PAL - July 2012 babies

Hope you ladies are doing okay! I just wanted to share a picture of my little girl. :) She will be 2 weeks on Sunday! This is what she does when I talk to her while she is asleep.... (it's so cute)!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1
Aw bd she is sooooooo gorgeous!!!! u must be on :cloud9:. I hope your well and recovering quickly :hugs:

I have 12days left to to till my section, it cant come quick enough iam soooo ready to meet my little man xxx

Hey ladies how is everyone keeping? Bd she is so beautiful. Im waiting not very patiently, but not even getting any signs so fink il b waiting a wile yet. Its so near now i have to keep telling myself it is real!

So beautiful bd!

Hang in there Heavy and Sarah! Get lots of sleep while you're waiting :)

Afm, I feel like I'm dilating but we'll find out for sure tomorrow. And hoping she didnt flip head up again!

It's my due date today! Can't believe how quickly the last few weeks have gone. No sign of my little lady yet though, but have my sweep booked for tomorrow so hopefully that will help to move things on. Going to do lots of bouncing on my exercise ball today and go to my aqua aerobics class later so hopefully that will move things on a bit!

Lets hope u have ur little one soon ladyfog! This last bit of waiting seems to take forever. Iv never wanted to be in pain as much as i do now! hopefully she has stayed head down lauren, lets hope you are dilating. Im getting alot less movement today so hoping this one is preparing to move out

Hope all you ladies waiting have your bundles soon! And those of you in the US keep those bumps safe today for July 4th!

congrats ladyfog, not long now!!

So lo is head down, engaged, 50% effaced and 2 cms dilated. He did a sweep today. Come on baby!

Ooh - good luck Lauren! They do sweeps earlier in the US/Canada - we have to wait until after 40 weeks in the UK. I have mine today and wondering whether I'm dilated at all too.

Still no action here! - did aqua aerobics, mowed the lawn, ate chillies for lunch and bounced on my exercise ball for about 2 hours yesterday :dohh:. Was going to DTD with DH but after all that, I was too tired!

oh gudluck lauren hope it works. gudluck with ur sweep too ladyfog hope it works. i have consultant on tue so hopefully she will do 1 for me if i havent gone by then. Iv been trying everythin 2. Dtd has been only thing i havent done so will be doing that 2 nite.

I think I'm going to be a few more days yet - midwife couldn't really reach my cervix so looks like it's still high and closed - boo. I am a bit more engaged though.

Just going to try and relax and enjoy my last few days until this little lady finally decides to show up. She's far to happy in there at the moment!

Ladies, I hope you are all doing well! Still following you girls even though my journey has ended.

This morning at 8am was suppose to be my c-section date, I would have had her at 39 weeks. Instead... I have a baby who will be 3 weeks old on Sunday! So hard to believe!! She woke up for a 4am feeding this morning which was the time we were going to get up to go to the hospital. (I had to be there at 5:30am, UGH!) Then she woke up around around 8 which was the c-section time. Was so nice to be laying with her in my nice comfy bed instead, almost healed! :)

How's everyone doing? Hope you ladies get your babies soon! You're all about 2 weeks ahead of me and I hope my little guy will be here in 2 weeks! I had a few days of contractions about once an hour and they seemed to have calmed down the past couple days so my hopes of things happening a little early are fading lol. I have a doc appt today so hopefully they'll take a peek and see if anything is going on up there. I have one more week of work...can't wait! I'm so excited! We spent all day yesterday prepping for our little guy...crib is all set, car seat, hospital bag, and our little bassinet like thing...plus all his laundry!

Can't wait to see you guys' little ones! Should be any time now we et another baby on here!

BD - so glad you're doing well! Your bubs is just adorable! :)

Thanks!! She's a sweet little girl! She seems to be very happy too. :) Cant wait to read all the birth stories soon!!

Aw BD must have been amazin lyin in bed wit your little one knowing you have it all over and shes here safe and well.
I think iv had my 'clear out' (tmi) this morning so hopefully bubs aint 2 far away. Have been awake since 530, and feeling a little crampy, dont want to read into it 2 much tho incase i get my hopes up. My 1st was born on a friday so heres hoping :)

Exciting Sarah, any update? I'm convinced it will happen this weekend for me. We will see! Keep getting bits of bloody show.

Nope im still ere :( Last night i had so much pressure and cramps, but nothing happened. Really want to meet this little one. I finished work yesterday so im well ready. Today is my due date, i never made it to my due date with my little boy so convinced this is a girl now. What about you lauren any signs?

A nice good clear out this morning, and lots of good contractions yesterday...but I'm starting to think she's in no hurry!!

Any news for anyone else?! Lindsay sounds like you're all ready to go!!!

Collie must have had bubs by now, eh? Any word?

I'm still waiting! 5 days overdue now and wondering when my little lady's going to make an appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->