PAL - February 2013 rainbow babies

I'm bowing out too. I was on vacation this weekend, and just 5-10 minutes before we boarded the plane to leave on our vacation I started bleeding bright red. This, too, goes down as a chemical miscarriage. My 2nd in 6 months. :( Good luck to the rest of you ladies.

Dodger I am so so sorry hun. Ad i have said on your journal take time to grieve and take care of yourself. I'm gutted for you. Love and hugs. X

I am so so sorry Dodger :( sending lots and lots of hugs :hugs: xx

EDD - Feb. 12, 2013

Pregnant after a MMC in January. Petrified. It is only only so I know anything can happen....

Welcome Jessica!

I took the digital and got 'Preganant 2-3' Feeling a bit calmer now :D So that probably puts me at conception on my birthday!! and then me at 4wks 3days today!

Hi ladies! Happy to be here but sad to hear off the losses- So sorry to those!
AFM, I have a Valentine Rainbow on the way!! I have had 1 chemical and a MMC at 10 weeks where the baby measured 6 weeks. I am 4 now and can't wait to pass these milestones! By 8 my heart should be at ease. Are any of you going in to get blood done? i do not have a doctor yet or know where to go to make sure everything is on track!! Advice is much appreciated, this is my first and I don't know where to go from here!
Telling SO on Father's Day :hugs:

Welcome Nicole and Jessica and lots of luck:hugs:

Saysib- great digi result!!
Afm- feeling tired and nausea all day- especially first thing so starting to believe this might work out.PMA!!!

Welcome to the new girls :wave: congratulations on your digi Saysib :D

I seem to be getting middle of the night sickness instead of morning sickness lol, spent all night tossing and turning and trying not to throw up, never thought I'd see the day where im hoping thats a good sign :wacko:

Hello ladies. I'm so happy to find this thread.

15 cycles TTC, with a chemical 4w1d in April. I'm at 4w2d today... passing our loss date yesterday was a big deal for me. Also, I had blood levels drawn yesterday morning, and they looked really good, so that's good. Going back for another blood test next Monday.

EDD this time around is Feb. 10, so happy to find so many of you who are so close.

Mega sore boobs this time around, and a little nauseous. Never thought I'd be so thankful to be uncomfortable! lol

Welcome Nicole and Mac!

Thanks Lucky and Shocker!! It has helped me feel a bit more positive! I'm feeling so yucky that I'm almost daring to let myself be hopeful!

Your symptoms definitely sound promising! Fingers crossed for us all!!

Ladies can i join?? I am due on valentines day!
My fiancee and I lost our daughter at 23 weeks this February due to an incompetent cervix. We are thrilled to be pregnant again (and so soon) but i am also terrified that something awful will happen again. I would love people to talk too!

Welcome ich and congratulations. I am so sorry you lost your daughter at 23 weeks. That must be so awful:cry::hugs:

thanks hun. it was very heart breaking. still brings tears to my eyes, she will always be my baby girl!

when did you ladies start to feel nausea if you did at all? i felt nauseous right away with my daughter but i feel fine at the moment. should i be concerned?

Hey everyone!! So I tested again tonight and the test has not gotten any darker.. just stayed about the same, if not lighter, 24 hours apart. these were taken after holding for about the same time and urine was not diluted! Should I be concerned, has anyone experienced lack of progression?? Thanks!

So sorry to hear about your loss Ich!! H&H :hug:

Attachments

• photo-7.jpg
    photo-7.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 3
Welcome new ladies and congratulations.

Silib well done on the digi and pms.

Nicole hcg doubles every 36-72 hours in early pregnancy and so your tests should not get darker each day. Plus they are qualitative tests a line is positive not quantative the darker the line foesnot necessary indicate more hcg. Also the dye concentration in each test is not necessarily the same. I am a poas addict but my daily tests did not get much darker. I then switched to every other day and you can see definate progression. Other tip take the photo at the 3 min mark and don't compare dried tests.

Afm not much going on no real symptoms feeling fine. Still getting backache and lower abdominal pain. Hope its just stretching pains. Waiting for my digis to come in the post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->