PAL - February 2013 rainbow babies

Congratulations all macs and baby dragon, beautiful babies.

congratulations aklmacsnow and babydragon gorgeous babys

im 41weeks today and sooo wanna be in labour now. my midwifes coming today to do a sweep and im praying that gets things going. shes also booking my induction date scary.

Big hugs to all overdue ladies :hugs: every day seems like an eternity. For those on the countdown to D day :hugs: to you too!!

My little man arrived on Tuesday (40+3) morning 10.08 am after my waters breaking at around 1am while I was asleep. Everything happened hard and fast and was nothing like I had planned, other than doing it with only gas and air. He was 8lbs exact and 53cm long so not the sumo I was expecting him to be :cloud9: I am so in love and trying hard to soak up every second. Recovery seems to be going well, had a 2nd degree tear but stitches are no where near as painful as they were with my daughter. Will update with a pic once they have finished uploading :D

congratulations saysib :)

had a failed sweep today midwife couldnt even reach my cervix thats posterior booked in for assessment for induction monday and they will induce tuesday im absolutley terrified iit never crossed my mind that id have to be induced and ive been reading that it coukd faik and end up with c section because cervix not ready :-s

Just realized I never posted a picture of our lil girl Zoey.....

Attachments

• Zoey's 1st V-day.jpg
    Zoey's 1st V-day.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 5
pretty baby, Blue :cloud9:

Hope, by Tuesday you will be nearly 42 weeks! Your cervix will likely be plenty ready for induction-if baby doesn't how by then. I've been induced at 13 days over- twice, 8 days over, and 5 days over. They all came just fine. I think the induction/ c-section rate increase is probably more for inuctions done pre-dates. That's just my reasoning though. Try not to fret too much.
I'm due today and LO seems wuite content to be curled up inside me still. I am praying I don't have to be induced either, as I hate the confinement of it...but that'll all depend on little miss and if she turns back to a good position for descending or not.

Congrats, Saysib and BabyDragon. And Blue, she's beautiful.

Crossing my fingers for those of you who are still waiting that things speed up for you and go as you hope they will.

Looking forward to seeing more rainbow pics!

Congrats baby dragon and say xxx

Blue she's gorgeous xxx

Happy due date perp xxx

:hugs: hope xxx

Loads of bh this end getting a bit stronger hope something is happening x next app thurs for sweep if not x

Wow loads of babies! Congratulations AllMacs, BabyDragon & Saysib :hugs:

Perpetual Mama, hopefully things are moving for you!

As for me, I've been having the odd cramp/twinge since last week. With hindsight they have probably been small contractions and I've had an increase in discharge at the same time. Last night I had a bloody show, which I didn't have with my son, this has continued this morning and I've had contractions building since early morning. They are fairly manageable at the moment surprisingly, I thought I'd be a total wuss like the last time but it's actually not bad at the moment! (Never thought I'd ever say that about contractions!)

Whoohoo, Lulu, you're close now. Can't wait to hear about your little one.

My little rainbow came fast and furious on Feb. 12th @ 10:35 AM. An all natural birth since by the time I got to the hospital I will fuly dilated and ready to push!

Yellow bump turned PINK and here is Miss Ashley Kadence!

Attachments

• 598575_10151471602826690_1185406432_n.jpg
    598575_10151471602826690_1185406432_n.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 0
hey congratulations to all the other women. my little man was born 18/1/13 at 9pm trumatic labour but he was worth it.

Congrats, Jessica, she's beautiful!

And congrats to you too, hope, but sorry it was such a rough labor!

good luck lulu!^^

5 days over and baby still posterior. getting tightenings and such but not holding out hope. I think it's my body trying to turn little one proper. hope it works!

Anneliese Marie born 2-20-13 at 9:33 AM after 3 1/2 hour labor.
micro tiny at 7 lbs 6 1/2 oz and 19 1/3 " long

Congratulations PM :) 3.5 hour labour sounds great!!

I'm over the moon to confirm that after what felt like it was going to be a false labour on Monday night, as my contractions virtually stopped over night/Tuesday morning, Megan Hannah Syme was born at 18:53pm Tuesday evening weighing 8lbs 4oz. She was 6 days early and is so precious, I can hardly believe she's actually here! Will sort out photos later.

Congratulations PM :) 3.5 hour labour sounds great!!

I'm over the moon to confirm that after what felt like it was going to be a false labour on Monday night, as my contractions virtually stopped over night/Tuesday morning, Megan Hannah Syme was born at 18:53pm Tuesday evening weighing 8lbs 4oz. She was 6 days early and is so precious, I can hardly believe she's actually here! Will sort out photos later.
congrats Lulu :happydance: <3

Yes, 3 1/2 hour labor was the best ever, no drugs just deep breathing and meditation, all completely led by my body, I just let it do the work and concentrated on not getting in the way :haha: and helping it with gravity as much as I could. Despite the pitocin induction I was allowed to be as active as I wanted and the nurses and doctors let me do whatever I wanted to do to help it along as long as I stayed hooked up to monitors (by remote sensor part of the time even!). It was the most "painless" labor I ever had. Don't get me wrong there was pain, but nothing that scared me or that I could not handle. The hardest part was probably crowning,which stung for a minute or two. Aside from swearing twice and joking around between contractions I was quiet and completely focused on my cervix, and getting her out (believe it or not, I was so hungry I wanted it over as quickly as I could so I could get an omlet from the cafeteria :dohh::blush::haha:) I am so blessed to leave my birthing days behind with such a beautiful experience :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->