PAL - July 2012 babies

Morning ladies!! For some reason with this pregnancy I'm all paranoid that it's ectopic. I was paranoid of this last time because I had a corpus luteum cyst that was bothering me, but it was in the perfect spot just wasn't viable :( I know I ovulated from the same side I was pregnant from last time and I'm 99% sure I have another corpus luteum cyst, but I have pain there as well as very minor pains just slightly to the right in my abdomen. Did any of you have an ectopic?? Would I feel anything at 4 weeks? I think I'm just being overly paranoid but would love to hear what you ladies think! Doctor said that they'll do an early scan between 5-6 weeks, I hope that would be early enough to catch if it's not in the right place.

How's everyone else doing today??

I had an ectopic last June and had my left tube removed. I started feeling pain at 5+5 and was severe immediately. I think your pain sounds like the cyst. I have it and i get constant ache sometimes quite painful where my ovary is xx

mlyn glad to hear your baby is doing well, real little fighter you have there, lets hope next few months are a little easier for you.xx

Morning ladies!! For some reason with this pregnancy I'm all paranoid that it's ectopic. I was paranoid of this last time because I had a corpus luteum cyst that was bothering me, but it was in the perfect spot just wasn't viable :( I know I ovulated from the same side I was pregnant from last time and I'm 99% sure I have another corpus luteum cyst, but I have pain there as well as very minor pains just slightly to the right in my abdomen. Did any of you have an ectopic?? Would I feel anything at 4 weeks? I think I'm just being overly paranoid but would love to hear what you ladies think! Doctor said that they'll do an early scan between 5-6 weeks, I hope that would be early enough to catch if it's not in the right place.

How's everyone else doing today??

I had an ectopic last June and had my left tube removed. I started feeling pain at 5+5 and was severe immediately. I think your pain sounds like the cyst. I have it and i get constant ache sometimes quite painful where my ovary is xx

I'm so sorry you had to go through that! Thanks for your opinion :) I'm feeling a lot better about it today. I think I'm just trying to find things to freak out about lol

Hi ladies, can I join you please? its still early days atm but am due 22nd July by lmp, altho i expect to be put back a few days after dating scan.

Im mummy to Angel Kasper born sleeping at 36 weeks, My Rainbow Leo born at 34+3 after no growth just 8 months after Kasper and now im expecting my 2nd Little Rainbow. Hoping Peanut sticks.

Sending lots of positive vibes and sticky dust all round. xxx

Jox:Ive said it before but I will say it again CONGRATULATIONS.

Please can I be added?Im due July 11th with my Rainbow after losing my son at 40 weeks due to a UCA and an early loss x

Wooohooo, great to see you in here Jo.

Can't wait to see your gorgeous rainbow #2 come into the world. I am sure if he or she is anything like Leo and Kasper they will be totally adorable x

Thanks Liv and SJ, holding both your hands from now till our rainbows arrive in July :hugs: x

Yay Jo so lovely to see you in here. Decided to start posting again after getting my bfp as the support on here was invaluable when pg with Lewis.

Sarah how are you doing now? I'm sorry not got back to your pm on fb properly been so shattered have been thinking of you though. edited to add just read through previous replies and saw that your doctor won't do anything hugs I would have thought he/she would of taken bloods or reffered you for a scan with you bleeding x

Hey ladies. Just wanted to share my good news... I had my hcg levels checked on Wednesday and they were at 12. Then today they were 46!!! So they almost doubled in 48 hours. Doesn't necessarily mean its not ectopic, but at least I had good news today :). I have another blood draw on Wednesday, so let's hope that one goes as well!

Hey ladies. Just wanted to share my good news... I had my hcg levels checked on Wednesday and they were at 12. Then today they were 46!!! So they almost doubled in 48 hours. Doesn't necessarily mean its not ectopic, but at least I had good news today :). I have another blood draw on Wednesday, so let's hope that one goes as well!

Thats fab hun they've more then doubled over the past 2 days which is fab. I had mine done same days as you Wed and today and they have gone from 1300 to 3020 so I'm feeling more positive. Just counting down the days til my next scan in 2 weeks time!

Love Leigh. x

Jox and livfc - welcome and so sorry for your losses. Especially so late. Thats terrible. :-(

Presh - that's great news!!! Congrats!

As for me, I called the doctors office today to get my levels from my visit yesterday and the nurse would not release them to me until the doctor reviews them. He's only in on Tuesdays and Thursdays and next week is Thanksgiving. I am so mad!!! :growlmad:

mlyn26 - I just noticed that you are updating the first page with all of our due dates... that's so great. Thanks!!! I didn't realize you could keep editing a post! :thumbup:

today has been a rough day i started spotting this morning and sore back it has since stopped and i had an ultrasound done so far everything looks ok but its so hard to hold onto hope right now.

MommyK- I hope you're ok! Please try to stay positive until you know for sure something is wrong.

Beach- how frustrating to not find out right away!

I got my second beta back... (wed was 1,700) and today I'm at 4,369!! More than doubled :) I'm feeling a little relieved, but at the same time compared to the charts I've seen my numbers are farther than what I am along- so I hope that doesn't indicate anything bad.

Future- that sounds great!! Did you ask about the twins??? I swear you are going to have some. FX for you!!! :)

Beach- that's so frustrating that they haven't given you your results!! I'm so anxious to get mine back, I hope they're OK!! In my last pregnancy anything that could go wrong did, so it'd be nice to have something go right! I'm sure you all know what I mean :/

Oh Sarah I'm sorry to hear you've been having a rough time. I hope the bleeding is just the thrush and you manage to get it under control soon. I agree with Raz though cant they scan you next week at 6 weeks to check for you :hugs:

mlyn sorry to hear your bleeding too :hugs: Such a stressful time isn't it! Glad the scan showed everything was well though! For the rainbows if you right click and go to properties it will give you the url - you just need to use the 'insert pic' icon on the post and copy the url in :flower:

Yay for good bloods preshfest and futurephotos!! :happydance:

BeachChica thats rotten about not getting your results! I would call back!

MommyK hang in there :hugs: I'm sure everything will be fine.

Well girls I am off for a nap before I go to work :wave:

Hi girls,
I hope you're all doing well and all tests come back perfect!! xxx

Confused, the same exact thing was running through my mind a couple weeks ago when I was having similar pain. It passed, and I'm sure it will for you too!

Thanks Lauren!! The pain has passed!! I'm feeling a bit nauseous today but not sure if its from nerves or the pregnancy :p My boobs aren't as tender today, my nipples are still really sensitive though. I think I'll feel better when I hear back from the doc on Monday. How's everything going with you?? How are you feeling?? Doc visits?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->