PAL - February 2013 rainbow babies

I wanna feel awful too :brat: I feel the same as always apart from a bit more sleepy, a bit more hungry and have a strange feeling in my uterus that I always get when I am pregnant. Ooooh and I can smell everything! Hmmm, maybe I have a few more symptoms than I though :rofl:

How is everyone today? x x x

Wiggler your symptoms do sound good. I have been monitoring mine today and they are (clears throat)

Heightened smell
Sore boobs on one occasion
Itchy nips
Stretching lower abdo pains.
Frequent urination
Increased appetite.
Gassy.

So maybe I do have more symptoms than I thought I did. But then again with a history of missed miscarriages my symptoms dont go away either.

Hello Ladies!!! I'm so happy to have found this forum! I had a mmc back in March. It was one of the most excruciating times of mine and DH lives. First, I'd like to say a huge congrats to you all and you're new pregnancies! I just found out this morning that we're PREGNANT!!!! I'm not sure how far along we are because I think I O'd late. I was supposed to O around May 8th but when I took some tests the week of the 21st (the week I was due for AF), they all came back negative... the last one I took was on the May 25th. After that test, I just gave up on this cycle and decided to just wait for AF to show up. Then I woke up this morning and decided, "what the heck... I'll just take another test to confirm no pregnancy" which I thought would help me wait for AF. OMG, I was just shocked to see the line appear immediately!!!!!! Now, I have no clue how far along I am. I had a lot of stress in my life the beginning of May with putting in an offer on a new house and putting our house up for sale. So, a delayed O is definitely possible. But, I'm guessing I'm no more than 5.5 weeks. I called my OB this morning and they sent me for blood work (HcG and progesterone) I should have the results sometime tomorrow. I am terrified and in disbelief all at the same time.

I hope everyone is surviving this roller coaster ride! A quote I found today that really hit home "Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.”

Attachments

• Preg Test_02.jpg
    Preg Test_02.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 4
Welcome twokiddos great motto hun I love it. I too had a mmc in march with an erpc on the 28th March. Really hope that this is your rainbow baby.

Welcome twokiddos! congratulations :D
Urgh after wishing desperatly for morning sickness i am feeling very stupid, have been sick 4/5 times today and a throbbing headache! But its a fair trade if baby is ok!

Just wondering if anyone's having an early scan? I had a couple with DD before my 12 week scan in EPU. This time i've booked an early scan with Babybond because EPU where we live now won't see me til 8 weeks.

I just need a small milestone to reach rather than the mammoth long wait til 12 weeks.

No early scans here unless my MW refers me or I get bleeding/evere cramping. With what happened last time an early scan would give me no reassurance at all :( x x x

As I have had three mmcs I am getting an early scan via the recurrent miscarriage clinic. It's a week on monday I will be 6+3. With my first and second loss we say heartbeats, so I wint feel tok reasurred either.

Well ladies got my 3+ on digi this morning. Guess yesterday was too early.

No early scans here unless my MW refers me or I get bleeding/evere cramping. With what happened last time an early scan would give me no reassurance at all :( x x x

What happened last time hun? x

As I have had three mmcs I am getting an early scan via the recurrent miscarriage clinic. It's a week on monday I will be 6+3. With my first and second loss we say heartbeats, so I wint feel tok reasurred either.

Well ladies got my 3+ on digi this morning. Guess yesterday was too early.

That's a step in the right direction!

I've seen HB's on 2 occasions then had later mc's but I figure that I need the reassurance for a little while to stop me stressing and constantly thinking 'what if'? It did help with DD to stop me going insane during 1st tri.

Last time I had a scan showing nothing but an empty sac, 2 days later there was a baby and heartbeat (the sonographer nearly had a heart attack, she told me before the scan there would be nothing there) then 2 days after than I started bleeding and lost the baby :( x x x

Last time I had a scan showing nothing but an empty sac, 2 days later there was a baby and heartbeat (the sonographer nearly had a heart attack, she told me before the scan there would be nothing there) then 2 days after than I started bleeding and lost the baby :( x x x

Oh no! That's awful, i'm so sorry :hugs:

wiggler so sorry hun. that must have been so hard.
well monday can't come fast enough . i am so excited to meet my new dr and get this started! i also want to feel sick! come on ms!! lol

I am really worried with everyone getting 2-3 weeks and 3+ on digis and I have only gotten 1-2 weeks...

Hi ladies!
I've been on holidays for the last week and just got back to see this thread has got quite busy :) welcome to all the new girls amd my sympathies to those who've gone through another loss already :(

Afm, I saw my dr for the first time today & had bloods plus referrals to my OB and also for a dating/reassurance scan which I'll book in for 7 weeks when I can hopefully see a HB. I'm feeling surprisingly calm about this pregnancy. Maybe because I've just had a wonderful relaxing holiday :) I am enjoying not having MS for as long as I can.

Debzie,that's great with the 3+!!!!
Jessica- are you sure with your dates? Have you done another digi recently because the hcg starts to go up quickly from 4-5 weeks.
Glitter - I am having a scan 2 weeks today at 7+4 because of 3 previous mcs( 2 at 6 week Mark, and one when I went for scans every week from 6-8 weeks and the baby was tiny and no hb- turned out it was a boy with trisomy 2, they sent the products from d&c to cytogenetics)I will feel quite relieved if I see the hb at 7+4 and everything measuring ok

I am just going on what FF detected. LMP was May 4th....but think I Oed on CD 19.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->