PAL - February 2013 rainbow babies

So if you ov'd 23 rd may- you are only just about 4+1, so would be getting a 2-3 about now.( if you implanted early)When did you last do a digi

I think a bit early then...also at night your urine was prob dilute. Why don't you do one in the morning with fmu.

I have a love/hate relationship with digi's, while I think they are fab they cause so much worry!

This is the average HCG levels in pregnancy in case anyone is worrying, even at 5 weeks you could have a healthy pregnany and get a 1-2 on a digi x x x

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml
Postmenopausal females: <9.5 mIU/ml

Jessica we have the same lmp but i ovulated 4 days before you. I also got my first bfp at 9 dpo so mudt have implanted early. Please try not to worry about the digi just yet.

Thanks wiggler for the info.

Lillylee welcome back. Glad you had a good holiday.

Afm I have symptoms today I am so tired and have mega sore boobs. No acheyness too so im feeling good.

Good morning (afternoon for some of you, I guess), ladies.

Feeling pretty good today... little nausea, but not horrible... boobs as sore as ever... and some twinges and cramps that almost feel like the onset of AF, but so light. I'm trying not to fixate on every little tweak down there, I'm sure it's all pretty normal, but it's hard not to freak out, and I'm certainly checking the TP EVERY time I go to the bathroom, and then it's a sigh of relief when there's nothing there... until 45 min later when I have to pee again, lol.

I am the same - I over-analyze the TP for sure.lol

Im with you all on the TP obsession i check ,check then check again everytime i go. Im starting to worry alittle because im not getting any cramps no more.

Is anyone getting heartburn? Had it really bad this morning. I heard you cant take rennies tho

Good morning ladies! I just wanted to give you a quick update on my blood work. Got the results from the nurse this morning and everything is looking nice and healthy! Hcg was 5400 and progesterone was 17.4! She estimated based on those numbers that I would be around 6 weeks along! I have an ultrasound scheduled for the 19th where I hope to finally see this extra special bean!

Hope you're all feeling well today! I'm just on cloud 9 :)

twokiddos - that's really great news!

I'm also the same with the TP obsession and constantly on 'knicker watch' everytime I use the toilet/bathroom!

i am kind of nervous because i am getting dull cramps like all day today. is that normal?

I got that a lot last week, not sore but bit like mild period cramps. Think it's very common. Try not to worry

Twokiddos great news on your blood results.

Ich my cramps have go.e today too as has the backache. Perhaps benies are snuggled in for now. I have a funny bubbly. Sensation at times like a pulse.

Think we all have the to obsession I knicker check too.

thanks ladies i feel a bit better now. found some info online that the egg is just settling itself at this time and that is why i am cramping. i hope all is well and i hope monday comes asap!

Hi guys, can I join?? Just found out preggo again after 6 losses! Found out on 9 dpo and am 11 dpo today!

Debzie - AHHHHH, can't believe we get to do this again after we both m/c'd in March! You're about a week ahead of me this time!

Welcome charmer this is so strange. I am so chufed for you. Think you were ahead a week last time. This must be fated. X

for all you other ladies myself and charmer were on the pal October babies thread and both miscarried in march what's the odds. x

Welcome charmer, I hope this one us a sticky bean..... 6 losses is really tough, do you know why?

Don't know why, all tests are normal and I may be having miscarriage number 7, I started bleeding today and that's usually very bad for me.

Don't know why, all tests are normal and I may be having miscarriage number 7, I started bleeding today and that's usually very bad for me.

oh honey =[ i am so sorry. how many weeks are you? some people have late implantation bleeding around the time AF was due

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->