PAL March 2012- 5 Beautiful Girls and 5 Adorable Boys!!

I know!! It took over 10 minutes for baby to move yesterday. It really scared me. Normally if it was just a few hours of quiet, or even a day I woundn't have worried so much. Baby was quiet for almost 3 days. Hardly moving and taking way too long to respond back to me. Even when I would drink juice and lay down, he/she would barely give a nudge. Just happy baby is moving normally now! Such a relief. I don't need the worry.

Have my 39 week appointment tomorrow.....hoping this baby decides to come sooner rather then later!

Sorry I've been so crap ladies, I've been reading and not replying as phone screen is tiny and likes to eat my responses! I also forget who wrote what!
Hope all of you soon to deliver do so sooner rather than later! I'm sure the last few weeks are a warped te zone! It's made up in first few weeks, can't believe it was 2 weeks ago that I had not long arrived home with lo, crazy!

Hoping breech baby isn't breech, great for a sneeky peek at baby!
SS, hoping that Verity is well :hugs:

I'm doing ok, got a bit of a uti so on antibiotics and lo is suffering the full force of my fore milk so am trying feeding on one side for a few hrs rather than swapping each feed. Hopefully it'll help as he gets so gassy from trying to drink quickly! Oh is bk to work tmrw and stupidly I've planned to meet a friend rather than lie in bed while eldest is at school-won't be doing that on fri!

Come on babies, wiggle on out for mummies!xxx

addy - let us know how your appt went / goes today :hugs:

cornish - :hi: :hugs:

no news here.... tummy aches and low cramps but nothing exciting. DTD last night and will do again tonight and tomo in hope of a saturday baby...... !!! :winkwink:

come on babies xxxx

cornish, glad Jago is doing well, Verity is being a superstar with her feeding although i find in the afternoon she is so sleepy, so have to force feed her.but she is wide awake for night feeds, need to switch this round somehow!!

We have veritys scan at 2.15 this arvo, getting nervous, but trying to keep positive as she seems to be fine in herself, but praying its just from forcepts and nothing serious!

Will let you know how we get on. xx

Thinking of you SS. Jago is also the wrong way round with his day and night, today he has taken good feeds and slept beautifully between. Last night he fed then wanted to chat-from 3-5! I kept the lights low and hope he swaps round soon.

FT, hope baby makes an appearance for you real soon, nice weekend baby for mothers day would be fab!xx

Hi Ladies!!!

Cornish and SS - glad all going well with babies and BF working well for both of you. SS good luck with Verity's scan today, will be thinking of you :hugs:

Addy - glad baby is behaving again now!

Well baby isn't breech! head down and ready to go so just playing the waiting game now :sleep::coffee:

Update from todays MW appt (copy of my post in march mamas) :) :

Right im back!

Digs is 2/5 engaged and due to pelvis she offered to do a s+s before i had to ask (yippeee)... unfortunately my cervix is closed BUT its verrryyyy soft (would that be EPO? who knows)

anyway so it looks like digs isnt preparing to enter the world for a while yet. She said doggy style sex, lots of it.

she guessed digs will be nearly 9lb LOL... she said this seems to be the norm nowadays tho for overdue babies... we'll see. Im not opposed to having up to a 10lber simply for the weight loss

Fetal HB was 145.

im seeing her again on friday and she said she will offer me another s+s if i want one.... but she will also book me in then for an induction within the next 4 days.... so if digs doesnt come naturally i will be induced by 27th xxx

Interestingly she did say if i reallllyyyy wanted that she could arrange an early induction because of my pelvis, but as baby is OK and i want to avoid induction if poss - i said no.

Seen as i said no..... im now going to relax about it all.... digs will come.... eventually

FT, glad you are making some progress!! It is also nice to have a plan, instead of just waiting!! Seems to make it easier!

GS, good to hear that baby is no longer breech! :happydance:

SS, how did the scan go? Thinking of you and little Verity!:hugs:

Cornish, glad things are going so well with your little man! Hope he gets his days and nights straight!! Although I can't help but be jealous of your middle of the night chat sessions with your newborn! (I am so anxious to hold mine!!)

I had my 39 week appointment yesterday....no news to report. BP and HB are fine, and everything is still checking out great. She didn't check me or offer a sweep. Just not something they do here. I did however book a c-section for next Friday. My plan all along was to try a v-bac but I am not comfortable going overdue. So one way or another, I'll have a baby by Friday!! Hoping I go into labour this next week, but it is nice knowing the end is in sight!! She booked it for my due date, so at the latest I should be a mommy of two by the 23rd!:flower:

this next week or two is exciting - come on babies out you pop!!!

I have wanted for a baby for 5 long years - but im starting to get fed up with being pg :blush:, im so tired and fat and fed up with 'is baby here yet' comments :wacko::wacko::wacko:

We planted some dafs in nov and DH always said when they bloom baby will come - every day I go outside all excited to see if the flowers are out and nothing!! :dohh:

GS, great news that baby isn't breech.x
FT, glad cervix is preparing nicely for you. Epo would def have helped. Lots of walking should get lo to drop down but may not until labour kicks off. Not long now! I was told lo would be on the bigger side and he was a lovely 8lb4!

Addy, ooo baby by fri! All so exciting.

Lou, it won't be long but completely understand the time warp you're in! That was my most hated q-have you popped yet? Really!!

Block feeding seems to be helping with my massive fore milk supply, I'm just squeezing out foremilk so he gets the fattier stuff.

I am sick of the questions too! It is mostly from my mom and MIL. They phone daily to see if something has happened....I know they are excited, but COME ON! I will phone when I go into labour.....we need someone to watch our daughter. So unless we plan on leaving her home alone, they will know!!:wacko:

Rant over!! Lol. :haha:

It's frustrating! I couldn't call anyone from about 38 weeks on as I'd just get an excited 'so' and I'd say 'just calling to say hi' they would be disappointed!

Hope some babies are coming today for you.xxx

Happy mothers day

Just been shopping in town with mum etc and my waters broke in the shop - im hoping this is the start of things - it wasnt a massive gush but i couldnt stop it and my plug fell out. If labour doesnt start ill have to go in to be induced 2moz :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

just got back from hospital and tons of water has gone now - but no contractions just some braxtons tightenings. I have 18 hours left for a home birth and if nothing by tuesday i have to be induced that morning :wacko::wacko: Really didnt expect this at 39 weeks.

Me and DH had sex last night in what someone said doggy was good for getting labour going and also got the vibrator out too :blush: I do truelly think this is what got things going as last night after i lost a tiny bit of water but thought id peed myself a bit :blush::blush:

Ooooo lou...come on little boy you need to come out now :dust:

Glad everyone is doing well...almost there ladies :cloud9:

Sending you all lots of labour :dust: and snuggles to the babies already here :hugs:

XxX

stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no baby LOL .............. :sulk:

OMG Lou how exciting!!! right that's bloody it.....I want it doggy style tonight and OH is NOT turning me down :rofl:

Awwwwwwwwww FT......Digs will be here soon :hugs:

:sick: :haha:

Well DTD....see I always get my own way :smug:

Left OH in bed as I know I won't be able to sleep now as had a 2 hour nap this afternoon :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->