PAL - July 2012 babies

Well went to the GP yesterday and have been put into the system. The EPU had said in a letter they would see me from 7 weeks so the GP is writing to them as well so should hear something from them soon. Going to tell work today as well given the extra appoinments i am going to need, will also help if the worst does happen as i wont be worried about work.

Yeah it was my first sign last time too, im trying not to read to much into it tho. are you scheduled for any early scan?iv 5 days to wait, then hopefully i will be able to relax and enjoy being pregnant.

The screening midwife at the hospital is going to arrange an early scan at 7 weeks and I've got my booking in appointment on 13th Dec and I'm seeing my Gp tomorrow. Feel like something is going to go wrong now I have made appointments. x

know how you feel, i too think something will go wrong once i book appointments or tell a family member its crazy to think like that but i think once we have gone through what we all have you take all your experiences and relate it to every pregnancy and become superstitious of every move you make i know sometimes i am afraid to even move or do anything out of fear of losing again. But the reality we have to keep thinking positive and take it day by day the best that we can.

My symptoms as of today i am starving all the time and have also been nauseous feeling around major meal times and basically feel like avoiding food all together not to mention peeing non stop! so all that's a good sign although having these symptoms does not set me at ease because my last mmc i had all these symptoms right to the end. Thats great most of you are booked for and early scan to set your mind at ease i too have one set for december as well i wanted to wait longer because each early scan i had with the previous loses gave me a sense of false hope as i saw heartbeats at each one so i feel like i have no safe time in the first trimester at all.

Great to have you all here to share with and know i am not alone in this exciting but very fearful time.

I went to the lab for my first blood draw this morning (4+1) and am still waiting on the results. I hope the numbers will be nice and high this time! I'll go in for the next one on Monday.

:headspin::yipee::loopy:

HCG is 1,700!!!! WAHOOOO!
Gosh I really think that this time could be it!
I've never been over 150 before when I was at 5wks.
I looked on a chart and this number falls in the 5wk range (I'm only 4+1 according to the dates) so it looks really good.
I can actually be excited now!

:headspin::yipee::loopy:

Future - that is so great!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
I am so happy for you. I'm getting anxious now about my appointment tomorrow after hearing your GREAT news!!!

p.s. Maybe those extra high levels mean you're having TWINS!!!

Future - that is so great!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
I am so happy for you. I'm getting anxious now about my appointment tomorrow after hearing your GREAT news!!!

p.s. Maybe those extra high levels mean you're having TWINS!!!

Wow- I hadn't even thought of that! I would feel very blessed if it is and gladly accept it- but I'd super scared too! I realize that babies are a lot of work and that my life is really going to change- even with one. As a first time parent twins would be a little overwhelming :)

Hi everyone
I got my bfp on Monday, still in shock due 23 rd July
Just taking it slow 4w 2d
Xxx loads and loads of sticky bean dust to everyone xxx

welcome to everyone with new BFP's :happydance:

I went to midwife today and all booked in which is scary
Officially given EDD of 17th July which is 1 day before my birthday... what a great present that would be xx

I'm 5 weeks pregnant after experiencing two losses this year. I'm due July 18th.

Congrats and welcome all newbies.

Sarah thats great. im sure it feels a little more real now.

Wondering if any of you ladies have ever had a uti in pregnancy before? Not sure if i have one but i keep getting this really strange feeling its low down in my abdomen wouldnt really call it a pain. sometimes it almost feels like a scratching, gets more noticeable in the evening. im running to the toilet lots but think thats just pregnancy, plus im drinkin more now as im always thirsty. anyone experience this or know what it might be?

I'd like to dip my toes in the water over here if no-one minds? I'm a bit nervous of joining a pregnancy thread but I got my BFP on 5 Nov and think I'm due around 12 July and about 6 weeks gone now.

I've had 2 mc this year and have no children yet. Im cautiously hopeful that 3rd time will be lucky.

I'm just waiting for an early scan date then I'll book in with the mw. So far I'm extremely tired, slightly nauseous (though that comes and goes), have tender fuller boobs, some mild cramp/pulling pains plus back and hip ache which I've never had previously.

Hope we can all share this journey together

I'd like to dip my toes in the water over here if no-one minds? I'm a bit nervous of joining a pregnancy thread but I got my BFP on 5 Nov and think I'm due around 12 July and about 6 weeks gone now.

I've had 2 mc this year and have no children yet. Im cautiously hopeful that 3rd time will be lucky.

I'm just waiting for an early scan date then I'll book in with the mw. So far I'm extremely tired, slightly nauseous (though that comes and goes), have tender fuller boobs, some mild cramp/pulling pains plus back and hip ache which I've never had previously.

Hope we can all share this journey together

Sounds like we're in about the same place! I've had 2 losses this year and am hoping the third time will be the charm too. I'm a couple weeks behind you- and still haven't passed the point where the others were lost. However things are going ok right now as far as I can tell! Good luck to us both!

Hey ladies! I just got my :bfp: today after having an ectopic in July! I had my first beta done today and will get my second on friday to make sure it's doubling as it should. I'm very nervous... but I hope I get to stick around this thread!! Wish me luck!!

Wow lots of ladies joined since I last posted on here. Hello to you all and congrats on your pregnancies hope these babies of ours are here for the full 9 months.

So sorry to those who have lost their babies :( Big hugs.

Just a quick update form me will try and catch up more tomorrow when I'm a bit more alert this tiredness is a killer. Been for a scan today and dates got put back which ties in with ovulations as would be 4+3 and not 6+0 going by lmp. Sac was too small to see anything inside had bloods taken to check levels are rising as they can't rule ectopic at this stage.

Hopefully get good news Friday when my repeat bloods are done and then get booked in for a scan when I'm 6 weeks.

Didn't think it would be this nerve wracking second time round but if anything I look at my beautiful baby boy and wonder am I really lucky to get a 2nd rainbow baby.

Shame we can't just hibernate til baby is due!

Love Leigh. x

Raspberrymini - good to see you here :wave:
and welcome to everyone else that joined today. I am hoping we'll all be able to stick around for a while (like 9 months!!) and help eachother through this. :hugs:

babytots - was the 6+0 from your LMP and 4+3 is from ovulation? I always thought they date from LMP.

I had quite a bit of mild cramping and twitching today. I read that this is OK so I am trying not to worry. I also feel hungry all the time now. So strange how these symptoms come on so fast!! Hope everyone else is doing well!! :wave:

Hi Everyone! :flower:

Hope everyone had a good hump day! My symptoms are coming on strong now too! yesterday I was very nervous about everything but today I've been kind of settling into the idea of being pregnant again. I even added a ticker to my signature telling myself it's ok to recognize it. I've been very thirsty and I've had indigestion the past two evenings. I'm also getting minor twinges of pain in my lower abdomen, and I've been pretty tired the last two nights. Boobs are starting to swell and are very tender. I find it amazing that I'll only be 4 weeks tm and I already feel pregnant. I feel like last time it took a lot longer to kick in, so maybe it's just in my head now :shrug:

Welcome to even more new rainbow mummies! We are growing fast :headspin:

Future those are fab numbers! YAY :happydance:

Well I got my letter from the consultant today. My scan isnt until the 29th! I am a bit disappointed to be honest because she said I would get one at 6 weeks, I will be 7+3 by then - trying to stay positive and tell myself that we will see more and there is a bigger chance of seeing the heartbeat etc but then I start worrying that its just 10 more days of fretting :shrug:

This tiredness is crazy! I cant go through the day without a nap already... it didn't get this bad last time till about the 8/9 week mark!

During my normal cycles my boobs never get sore and as of today they are feeling a bit tender! I'm happy about this :) lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->