PAL - February 2013 rainbow babies

Charmer fingers crossed for u hun thinkin of you.

Ooh can I join? Got my bfp last week. I'm 4 weeks so due mid February 2013! So scared I'll lose it again.

Lch I'm so pleased to see you here! Saw you on a few of the loss threads.

Is anyone doing anything different to previous times?

Xx

Ooh can I join? Got my bfp last week. I'm 4 weeks so due mid February 2013! So scared I'll lose it again.

Lch I'm so pleased to see you here! Saw you on a few of the loss threads.

Is anyone doing anything different to previous times?

Xx

hello!! thanks honey congrats on your bfp! this thread is hard for me to keep up with :haha: i must go back and read the past posts... i am a high risk pregnancy so i will be doing a lot different.. getting more scans, i am getting my cervix stitches, progesterone shots etc.

When did you ladies feel symptoms? I don't feel any morning sickness or anything. Only thing is a bigger appetite and last pregnancy i was sick until 12 weeks. Today i am 5 weeks. I just don't remember when the nausea started and now i am feeling worried =[

Hi pebbles congrats on ur bfp. How you feeling?

Im 5w1d ive had 2 previous mc so this time ive been prescribed cyclogest and im taking baby asprin and pregnacare.

Hope its a happy and healthy 9 months for you :)

Ich28 no nausea here. My only symptoms are heartburn, frequent peeing, tiredness early evening and sore breasts. I really want the morning sickness heck il take the all day sickness would make me feel as tho everythings going well. Oh that sounded abit screwed up :-s

i want the morning sickness too! lol.. do you think i should use my lmp for my tickers or ovulation date

i want the morning sickness too! lol.. do you think i should use my lmp for my tickers or ovulation date

I use my lmp because I know i definitely ov'd at a different time than I thought and I would've sworn I was right! LMP is no doubt :thumbup:

I just put 2 weeks in front of my ov date to do my tickers, and LMP is nowhere near accurate is this is my 3rd preg since then (beginning of feb). x x x

Hi all,

I am cautiously entering here and wondered - can I join you?

I lost baby No.2 in March at 12 weeks and found out I was pregnant on Friday :happydance::bfp::happydance:. I thought I was 8dpo but going by the tests I think I am further along. Going to book in to the Doctors and try and get to see someone ASAP re. dating. Clear Blue dig showed 2-3 weeks yesterday at what I work out to be 9dpo so I am pretty confused.

i will probably wait till monday for my scan too see what the dating is. i wanna change my tickers lol i don't think it is accurate - using ovulation date (i chart so i know when it was) i am only 4 weeks 2 days. welcome Storm

I had a scan this morning... and saw the heartbeat :cloud9: I went to the walk in epu because I was worried that the amount of morning sickness im experiancing isnt normal, in the 2 hours that i was there i was sick 4 times, i was crying with exhaustion by the time I was called in. I saw little bean measuring perfectly on dates and the little heartbeat flickering away and got a picture and was told not to worry because baby was getting everything they needed from me and if it got any worse to call back and talk to someone, I was a nervous wreck going in but they were so good at reassuring me, i refused to look at the scan and lay with my hands over my eyes until she found the heartbeat, the doctor told me something which was very helpful, she said not to over analyse symptoms and compare to the last pregnancy because every pregnancy whether it is successful or not has entirely different amounts of hormones which is why sometimes you could be very ill and miscarry and the next time have no symptoms and carry to term, its a complete russian roulette that you cant control beyond trying to eat healthy and avoid smoking/alcohol

Welcome peoples. and storm.

I am going off lmp but as for once I ovd on cd .15 it doesnot make much difference to mine.

Shocker Im so pleased that all is well and I am trying not to compare. I have had different symptoms with all my pregnancies. With my twin pregnancy and the one after that I was ill I was sick all the time and had insomnia. With my dd I had no ms until 8-9 weeks then with the last one nothing except extreme tiredness. so I am not praying for any symptoms really as none ate a reasurrance to me.

Spotting stopped, only had like a drop on the tp but had more blood on the inside but not a lot! I just had some progesterone left over from a previous pregnancy and figured since it was not a lot I'd start taking it. Took another pregnancy test at lunch and it was darker! Don't know what to think so I'm just gonna hold on hope, might take another test here in a little while, will update when I know something!

Spotting stopped, only had like a drop on the tp but had more blood on the inside but not a lot! I just had some progesterone left over from a previous pregnancy and figured since it was not a lot I'd start taking it. Took another pregnancy test at lunch and it was darker! Don't know what to think so I'm just gonna hold on hope, might take another test here in a little while, will update when I know something!

That is GREAT news!! Your beanie is probably just getting nice & snug :thumbup: Stay positive and don't stress yourself (so easy to say right? lol) Tests getting darker is a great sign

Hi ladies! Congrats on all the new :bfp: !

I got a 3+ this morning - i know the digis can be a bit unreliable but for now it's given me the reassurance that hcg is going up and hopefully as it should be. 2 weeks til my scan.

Hi Everyone, I thought I would say hello and post, I got my BFP yesterday after a break after loss in Jan, i'm cautiously 4 weeks and a bit pregnant EDD is 14th feb :) x

Hi Everyone, I thought I would say hello and post, I got my BFP yesterday after a break after loss in Jan, i'm cautiously 4 weeks and a bit pregnant EDD is 14th feb :) x

Congrats! Bump buddies, I'm Valentines too :flower: SO many people have that EDD- i love it! Pun intended :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->