PAL - February 2013 rainbow babies

Hi ladies how are we all today? Any symptoms? I was getting cramping bit like what you get before af so started worrying then i read that with a mc you normally get blood first then cramps later so i thought back to my last 2 mcs and that makes sense thats what happened so i start to relax. I wake up this morning and i have no cramps now im worrying again because i DONT have them haha i cant win. I worry if i have a symptom then i worry when it goes away.

Know how you feel hope. I too have cramps most of the time and have read that it is normal.

Dis a digi dam thing still saying 2-3 weeks it will be a week tomorrow since I got my first 2-3 weeks. dam it dam it damit.

Debzie - I noticed you are 4w 5d.... I am 4w 4d but I noticed your profile pic of your digi says 2-3 but when I tested last night with a digi it only said 1-2...should I be worried?

No jess it is normal to have 1-2 weeks for week 4-5 mine was early. It seems to have settled down now.

jess don't be worried. when was your O date? that may be more accurate. once i get my scan monday i will most likely be changing my tickers. If i use o date i am only 3 ish weeks.

ladies i also had cramping ever since i ovulated. has settled down a bit now

Morning ladies, no new symptoms here, hope everyone is well x x x

Jessica I ovd 18 th so if you ovd 22 nd that makes you 4+ 1 technically?

Hey ladies!

I'm due 11th Feb and feeling quietly optimistic after 3 losses since TTC #2. No symptoms as yet but got my 2-3 on a digi at 12dpo/3+5 so quite relieved. Saving the next CBD until this Sat so I don't stress myself out if I don't get my 3+!

Congrats to all! xxx

Well....I am really not optimistic since everyone I know who is 4w seems to be getting 2-3 on a digi but I only got 1-2.

Hcg has to be 2000 to get a 3+. If hcg doubles every 48hrs, and was 25 at 10 dpo) which would be the earliest a 1-2 would show, it would take another 13 days at least to get to 2000.so really won't show until at least 5 weeks. I know they are so stressful.
My symptoms have really started past 2 days, now 5+3,feel like I have needles in my boobs and nausea which goes away as soon as I eat. Makes me not want to eat as I feel more pregnant when hungry, how bad is that.

I hope to join you guys but its so early for me I just can't get excited no matter how hard I have tried to. :nope: I I hope all have a sticky bean here. CONGRATS.

Well....I am really not optimistic since everyone I know who is 4w seems to be getting 2-3 on a digi but I only got 1-2.

With my DD i was still getting 1-2 at 4+3 and didn't get 2-3 until 4+6 (when looking back at dates) x

I hope to join you guys but its so early for me I just can't get excited no matter how hard I have tried to. :nope: I I hope all have a sticky bean here. CONGRATS.

Have you a BFP?

Know how you feel hope. I too have cramps most of the time and have read that it is normal.

Dis a digi dam thing still saying 2-3 weeks it will be a week tomorrow since I got my first 2-3 weeks. dam it dam it damit.

That was 6 days ago, hcg wouldn't have a chance to double to above 2000 for another day or two. Stay positive:hugs:

Have you a BFP?

Hi yeah really strong and dark one on Sunday but still I will wait before getting excited. Its just how I feel. Sorry what I meant to say is its too early for me to get excited but hope I join you February lovelies! xx

Have you a BFP?

Hi yeah really strong and dark one on Sunday but still I will wait before getting excited. Its just how I feel.

Congratulations then!!! We are all in the same boat. I'm telling myself I might as well try and enjoy this even if it doesn't last.....a bit negative maybe but for now, I'm pregnant

Yes I have tried to be excited it lasts as long as I feel another twinge, feel like maybe I am bleeding :blush:, any cramps any movement anything lol. I wish you all the best too. Congratulations! And I thought the two week wait was stressful. :kiss:

Wow... after reading all of your posts, I think I am really glad that digis over here (in the States) don't put numbers! All we get is 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant'. That has to be good enough. I think if I could watch something for progress, that'd be dangerous for me!

Although, I'm lucky in that my doctor sent me for follow-up bloodwork on Mon (3 days after the initial blood +), and will have me in AGAIN next Monday, to track both my HcG and progesterone #s.

Woke up with a pretty sour stomach, on top of the sore boobs, so that felt great. Who knew I'd be so excited to feel so awful? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->