat in another month!

I had my first appt today, baby looked good, measured at 9 weeks 0 days. Saw the heatbeat, around 130 bpm. So far, so good! :). I won't see my little one again until 20 weeks, but I can't wait to hear its heartbeat in another month!

Congrats!! I heard the heartbeat with a doppler on Friday at 10w6d. I was so shocked! It was an amazing feeling....

Someone asked me today if I was 5 months pregnant. Haha. I'm majorly showing!

Kategirl: Sooooo happy to hear your scan went perfect! :happydance: I won't see my baby until 18-20 weeks either. But, I ordered a doppler and can't wait to pick up babies HB. :)

Preshfest: Yay congrats on picking up HB on doppler! And yay for starting to show. That's such a good feeling! :)

How are you all doing?? Some of us are creepin' up on the 2nd tri!!

Doing ok here! Yeah, getting close to the second trimester is exciting. Some would already say 12 weeks is there... I'm going with 13+3. Things are definitley exciting. I have a Dr. Appt. in one week, and a private gender scan scheduled for July 26.

They start prediciting at 14 weeks. Hopefully, baby cooperates. I've been instructed to keep well hydrated that whole week. And to drink a glass of juice or a fruit smoothie right before the ultrasound. If I don't find out the gender I will just be so happy to have the pics and a DVD set to music. I had a scan at 9w2d, but won't have another until 20 weeks... I just couldn't wait that long. Its so hard to have patience in pregnancy.

I would LOVE to say that the 2nd tri starts at 12 weeks, but 3rd doesn't start until 28 weeks, so 16 weeks is way too long for me to be in one trimester!

You are so lucky they start checking gender at 14 weeks! I found out with my DD at 16 weeks, but that is pretty rare. This time I won't find out until 19 weeks :( Unless I can work my magic and talk someone into doing it earlier...

I won't find out gender until 22 weeks because that's when my appointment will land, and I won't have a scan between 8 weeks and the 22 weeks appointment.

I'm getting worried about my baby. I got a home doppler (Sonoline B) that a lot of people had suggested, but I haven't been able to find a heartbeat. I just wish I knew for sure that things were still okay in there. If I'm not able to find the heartbeat, I'll have to wait for my next appointment for some kind of confirmation if the baby is still okay or not (which my next appointment isn't until July 26).

Kategirl: I also have the sololine B and am not picking up HB. Don't let that worry you! I've been reading that alot of women can't pick up the HB until 13 weeks and some taking as long as 16-18 weeks.

I had a scan at 9w2d, but Dr. doesn't print pictures in first trimester. I didn't have another scan till 20 weeks. I can't stand waiting that long... My next Dr. appt is July 17.

Techincally three trimesters split would be....

Second Trimester: 13.3 weeks
Third Trimester: 26.6 weeks

Yes, 12 weeks would never do. But some Dr.s say thats the end of the first tri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"