PAL - July 2012 babies

Raspberrymini - good to see you here :wave:
and welcome to everyone else that joined today. I am hoping we'll all be able to stick around for a while (like 9 months!!) and help eachother through this. :hugs:

babytots - was the 6+0 from your LMP and 4+3 is from ovulation? I always thought they date from LMP.

I had quite a bit of mild cramping and twitching today. I read that this is OK so I am trying not to worry. I also feel hungry all the time now. So strange how these symptoms come on so fast!! Hope everyone else is doing well!! :wave:

I also had a mild cramps off and on today with slight back pain off and on i also read this is normal but hard not to stress over these little things. Its so strange how fast it all comes on i have been hungry as well but not wanting food at all as it just makes me nauseous no complaints though the sicker the better means baby is growing

Hello ladies may I join you. According to FF and my O date I am due 21st July. Crapping myself to be honest. Can't stop poas, every trip to the loo is filled with terror.

POAS is too fun. I don't know why anyone would stop! lol

Welcome and congrats!!!

Congrats and welcome all newbies.

Sarah thats great. im sure it feels a little more real now.

Wondering if any of you ladies have ever had a uti in pregnancy before? Not sure if i have one but i keep getting this really strange feeling its low down in my abdomen wouldnt really call it a pain. sometimes it almost feels like a scratching, gets more noticeable in the evening. im running to the toilet lots but think thats just pregnancy, plus im drinkin more now as im always thirsty. anyone experience this or know what it might be?

hi there...I haven't...but are you having any burning when you pee? Maybe your bladder is just getting pushed on a little. Can't hurt to drop a urine sample at the doctor, just to check!

Hi Everyone! I just found this thread and thought if it would be ok, I could join? I'm currently 5 wks (+2) after a MC in May (my first pregnancy) and I couldn't be happier to have my first child! Still a little nervous though! I'm due July 16! :yipee:

Thanks for the reply lauren, i done jus that this afternoon, they tested for kidney infection and it came back clear. They are sending it to lab tho to be tested further. Results wont be back until monday. Hope it is nothing at least then i know something is going on in there and my little bub is growing as it should.

babytots - was the 6+0 from your LMP and 4+3 is from ovulation? I always thought they date from LMP.

Yes I would have been 6 weeks going by my lmp but as I ovulate later in my cycle then a text book 28 day cycle my dates will get moved back. This cycle I ovulated cd27 so if i count 14 days back (14 days being the rough average of ovulation) and use that date (17th Oct) it will then give me a average due date for the late ovulation. Hope that makes sense. If you notice on due date calculators some ask for you to input cycle length this is in effect what it does.

Love Leigh. xxx 4+4

Welcome to all the newbies! :wave: this thread is really picking up pace now.

Babytots - that makes sense now, wow that is really late in your cycle to ovulate!!

Well I had my first doctors appointment today and everything went well. Urine pregnancy test was positive - yeah! And exam was normal. The also took some bloodwork today so hoping to have those results in the next couple days. I go back next week for bloods again and have my first ultrasound on December 1st. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes OK. I have yet to make it to a positive ultrasound.

Not really any new symptoms for me, mild cramping, really tired and hungry all the time. My boobs are only slightly sore (seems like I remember them being worse on a previous pregnancy). How is everyone else doing?

mylyn - are you still keeping a list of due dates for the thread?

Welcome to the new ladies, looks like July is going to have lots of PAL babies around!!

POAS today, and IC and was very pleased to see the line was darker then wednesdays. Just trying to decide now when to take the other digi to get the lovely 3+ on there. Think i will leave it until the middle of next week as i am not sure when i OVed and i think it was a bit later the by LMP. Dont want to take it get a 2-3 weeks and then panic!

Morning ladies!! For some reason with this pregnancy I'm all paranoid that it's ectopic. I was paranoid of this last time because I had a corpus luteum cyst that was bothering me, but it was in the perfect spot just wasn't viable :( I know I ovulated from the same side I was pregnant from last time and I'm 99% sure I have another corpus luteum cyst, but I have pain there as well as very minor pains just slightly to the right in my abdomen. Did any of you have an ectopic?? Would I feel anything at 4 weeks? I think I'm just being overly paranoid but would love to hear what you ladies think! Doctor said that they'll do an early scan between 5-6 weeks, I hope that would be early enough to catch if it's not in the right place.

How's everyone else doing today??

Confused - FX that everything is OK. I have never had an eptopic but I hope you are just having the same mild cramps and twinges that I am having. They seem to be coming from one side too.

Morning ladies!! For some reason with this pregnancy I'm all paranoid that it's ectopic. I was paranoid of this last time because I had a corpus luteum cyst that was bothering me, but it was in the perfect spot just wasn't viable :( I know I ovulated from the same side I was pregnant from last time and I'm 99% sure I have another corpus luteum cyst, but I have pain there as well as very minor pains just slightly to the right in my abdomen. Did any of you have an ectopic?? Would I feel anything at 4 weeks? I think I'm just being overly paranoid but would love to hear what you ladies think! Doctor said that they'll do an early scan between 5-6 weeks, I hope that would be early enough to catch if it's not in the right place.

How's everyone else doing today??

My last one was ectopic. There's a chance you could feel it at four wks but it would be very light I think. Would your doc be willing to do bloodwork?

I have my 2nd blood draw today and I'm so nervous :(

With my previous pregnancy I had severe cramps at 6w3days and when I went to the ER I was told it would be too early to be feeling an ectopic! I dunno though if that doctor was just a ditz... :shrug: But I wouldnt worry about the pains yet I have had on / off cramps too :hugs:

I freaked out majorly last night - I was up at 5:30am to pee and there were a few drops of brown CM in my underwear... but nothing when I wiped and nothing since. I've been running back and forward to the toilet all morning just to check :dohh:

I cant remember if I updated this thread but I got my scan letter through for the 29th which is later than what I was expecting as I will be 7+3 by then instead of the 6 I was promised. I guess I will just have to be patient!

Hope we are all keeping well :hugs::hugs:

Ok so I know mlyn26 was struggling with morning sickness and hadn't updated the list so I thought I would help out and update it :happydance: If I've got anyone wrong please let me know! There are a few of you (mommyof5 and babytots) that havent posted EDDs yet :flower:

https://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w190/Christina_Joy0225/Tiny%20Moving%20Things/rainbow-1.gif Our July Rainbow list https://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w190/Christina_Joy0225/Tiny%20Moving%20Things/rainbow-1.gif

1st July

kgriffin

2nd July

tansey24

3rd July

mlyn26
Sparkern

4th July

wishing4bub#3

5th July

Lioness168

6th July

Cupcakey

7th July

8th July

9th July

BABYCAREY

10th July

Sarah986

11th July

12th July

Lauren10
RaspberryMini

13th July

InVivoVeritas
Zozo28

14th July

Colliecrazy
Letia659
FeliciaD

15th July

Mommy_k

16th July

Epona

17th July

Heavyheart
SarahJane

18th July

teddygrahams

19th July

MummyStobe

20th July

Razcox

21st July

BeachChica
Miss_C

22nd July

Futurephotos

23rd July

Beautygirl73

24th July

25th July

26th July

Confusedprego

27th July

28th July

PreshFest

29th July

30th July

31st July

Always Remembering our Angels

BERDC99 :angel:
Neversaynever :angel:
keepthefaithx :angel:

Thanks everyone for your replies! I think I'm just over reacting to every little twinge so im going to stay optimistic! I have my second blood draws today too good luck prush! Everything will be fine - happy thoughts!

I've been paying attention and i get twinges all over but none are painful. so *deep breath* I'm ok for now haha :)

Do any of you have trouble staying asleep? I wake up around 4 every night and can't to back to sleep.

Thanks collie babe x

AFM I have had the week from hell, not gonna repeat all here but feel free to go look at journal for full story. Been spotting on and off and then had some quite bad bleeding yesterday and a tiny bit more today.

Been to the docs and nothing they can do really so I am just playing a waiting game. Feeling ok in myself and hormone levels have definitely risen so trying to keep fingers crossed that it is just the thrush causing the bleeding. I will be so glad when I get to December 10th as I have a private scan booked for that day.

Hope everyone else is doing ok x

Sarah sorry you have had a crap week. Have they not refered you to the EPU for an early scan there? You are not far off 6 weeks now so they should be able to see you next week and check everything is ok. Where abouts in the west mids are you?

Not too bad here, Had really bad HB so took an antacid which was rank and made me heave - Cue a dash to the work loos!

Ok so I know mlyn26 was struggling with morning sickness and hadn't updated the list so I thought I would help out and update it :happydance: If I've got anyone wrong please let me know! There are a few of you (mommyof5 and babytots) that havent posted EDDs yet :flower:

https://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w190/Christina_Joy0225/Tiny%20Moving%20Things/rainbow-1.gif Our July Rainbow list https://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w190/Christina_Joy0225/Tiny%20Moving%20Things/rainbow-1.gif

1st July

kgriffin

2nd July

tansey24

3rd July

mlyn26
Sparkern

4th July

wishing4bub#3

5th July

Lioness168

6th July

Cupcakey

7th July

8th July

9th July

BABYCAREY

10th July

Sarah986

11th July

12th July

Lauren10
RaspberryMini

13th July

InVivoVeritas
Zozo28

14th July

Colliecrazy
Letia659
FeliciaD

15th July

Mommy_k

16th July

Epona

17th July

Heavyheart
SarahJane

18th July

teddygrahams

19th July

MummyStobe

20th July

Razcox

21st July

BeachChica
Miss_C

22nd July

Futurephotos

23rd July

Beautygirl73

24th July

25th July

26th July

Confusedprego

27th July

28th July

PreshFest

29th July

30th July

31st July

Always Remembering our Angels

BERDC99 :angel:
Neversaynever :angel:
keepthefaithx :angel:

Thank you - What a lovely neat list - you should have been doing this instead of me! Looks lovely. Will paste onto front.

I had a scare yesterday - bleeding with clots but baby still there with what they remarked as a 'strong' heartbeat. :cloud9:

Any newbies, PM me your due date and i can add you to the front screen.

@collie craxy how can i get those rainbows? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->