PAL- Due 01/18/13. anyone else due in January?

I,m the same Poppy!! And they dont seem as full... we are similar in dates maybe its normal? Try not to worry

Hi girls, update on scan, saw nice healthy heartbeat :) measured 7w2d so i know am not out the woods yet,if can get to 9weeks with spotting i will feel better!! got 12 week scan 2nd July. Hows everyone?? They also found a cyst on my left ovary which explains the pain xx

Glad the scan went well, Kat!

AFM, I'm 5 weeks today. I still don't really have symptoms so it's a bit scary still. I'm sure I'll feel better once I get to my first appt, but that's not for almost 4 more weeks.

Thanks hun, i hope it goes quick for you!! Waiting sucks xx

Kategirl: You are probably just a little early for symptoms. I've heard they don't usually start until 6 weeks.

I hope the wait goes fast! 4 weeks is to long, when we need reassurance. :hugs:

Uh oh, I think I may be starting to get some morning sickness! Tonight I was in the shower and suddenly felt like I was about to throw up. No nausea, just the sudden feeling. I fought it off, but now I've felt it a couple more times to a lesser extent. I have a bit of a phobia of vomiting and was really hoping against hope that I would be spared from morning sickness (or that at least it would be mild and I wouldn't throw up, so I feel like this is a bad sign. :(

I also have spells of nausea. Mostly in the evening. And also if I don't eat. MS isn't always throwing up. There are different forms. With DD, I didn't have any at all.

I'm like that as well, on and off all day and worse if not eaten.
How is everyone??

Hiiiiiiii!! I have nothing new to report. Still waiting until my next appt to find out if things are still going well. I HATE waiting.

Yeah, nothing new for me. 6 weeks tomorrow, still have two and a half left until my appt to see if there's actually a bean growing in there. I'm kind of doubting it for some reason, but I'm hoping.

Hellooooooo
I had my scan on sat. They measured me 3 days ahead and baby had a heart rate of 164. Very relieved

12 week scan on 4th July

Kategirl: I hate that they can't get you in any sooner for reassurance. Do you think if you called them and voiced your concerns, they'd move your appt. forward? I'm hoping all is okay with your little bean! :hugs:

Poppy: So happy your scan went perfect! :) Yay for your 12 week scan. I think I have everything 2 weeks behind you! :)

Yey we are more or less the same poppy:) i have mine on the 2nd!! They didnt mention the hr to me which is worrying me a little! will it be on the picture??
Kate i hope it goes a bit quicker for you xx

Kategirl: I hate that they can't get you in any sooner for reassurance. Do you think if you called them and voiced your concerns, they'd move your appt. forward? I'm hoping all is okay with your little bean!

No, they're not really open to stuff like that (I asked if I should have blood HCG levels done since the ER had mentioned I should do that with my next pregnancy and they said no, and they still said so when I had spotting - I understand their reasons, but it would have helped my stress quite a bit). But I'm not really stressing about it, so I'll be okay.

I'm 6 weeks today if there's a bean in there! I've had a cold for just over a week now, so that's bumming me out. I've also had some morning sickness lately so my OB suggested B6 and Unison - I only took half a Unison last night, slept for about 7 and a half hours, laid in bed dosing for another hour, and still feel drugged and really tired now. Ugh!

Kategirl: I'm glad you aren't flipping out about it. I hope you feel better. :hugs:

I think the wait until the first Dr. appt. is the longest. Hopefully it goes fast. After my first appt. I will go every 4 weeks. I'll have my gender scan at 19 weeks. My Dr. will schedule it a week before his appt. So, 8,12,16,20,24,28... Then every 2 weeks until 36 weeks then every week. But with DD, I had high blood pressure at 34 weeks and had to go every 3 days for NST until 39 weeks when I was induced.

After I start feeling baby move, I don't care to go to the DR. at all. Its just now when I want to be reassured that all is well.

Ugh, I've been feeling more and more nauseous lately. Last night I asked my husband to make eggs and hashbrowns, so he ran to the store and got them (well, he got tater tots instead of hashbrowns, which I think would have been better) and I ended up barely being about to eat any of it. Ick. :(

Kategirl: Yay for the good signs... even though they aren't leaving you feeling pleasant. :)

I had my first taste of proper morning sickness on Thursday. Iv been in holiday with my family all week but I felt REALLY sick all day thurs. we went out for lunch but I couldn't order anything and ended up throwing up in the toilets. Horrible! Hope I don't get too much of this sickness when I go back to work next week

Hi Ladies,

Can I join you?
I am 26 and currently 7+3 weeks. My EDD is 24th January 2013. This is my third pregnancy as I have experienced 2 other losses.
My first loss was Aug 11. I should have been 10 weeks pregnant but the baby had stopped growing at about 5-7 weeks. we never saw a heart beat and it resulted in a D&C.
We got engaged in November 11 and I found out we were expecting again not long after.
I had some bleeding from about 9 weeks but my ob couldn't find any cause for it. It stopped for a while and then returned again at about 14 weeks. My ob was really good and scanned me every time but couldn't find the cause and the baby was still fine with a strong heart beat.
When the bleeding returned I was told to take it easy so I had some time off work. We were planning our engagement party. My sister took over the planning as all the invites were out and it was too far gone to now cancel it.
the night of the engagement party I bled a lot! I was 16 weeks by this stage. I was rushed to emergency but where I live they couldn't get an ob in to see me that night. they did a quick scan and saw the babies heart beat again but there was no fluid around him. I had to wait 2 days for a formal ultrasound and I was then taken to the maternity hospital in our capital city.
We were told I had preterm premature rupture of membranes. they advised the outcome wasn't looking good and I could develop an infection but our baby still had a very healthy heart beat. We were advised to induce my labour but we couldn't do it.
Long story short we waited a week and a half to see if there was any change, I was having scans every couple of days and our baby was still fine. each time they wanted to induce me but I couldn't do it. I had a scan on a Tuesday and our little boy was still fine but then late Wednesday night I went into labour. I had no idea what was going on as I had never experienced it before. Our little boy was delivered at 17+5 weeks 1st March 2012. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do.
I've had some bloods taken to try and find a cause but nothing shown up. Im trying to believe thats a good thing.
we were given the ok to start trying again after waiting one cycle and we were blessed with conceiving on our first try. I am so so scared about this pregnancy but so far things are looking good.
I had my betas done at 4 weeks and they were 1870 and again 3 days later they were 5860 so they are looking good.
I had a scan done last week and saw a healthy heart beat of 150bpm.
So far no spotting or bleeding and I hope it stays that way.
Sorry for the long story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->