PAL- Due 01/18/13. anyone else due in January?

NOOOOOOO, Kate! I didn't want to hear this. My heart aches for you! Do what you feel like doing! Cry, scream, kick, but most importantly... DON'T EVER GIVE UP! I'm sorry! :hugs:

Thanks for all of the sympathy... but now I'm really confused because my spotting stopped again. I thought for sure that AF was coming, but now my CM is only the very palest pink again. I'm so very confused!

Six weeks today... The day my body attempted to miscarry last time. so nervous today!

How is everyone? Leinz? Kat? Poppy? Kate? Anyone else I missed?

oooo i have a feeling you will be fine :)
Im so so grumpy...had a shit few days feel like a right fatty as have no motivation to train, im so tired and its so hot here and ive started to suffer really bad sun rash in last few years, i literally get it if i step outside so i have to wear long sleeves and high neck line :(
Does anyone else have any, sorry tmi, like shooting pains down through their lady bits? like through your cervix?
happy weekend xx

No more pink CM for me and my pregnancy tests are still positive, so I think we're okay for now! Yesterday was the exact number of days that we knew about the baby last time before we lost it (we found out later last time, but we knew for 8 days) so it was on my mind a bit but everything looks good. We're home visiting family for the weekend so we're going to tell my husband's immediate family today (my parents are on vacation until tomorrow).

Hello. I'm 7 weeks today yay! 1 week until my private scan.
I think iv stopped worrying about things going wrong now. I have a really good feeling about this one.

Kategirl/ I'm so happy for u that things r looking good again!

TryinFor1: Yay for 6 weeks! I bet the milestone feels great! :happydance:

KatM: I can't remember ever experiencing something like that. I hope they are normal pg aches and pains. Are they very uncomfortable?

Kategirl: I'm so glad the bleeding stopped and you reached your milestone, also! :) It's so exciting, telling the family. It's something you just want to stand on top of a mountain and shout to the whole world! :)

Poppy: Happy 7 weeks! I'm so glad you are feeling better with this one. I can't wait until I can feel the same. But, I won't be able to ease my fears until I see a HB. I've thought about trying to move my early scan up a week.

Not really that bad, they aren't consistant...i'm going to try not to worry, I read its from pressure on the cervix though which is understandable if your far along!! Oh well 3 more sleeps till scan!!
Leinzlove how far will you be at your scan?

I don't know when my scan will be. I haven't called the Dr. I figure he'll want to see me at 8 weeks. But, I'm going to try to schedule it for 7 weeks.

I wanted mine as close to 8 weeks as poss cause thats when i have had 2 of my losses...i will be 7w5d from lmp when i have mine on Weds...very nervous, my boobs arent hurting as much so im expecting the worst...

Kat my boobs kill me one day and are totally normal the next. I would not take that as sign something is wrong. My scan is two weeks from tomorrow! And I passed the day my body tried to miscarry last time and absolutely no bleeding. I know I am not out yet but that sure does make me happy!

It sure is hard not to be scared all the time. Kat please don't think the worst. Just because your boobs aren't as sore.

I will feel more at ease when I see the HB. Last time I went in, didn't know a thing was wrong to find no HB. Dr. said my dates had to be off, but I knew they weren't.

Im dreading Weds that they will say theres nothing there..i still dont think its sunk in yet!!
We all have scans coming up then :)
how is everyone feeling?xx

Good luck on the scans, everyone!

I wish my scan were coming up, but I have to wait another month for mine. Just hoping I won't have another month of happiness followed by a disappointment at the scan!

For the first time this pregnancy my boobs don't hurt today! Getting nervous about sat now. I don't want then to tell me it's died again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->