PAL Fall 2011 ***26 Healthy Babies***

I just popped by to see if we had any news from MA, this was wishful thinking I guess as a C-section and a new baby plus being in hospital isn't going to make updating this thread easy. I hope things went well for her though and that Amelia is doing just fine.

Her husband updated her facebook page yesterday to say that Mommy and daughter were doing well :cloud9:
xx

Her husband updated her facebook page yesterday to say that Mommy and daughter were doing well :cloud9:
xx

Fantastic news :happydance:

Congratulations on your :bfp: pumpkin.

Everything is okay here- aside from the fact i feel i am boiling in my own skin with this weather! Bump is now officially full term so providing he doesn't hang around in there too long, we are all set for our homebirth :D

I am thinking of having a clary sage bath later but not sure if it's a bit too hot and sticky to go wallow in a bath, a shower might leave me a bit fresher!

I'm not in a particular rush to get him out of there tbh, although i may change my mind again by next week, but for now, although i am in pain with my pelvis, and very very hot and sweaty, i am not feeling TOO grumpy and impatient!

Congrats on reaching full term Rebaby! I know what you mean about the heat. We usually have rain by now where I live. For some reason the summer is hanging on with a death grip.I am not in any particular hurry to get her out either. I am tired and in pain but I want some time to just lay around on maternity leave before she gets here lol.

congrats on term!! :yipee:

we had a few cool days here, then it went back to late summer weather, but i can't complain b/c our summers are pretty mild compared to most of the rest of the country. i feel for those who are pregnant in Texas with high temps and droughts...

I have one week to reach term and then I shall be doing everything I can to get baby out. I need to be able to walk and go to the loo without feeling I am going to snap in half. Having said all that a friend who is a homeopath recommended Calcium Phosphate for my SPD and I also added in Arnica tablets and yesterday was my best day in a long time. I am hoping that today will be the same.

Im 1 day ahead of you, hippy! so I only have 5 days left til term!
come thursday, i will be starting "Operation: Eviction!" :haha:
xx

Hi everyone! I haven't posted here in forever. I only have a few days left until my due date and I am crazy impatient. My body is already quite ready to do this (2-3 cm and nearly 100% effaced) but baby is hanging in there. I thought you ladies would appreciate the irony that for most of this pregnancy I always check the toilet paper dreading to see blood and now I am anxiously awaiting a bloody show--yeah lets get this show on the road! And Fides, I am one of those Texas ladies suffering the abominable heat this summer. I basically live in doors and am going stir crazy waiting for fall to get here and cool things off some.

jcg, nice to see you, and sorry you're having to deal with the heat and late pregnancy! Hopefully they will both be over soon, and i'm looking forward to seeing your birth announcement. :)

So - it's October now - some of us are now due THIS MONTH and some of us are now due NEXT month - what a feeling, eh? Can't wait to see the positive birth news roll in - you ladies are amazing!

JCG sorry you are suffering from the heat and I do like the irony of waiting for a bloody show.
Shelleney I and so with you on operation eviction, although my friend who is a homeopath recommended I take some calc phos and arnica tablets for my SPD and it really has helped loads. I am actually shocked the amount of relief it has offered. Calc Phos is a tissue salt and has been brilliant.

Hi ladies!! I'm due in 2 days!!! Eeek. Operation eviction is not working and let me tell u I have tried everything !! Xx

Jcg we are very close! And I am also on toilet paper watch out. Lol. I'm dying to see that chunk if bloody jelly goo. I've got 2 days to go and it still feels like a lifetime away. I defo think I will go over. Got a sweep booked for this weds. It's been so hot in the uk these past few days. Thankfully it's raining today and the temp has dropped dramatically! Just freak weather for us for this time of year :)x

The weather has to be because we are all pregnant. We are being tortured! I take it personal ;). Fortunately today it is rainy and yucky out! I love fall. Congrats on your 2 days left Aquarius! Congrats everyone else on being SOOOO close. I feel like something has changed the last 3 days. She has certainly dropped and I have had a couple contractions now. She still most likely won't be here for weeks! Most apparent change is the husband has to help me put my pants on! So humiliating to not be able to even dress myself lol. Almost done!

hippy, what is calc phos?

congrats on 2 days until EDD, Aquarius, and 26 days, Shell!

barbie, how can you tell when the baby has dropped - do you feel different, or does your stomach just look different now? just curious.

Aquarius I found climbing a ladder into a roof void to bend a ballcock which was causing a drip helped me lose my plug!!!!

Hope you don't have too long to wait.

Pip x

hippy, what is calc phos?

congrats on 2 days until EDD, Aquarius, and 26 days, Shell!

barbie, how can you tell when the baby has dropped - do you feel different, or does your stomach just look different now? just curious.

I look a little different I think to other people although I only noticed a small change in looks. I just look huge anyhow :p. It is more that my acid reflux has died down and I can breathe better. Also, she really enjoys grinding her head into my cervix now which is super painful. If I didn't know better I would think she was trying to make her escape every time she head butted my lady parts. Also, I thought I peed all time before but now it is all I do! I have also noticed my pelvis hurts like crazy as she has moved into it. I don't think she is all the way down yet though. Waiting for dr.'s appointment Thursday to see if we can get an update on her VERY slow decent. :happydance:

Hi ladies, I'm still in the hospital. "technically discharged" but we were able to stay with Amelia who had blood sugar issues and was taken to NICU and then found to have Jaundice. It's been an emotional rollercoaster as we're ALL ready to go home and bond. I'm praying that we not only get discharged tomorrow but discharged EARLY so we can get home.

Not only do I have Pupps rash, but the water retention has gotten worse. The Dr. said it would. I'm an emotional basketcase mainly because I hate seeing Amelia go through all this. I can't WAIT to get her home and just be her mom.

She's a good girl, she warms my heart and I'm inlove with her. Daddy is beside himself and our Amelia is daddy's little girl already. It's AMAZING to watch.

Amelia was brought into this world by c-section at 8:29am on Thursday Sept. 29th weighing in at 8lbs 13 oz's. She has hair! She's such an amazing little one.

I cannot get to my pictures to show you here as they are blocked from the hospital site. I will post pictures as soon as I can though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->