PAL - July 2012 babies

I am feeling so paranoid. Although scan was good yesterday, I can't help getting freaked out by the tenderness feeling in my belly. Am sure it's due to the internal exam i had on Thurs and internal scan on fri but i am feeling so freaked out and nervous. I really want this to be all our rainbow babies. Please, please, please.

:hugs: mlyn I know exactly how you feel. I am now not only paranoid for myslef but I'm also worrying about everyone else.

I dunno - I'm getting myself worked up about some of the girls who have had early miscarriages after a previous loss :cry: It just breaks my heart! Why is this so unfair - after everything we have been through surely we dont deserve more heartache.

I'm so scared because I keep thinking that if anything were to happen this time I think I would be a basket case :cry:

On the plus side however I have been feeling properly nauseous all day - especially after food and I even had to rush to the toilet earlier as I thought I was going to be sick but was just gagging -- sounds weird saying thats a good thing but Morning Sickness can only mean hormones increasing right :thumbup:

Not looking good for me. Although 3+ on a digi this morning, also having some bright red bleeding so think I may be losing the baby. Keep everything crossed for me girls xxx

Sarah I've just been catching up after a few busy days.
I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having some bleeding. I'll keep everything crossed for you. Will be thinking about you today. Sending massive :hugs:

sarahjane, huge hugs :hugs: i hoping and wishing your little rainbow to stay safe with everything i have xxx

Thanks so much everyone, I am just praying all will be ok xxx

sending massive hugs to you SarahJane hoping that it is just some implantation bleeding etc. Would a miscarriage happen if HCG levels were still that high? I thought they had to drop below the 1 week levels before bleeding would start.

This is such a total shit time for us, we should all be rejoicing in our bfp's and instead we are all terrified of another loss. Miscarriage is so so so very cruel.

Collie I know I will be a basket case if we lose this baby, this was our last bfp so not only will it be a loss but a chnce of a sibling for our precious little boy gone forever.............however I will not dwell there, this baby will stick and will be healthy and I will get to hold ziggy in my arms this time.

Oh Sarah no :cry: Hoping and praying this is nothing and baby is still snuggled in safely :hugs::hugs: Please look after youself and keep us updated we are all thinking of you :hugs:

Thanks all. Well so far so good, back down to spotting so trying to stay positive. Just need to get through another 240 ish days and then I will get my rainbow :s

Thanks all. Well so far so good, back down to spotting so trying to stay positive. Just need to get through another 240 ish days and then I will get my rainbow :s

Sounds like your having the same day as me. Woke up ran to the toilet as thought I was going to be sick (just dry heaving) that settled a little but then when to the loo and had bright red blood.

Been spotting now all day no pain but don't know what to do next?

Hope it all works out for us both :hugs:

hey ladies may i join this thread? Just found out two days ago that i am expecting. I am due 29th July 2012. Congrtulations to all of you for the BFP and wish u all a sticky bean through a healthy 9 months. I am having no symptoms and it worries me because i MC in july at 7 and half weeks after steadily losing syptoms. Now boobs not sore at all. Nothing save for the exhaustion which is moderate and too much saliva.

Sounds like your having the same day as me. Woke up ran to the toilet as thought I was going to be sick (just dry heaving) that settled a little but then when to the loo and had bright red blood.

Been spotting now all day no pain but don't know what to do next?

Hope it all works out for us both :hugs:

I hope so too, my heart goes out to you. I can't believe how hard this is but we just need to stay as calm as possible and try to remember that loads and loads of people have some bleeding in 1st tri and it all works out ok. I hope our rainbows are both ok :hugs:

Raspberry and Sarah - Really hope everything is ok for you both, a fair few ladies have bleeding early on and its all ok. Are they going to scan you at 6 weeks to make sure its all ok? If not then i would get onto your GP and get refered to the EPU, in fact it doesnt even need to be the GP a nurse has refered me before. xxx :hug: xxx

Hi all, I'd like to join you. I m/c Oct 22 at 5 weeks 1 day and found out on Friday that I'm pregnant again without so much as an AF in-between. Looks better this time around though, no spotting (had a ton last time around) and my boobs are killing me (YAY!) which didn't happen either. HCG was 771 on friday and I had another round done this morning and I find out tomorrow if everything doubled like it was suppose to. I think I'm 4w1d and due July 28th-ish.

Hi all, I'd like to join you. I m/c Oct 22 at 5 weeks 1 day and found out on Friday that I'm pregnant again without so much as an AF in-between. Looks better this time around though, no spotting (had a ton last time around) and my boobs are killing me (YAY!) which didn't happen either. HCG was 771 on friday and I had another round done this morning and I find out tomorrow if everything doubled like it was suppose to. I think I'm 4w1d and due July 28th-ish.

771?? That's very high isn't it? On Friday mine was 46 and I'm due 7/28 also!

Yes, technically I must have implanted early because it's normal number for between 4 and 5 weeks. I was having positive OPKs for 4 days before I finally used an HPT and got an instant BFP one day after my period was due. So I knew that my levels would be high... just don't know why but I'm happy about it. With the M/C I know I can only be at most 4w1d so that's my guide.

Hiw e seem to eb due about the same date. How are you feeling today. I am due either 28/29 July 2012. Hope the eban sticks for us all. Congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->