PAL Fall 2011 ***26 Healthy Babies***

Ooh, good luck Aquarius! Thinking of you today :hugs:
Keep us posted :)
xx

Thanks ladies! Maximus Samuel was born this morning at 6.53 am weighing 8lb 10. Will update birth story when I'm home. We aren't allowed home till tomoro xx

Adorable! Amelia weighed close and is 3 ounces bigger than Maximus. LOVE the name by the way. :winkwink: Congrats! :hugs:

Congrats MA and Aquarius! So many healthy babies. It is wonderful to hear.

So happy for all the new pal mummies :hugs:

I'm 38 weeks tomorrow and not much is happening tbh, braxton hicks like usual but nothing to get excited about, and some stabby pains in my cervix today but they haven't amounted to anything either...:shrug:

Congratulations Aquarius!! :dance:

Welcome little Maximus :)

xx

Well done, Aquarius!! So happy for you!!

COngratulations, Aquarius! Can't wait to hear the details. I had my membranes stripped today (that's a sweep in UK lingo) and an really hoping it starts something.

Good luck JCG! A friend of mine had a sweep and it only took 2 days for her baby to show up. Can't be too long now :)

Welcome to the world Maximus, great news Aquarius.

I am starting project eviction today, I know I am only 37 weeks but honestly my pelvis can't do this much longer. The hospital said the other day it shouldn't be long so I am hoping they were right.

Hope the sweep goes well JCG.

Hope the sweep works for you jcg!

I know I am only 37 weeks but honestly my pelvis can't do this much longer.

I feel the same :hugs: so you have my every sympathy!

I am trying so hard to be patient but it's getting tougher. I feel disabled in a way i never did when i was this pregnant with Tobias :(

Sorry you guys are feeling so run down! I think most if not all of us are ready to see the kiddos and get this show on the road! I just got back from a dr.'s appointment. I am 1 cm. dilated and 60% effaced. Dr. still thinks it will be a couple weeks though. Boo!

Barbie at least you get an idea of what is happening, but I would also be down if they said 2 more weeks. Here in the UK they don't do any examinations so we have no idea what is going on :(

Barbie at least you get an idea of what is happening, but I would also be down if they said 2 more weeks. Here in the UK they don't do any examinations so we have no idea what is going on :(

ugh! No examinations at all?! Apparently, they cut down on them here too. This is the only one I will have until i go into labor. I was sort of surprised they did it at all. I guess it is for the best but not having any idea at all would be so weird. Sorry they are keeping you in the dark. I think it makes it feel like there is no end in sight. We are just going to be pregnant forever. :wacko:

I like how we are all want to not be pregnant any more, after wanting to be pregnant so much at the start of this thread.

that is funny, hippy... At this point i'm looking forward to just holding a healthy, breathing baby, but i don't want it to come before it is ready, so i'm hoping the time between now and labor over the next few weeks flies by (i doubt it will, though).

barbie - think of it this way, you're 1cm dilated, so you're 10% there!!

rebaby, i like your new avatar!

I like how we are all want to not be pregnant any more, after wanting to be pregnant so much at the start of this thread.

The irony isn't lost on me either :haha:

rebaby, i like your new avatar!

Aww thanks :flower: Toby is being dwarfed in it by my humongous-bump! :lol:

I'm 38+2 today and therefore officially the most pregnant i have ever been! (Toby was born at 38+1) I feel like i am entering this whole new phase of pregnancy i have never experienced before! It's a little crazy as i expected to go into labour around a similar time tbh :wacko:

Nothing much is happening to suggest it will be soon though :shrug: Just the usual amount of braxton hicks. One of my breasts has started leaking colostrum, which i think happened towards the end of my pregnancy with Toby too...but other than that- nothing exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->